[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my life : >tranny, pre-mones >pass great >go out dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1461016411698.png (62 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
1461016411698.png
62 KB, 382x395
my life :
>tranny, pre-mones
>pass great
>go out dressing almost daily
>everyone knows. but i dont require anything as of now on their part, regardless of how much they insist
>feel great, life is great, and definitely moving in the right direction

myself:
>doesnt believe in the "born in the wrong body" story
>doesnt feel the need for transitioning to validate feminine interests
>respected and loved as a male
>i'd always just identified and seen myself in future tense as a woman, and would like to make steps toward that
>have feminine features, mistaken as a woman even when not dressing, always been that way
>would like to better help these features by taking hormones
>already been to therapy, already got the letter

the problem:

>afraid
>am i throwing away a good male life?
>not sure where the best place to go to school is, i can go anywhere in Alabama for free, but you know.
>not sure if i'd be open about being trans despite passing
>how would i tell others without it feeling like a coming out story over and over
>worried being a tranny may close oppurtunities for me
>not sure if i would make people call me she as to avoid messing with their head
>how will dating women go?

I don't really slap a label on it when i think of it, i just want certain body modifications i desire.
But now that i'm at the starting line, i feel nervous as fuck. Please help, /lgbt/
>>
you're starting a new chapter, nerves should be expected.

your life sounds pretty decent, be glad that you pass!

as far as questions like "am i throwing away a good male life?" go, only you can answer that. think deeply about it
>>
>>6074028

Away. Enjoy cocklust.
>>
>>6074059
Explain transbianism
>>
>>6074028
if you pass all natural, why not enjoy both genders?

be successful guy and enjoy female world too
>>
>>6074083
that won't last forever. enough years of testosterone will make almost anyone unmistakably male no matter how hard they try to pass as female unless they take hrt
>>
>>6074070
>explain transbians

Beta male transvestic fetishists who take things too far.
>>
>>6074548
And homosexual transsexuals are just super-fags too faggy to be accepted as men who want to trick straight men to get more dick, right?
lol
>>
>>6074587
i wonder how those people tried to rectify the fact that only bi guys like trannies
>>
>>6074672
mmm gonna try to be a woman so i can get summa dat elusive bi dick
>>
>>6074672
you can always cut yo dick off and take the stealth gamble
>>
>>6074587
Lol ya totally right. Oh wait actually wrong bc homosexual transsexuals are actually innately feminine. And don't have kids and wives and act like manly men and go off to war
>>
>>6074856
so in other words too faggy to be accepted as men
>>
File: smug (88).jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
smug (88).jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>6074028
>pass great
even if you had a shitton of luck and managed to look passable i am sure your voice is still boyish/faggy at best assuming you are not underage

post vocaroo, hon
>>
>>6074028
Odds are you're gonna start lusting after the cock once you start them grill pills.

It happened to me, it happens to many of us, don't be surprised if it happens to you.

>afraid that you wont be open about being a tranny
There's nothing wrong with that, in fact, it's preferable to never tell anyone you're a tranny.
>>
>>6074051
At the end of the day I think it's just something I need to try while I'm young, so I don't enter my 30s always wondering "what if".

I know that I want to take this leap, but when I think about all the explaining I'd have to do to new people coming into my life, or the relationships I'll struggle with, I get cold feet.

I just feel stuck in between the two. I guess Worse case scenario I just stop taking mones and get breast reduction

>>6074083
I thought about that, like just cross dressing now and then, something I wouldn't worry at all about

But then I think about how my body will still age male, lack of breast tissue, etc
I want to take hormones for a couple months to see how I feel about em but how long before my breasts show or people start to notice how much more feminine I start to look.
>>6074955
I thought About only telling people as they get closer, but how will they react once they know? Will they tell others? Should I care and be afraid?
I'd love to be open about it, Im just not sure what consequences it may bring.

And in a social media era, most everyone on my fb will know, and I can imagine wall posts while probably well intended, will pretty much clock me.

So I see more stress in trying to keep it under wraps
>>
File: 7669603.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
7669603.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>tranny, pre-mones
>pass great
Oh you poor baby, your life is so hard!
>>
Why not just go femboy mode? Take pretty pills and stay socially male. That's basically how it is to be an aspie girl anyway.
>>
>>6074587
That's basically me except I'd love to trick guys into bottoming for me... Thankfully my boyfriend gives ass.
>>
>>6074862
Gross hons like you, need to die
>>
>>6075178
>anon has a good point
>triggered hons attack him and accuse him of being a hon
lol I bet you have a James Earl Jones voice.
>>
>>6075187
>>6075153
>>6074862
>anon has a good point
post screenshot of these quotes pls
>>
>>6075134
>I thought About only telling people as they get closer, but how will they react once they know? Will they tell others? Should I care and be afraid?
Honestly you can't trust everyone, and the more people you tell the more likely it is that they'll tell others. I told the person I trusted most first, and told them not to tell anyone, yet they went and told people.

