[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Permaboy/girlmode /gen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: picoCU0Uo.jpg (76 KB, 614x431) Image search: [Google]
picoCU0Uo.jpg
76 KB, 614x431
I think we should have a thread/general for us girls that are currently/forever stuck as boys but are totally girls on the inside.

This isn't femgen redux because we aren't boys. This isn't mtfg because that place is cancer.

This is a place to share boob hiding tips, how to appear more fem without calling too much attention to yourself, what drugs numb the pain of having to see a man in the mirror, tips on finding a partner in our weird inbetween status and more.

Also vice versa for trans dudes too.

pic not related I just like fried food.
>>
>study body language
>act like a dude
done. i may look slightly faggy but nobody suspects a thing
i think
>>
Jesus Christ we don't need another trans general. And for such a fucking niche subgroup. Just post in any of the other generals you have.
>>
Oh look

Another tranny thread
>>
>>6078472
Femgen plx. Does this thread mean you're finally coming out of denial?
>>
File: TFW.jpg (13 KB, 184x263) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
13 KB, 184x263
>>6078472
>boob hiding tips
yes I need this

>how to appear more fem without calling too much attention to yourself
tell me how

>tips on finding a partner in our weird inbetween status
how does one find a bf when I am mid transition?
>>
>>6078481
doesn't trying to seem like a dude get really old though

i know it's scary but sooner or later you're going to have to live how you want to instead of basing your entire persona on fear of what other people might think
>>
>>6078547
meh, don't really have much social dysphoria
pretty much all body
>>
>>6078481
I'm starting to wonder if it's not an open secret at this point. Like the other day in class, the few guys were asked our take on something, and when it came around to me, everyone kind of chuckled. We're a really small group and have all the same classes, and just don't care. I've kind of had the impression they've been on to me for a while. One guy who I've worked with in class for like 3 semesters now called me "chica" by accident. Girls are talking to me about the most random stuff now. Then, last week I overheard one girl standing behind me say something to another girl who is only in one of our classes that somebody was trans but "everyone is totally supportive".
>>
>>6078547
>i know it's scary but sooner or later you're going to have to live how you want to instead of basing your entire persona on fear of what other people might think
but how? Like I wanna paint my nails but I just know I will be beat up if I did
>>
>>6078569
Damn cut and paste, should be " I've kind of had the impression they've been on to me for a while, and just don't care."
>>
>>6078569
doesn't sound like much of a secret
you probably actually look like a gril
>>
>>6078578
I don't see how that's possible. I'm in boymode, and I don't see a girl at all in the mirror.
>>
>>6078625
let me guess, you're one of those annoying trannies who obviously pass but complain you don't. something like 5'5 with 14" shoulders, and started hormones at 18
>>
>>6078636
I'm not though! I'm Andreja's height but not as rail thin, not overweight though either, or as pretty. Have a similar kinda harsh forehead thing going on though. I'm doomed to be a hon.
>>
>>6078574
honestly even if you were a cis girl getting all done up, going pretty much anywhere that's mildly sketchy by yourself is a bad idea. just make sure you're with one or more people who can deter assholes. one thing i've noticed is that women tend to downplay their femininity and especially their sexuality if they're alone on errands or w/e. some don't but tbqh i think that's risk-taking behavior (just to be clear i'm not saying those women are "inviting themselves to be raped/creeped on", but with anything sketchy you want to take some basic precautions).

look for the women who are all done up and pretty or -- alternatively -- scantily clad. 99% of the time they're either with friends, with their bf, or they seem like they're in dire straits (e.g. addicts, prostitutes, etc).

this is something that isn't necessarily easy to deal with if you aren't a social butterfly, but the truth is that if you're going to live as a woman or even a super feminine guy, you aren't going to be able to do as many things independently as you could if you were a normal male. it's very easy for most guys to be invisible if they want to be. if they don't bother anyone, no one bothers them. but unfortunately everyone else has to be more careful

also if you don't have mace you should get some
>>
File: profile.png (32 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
32 KB, 1280x960
>>6078652
post profile outline
i doubt it's as bad as you think
>>
>>6078652
if you're fem enough people aren't going to see you as a guy, even if you don't pass. so maybe you don't, but it probably is very unnatural at this point for them to treat you like you're 100% a guy
>>
>>6078513
you were a dudebro

how could you not know how to be a dude
>>
In detransition after 1 year

might look passable with all the surgeries but Ill never pass 100% plus im 22 now and it's a bit late.

Need to start hrt at 16 below, 18 if youre lucky to pass 100%

fuck life man

feel shittier than ever
>>
>>6078472
I can relate to this a lot. I know I am a girl, I'm not in denial about that, I look kind of girly, but I'm terrified of going out because mostly I look androgynous, and my area is apparently not very tolerant (despite being near seattle)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6078472
just get a short hair cut
if you have boobs, wear hoodies
dudebro it up
>>
>>6078717
you don't need to pass 100% to be happy

even if you look at bailey jay, she has long arms, big hands, big feet, and a barely passable tranny voice. if you knew what to look for it wouldn't be hard to clock her even if you didn't know who she was.

but also she's beautiful af and clocked or not she looks like a woman, because you don't need to seem undeniably cis to flip on the part of people's brains that says "woman"
>>
>>6078731
dawwww lil dawggie <3

i love you lil dawggie you're my best friend

you're just a lil pooch aren't u dawggie xoxoxoxoxo

i luv u

dawggie

:)
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 960x600
>>6078750
Im the beloved
>>
>>6078763
help
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3674
>>6078772
yes
>>
>>6078779
omg dawggie you need to get a haircut

what are you doing dawggie
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6078782
waifuing
>>
>>6078791
he looks like a mogwai
>>
just never go outside its what i do
get neetbux and buys everything online and you really don't need to
>>
File: thm_phpBxtpmO.jpg (26 KB, 262x343) Image search: [Google]
thm_phpBxtpmO.jpg
26 KB, 262x343
too poor for HRT
>>
bumperino
>>
>>6078717

Idiot. I transitioned at 24. Literally pass 100% of the time.
>>
>>6078981
Its like 30 bux every two months without insurance in the US

Of course if youre in yurope i feel bad for u son
>>
>>6080036
its something similar in europe, self medding at least
if you have a script i believe its even cheaper bc of universal healthcare
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.