Best way to go IMO is to just not really talk about it and start taking the hormones. It's best to not even think about it.

I found that people often permanently treated me differently after I told them I was a tranny, both people who knew me before transition and after. Even if they met you as a girl they still usually treat you differently after finding out, at least in my experience.

It's really up to you. I know it's a big thing on your mind but remember that in many years, you may come to regret most of the times that you told people you were trans. You can never take it back once that info is out. Just take the hormones, let them do their thing, and wait until whenever feels right, or until a good opportunity falls into your lap, etc.
>>
>>6075211
why do you get so riled up when you aren't even OP? sorry your waifu got insulted but you need to chillax bro
>>
File: cdd.png (78 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
cdd.png
78 KB, 200x201
>>6075288
sorry i aggressively asked for a screenshot
>>
>>6075374
you're a bad boy, anon. you should be punished
>>
>>6074070

Denial, repression, or an unhealthy overreaction against masculinity.
>>
>>6075390
this convo is painful enough
toodles hon
>>
>>6074028
Why not just be gender fluid then?
You don't need to throw away your masculinity in order to develop your femininity.

You don't seem to want to be one over the other. Forget what people think and do what you feel is best.
>>
>>6075416
>gender fluid
stop this meme
>>
>>6075409
i am just a lesbian (an actual female for the record) having a giggle
bye sir, see you raping me in a women's bathroom
>>
>>6075430
what meme? You don't have to commit to one if you don't feel strongly about one or the other.
>>
>>6075458

As long as we're being honest that it's an ambivalence between two valid choices, not an identitty in itself.
>>
>>6076917
Definitely.
>>
>>6075390
when will the "estrogen makes you like men" meme die?
>>
>>6077700

Probably at the same time as the gravity meme.

You transbian hon.
>>
>>6074028

don't do it. people as naturally good-looking as you exist to PROVE at the very least that IRL adult traps can and do exist without cheating, and that not all or even most guys grow up looking like hons. if naturally androgynous males who don't use hormones or identify as trans were more visible in society then for many femboys the dumbass angry hon-perpetuated dogma that hrt works miracles on everyone and keeps everyone from aging and that without it you'll age "like a man" will have no leg to stand on when they hope to convince young men trying to preserve their youthful appearance that skittles are their only option. besides that, hrt can and does fuck a lot of people up and there're obvious risks involved in it. DON'T throw a good life away, and if you want to preserve your appearance at least as long as any woman could preserve hers, start with conventional methods, do some serious research on aging, and if you're worried couple it with anti-androgens like finast.

but above all, don't take jealous hons who want you to believe that you'll get uglier as you age in some way unique to men if you're already just fine in your mid-20s. think about genetic women who are in their 30s and 40s and compare them to same-age men. after peaking in your mid-20s testosterone levels slowly decline and the worst that will happen is DHT fucking you up, making you grow body hair faster and causing hair loss. all the other symptoms of aging you'll be subject to are universal to men and women, wrinkles being no exception. think about all the hurdles women go through with cosmetics, diet, exercise, and other shit that most cis men don't think twice about JUST to mitigate the effects. these extra steps (up to and including botox and surgery), and NOT some dumb supposedly intrinsic hormone-related shit, are why some women in their 30s hold on to a younger appearance longer than cis men who literally don't give a fuck at all what they look like, perpetuating the stereotype.
>>
>>6075243
Yeah that's one of my worries.
I guess at a certain point you just gotta live your life the way it satisfies you. No reason to blame yourself for other people not adjusting.

Are you working? If so, how did that go over for you?

>>6075416
That's a touchy word for a lot of people, but something I wouldn't mind in a perfect world.

Looking and sounding like a girl, with breasts no less but being called "he" is not a good look in the real word.
>>
>>6077826
if you don't like men before it you're not going to magically like them after. everyone claiming that bullshit was already attracted to men but just didn't admit it
>>
anyone else here think it would be a good idea if we artificially accelerated the neotenization of the human race to the point of eliminating natural sexual dimorphism?

there are already some genderfluid males IRL who can pass for the other sex without any trouble in adulthood and others who can do the same with the exception of their voices, but because these people are such a genetic minority we have all this gender anxiety and all these hons to give it an unimpressive reputation to the cis mainstream.

if we made puberty milder and humans on the whole softer-bodied and more naturally in control of the direction of our own development, the cultures of masculinity and femininity would change and people would, outside of distinctions such as genitalia and tits/no tits, come to define both according to behavior and presentation and not physical appearance. by extension transitioning would be so much easier, hons wouldn't exist, and dysphorics would doubtlessly be much rarer than they are IRL. the way humans and human society are evolving sexual dimorphism will eventually cease to have a real positive function anyway.
>>
Your life is far from perfect, and you choosing to life this lifestyle is not going to make it any easier. You have to be at peace with yourself before you go running ahead and worrying about other things. It sounds like you don't know what you want, and there's nothing that I can tell you that will give you certainty. You have to find that on your own. Once you know what you want, follow it with conviction.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.