[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it time to remove T from LGBT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23-15-14-51.png (795 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23-15-14-51.png
795 KB, 1080x1920
Is it time to remove T from LGBT?
>>
Triggers me that this author equates Caitlyn Jenner's feelings to the entire trans community.
>>
>>6069710
Me too, but this is still a good idea. Trans issues are not gay issues. It's detrimental to us as trans people.

It should be LGB and TQi IMO.
>>
>>6069701
Who the fuck cares? Why would anyone go out of their way to associate with a 'group' like this instead of just supporting rights for certain issues individually?
>>
So because of 1 morron who hates lgb we should just drop the T?
>>
>>6069701
Absolutely

>L - Lesbian: a female that is sexually attracted to other females.
>G - Gay: a male that is sexually attracted to other males.
>B - Bisexual: a male or female that is sexually attracted to both males and females.

You see a pattern yes?

>T - Transgender: a male or female that is wants to be the opposite sex yet may feel no attraction at all to any sex and may go through vigorous hormone replacement therapy and may even undergo genital mutilation in order to appear as the opposite sex.

Don't even get me started on the "difference between gender and sex" and Q+
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 545x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 545x480
>>6069701
Gay rights groups disagree manchild
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (151 KB, 2156x1194) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
151 KB, 2156x1194
Have you noticed the tacked on letters (TQA+) are just ways for cishet women to invade the LGBT movement. Its no wonder it is mostly feminists pushing for this "inclusivity." I am okay letting trans people into the LGBT as most trans people identify as gay or lesbian before transitioning. I am not okay letting cis white women play transtrender and use the LGBT as a way to score oppression points on their crusade of social justice.

Pic related you are racist and sexist if you think not having dysphoria, not taking hormones and dressing as your assigned gender means you are not trans
>>
>>6069715
Sounds good. But nonody cares enough to make like official groups or whatever the fuk... So just forget it, literally anything in anyones life is moreimportant than a label of a vigorously variating group of ppl that "need" a label
>>
>>6069824
Plenty of people in "TQA" are not cishet women. Claiming that they're "just ways for cishet women to invade the LGBT movement" is like claiming that handguns only exist to allow people to murder their families. It's only a small part of the reason they exist, and as a member of the LGBT community yourself you should realize how deeply insulting it is to dismiss someone's identity as "just doing it for attention".
>>
>>6069701
Why do you faggots need a group or name anyway?

Be normal. This is why we aren't taken seriously. Stop revolving your identity over a label. I don't see any straight groups or straight people making their straightness a part of their identity, so do yous feel the need to make LGBT a core part of your identity? You can't expect to be treated normal when you don't act normal.
>>
File: H9YxM1B.png (158 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
H9YxM1B.png
158 KB, 484x386
>>6069897
I am sorry but queer and asexual identities are overwhelmingly populated by cishet white women. It is all too common to see a cishet women claim she is non-binary or gender queer and yet only present as female and maintain her position in womanhood. Asexuals, greysexuals, nanosexuals, what have you are again pretty much 100% cishet women who want to play LGBT. The truth is calling yourself asexual and asking to be part of the LGBT is like painting your face black and asking to be part of the NAACP. Most of these cishet women stop their trans, queer and asexual identities when they finish their gender studies degree and graduate from college. Because even the ones who shout the loudest end up cishet in the end.
>>
>>6069701

It is WELL PAST TIME to remove T from LGB. They are 100% pure cancer at this point.
>>
>>6069701
It's been time ever since the start. Mentally diseased trannies have no place in the BLG community.
>>
>>6069985
she became a sunflower from a purple people eate r=]
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 450x433
>>6069993
>>6069988
Pedophile please, just cause the gays laughed you out doesn't mean you need to samefag
At least type different if you're gonna do that
>>
>>6069971
>>6069838
Can I ask your age, gender and sexuality? Because this is an extremely privileged point of view. The reason gay men need a group is because we are continually the targets of hate crimes. Because it is still legal to fire people for being gay in some states. Because it has only been a year since we got the right to get married. More over LGBT culture is one of the only ways to find a partner in an overwhelmingly straight world. If you act like everyone else they will assume you are straight like everyone else.
>>
>>6069985
>I am sorry but queer and asexual identities are overwhelmingly populated by cishet white women. It is all too common to see a cishet women claim she is non-binary or gender queer and yet only present as female and maintain her position in womanhood.
Queer doesn't equal non-binary. It's a generic term for anyone who's gender or sexuality differs from the norm.

> Asexuals, greysexuals, nanosexuals, what have you are again pretty much 100% cishet women who want to play LGBT.
Far less than 100%. In most asexual communities you see plenty of men and trans people.

>The truth is calling yourself asexual and asking to be part of the LGBT is like painting your face black and asking to be part of the NAACP.
No, because being asexual isn't claiming to be something they're not. They're a sexual minority in the same way gay and bi people are.

>Most of these cishet women stop their trans, queer and asexual identities when they finish their gender studies degree and graduate from college. Because even the ones who shout the loudest end up cishet in the end.
You do realize that even among "SJWs", gender studies degrees really aren't that common? Whenever someone starts spouting nonsense like that it's obvious they're just a reactionary shitposter.
>>
>>6070005
Gay and 18.

Good. Private businesses should be allowed to fire people for being gay. They should be allowed to discriminate for any reason. Freedom of association bud. And government should stay out of marriage.
>>
>>6070046
my kind of faggot
>>
>>6069724
Precisely.
For the same reason, one can conclude that this is nothing more than a demonstration of bigotry from LGB.
>>
>>6070046
What if there's say a specific textbook you need for one of your college courses, and the publisher has a policy of refusing to allow it to be sold to gay people? That would mean the publisher basically has de facto control over who's allowed to get an education.
>>
>>6069701
You couldn't come up with an original thread?
>>
File: 1456962255888.png (401 KB, 702x634) Image search: [Google]
1456962255888.png
401 KB, 702x634
>editor of the drag publication Frock Magazine
>>
Terfs claim that all the gay orgs have been infiltrated by autogynephiles. Hence the trans obsession nowadays. True?
>>
>>6070046
You're an uneducated dipshit.
>>
>>6070178

>>6069701 is a pedophile who wants revenge against 4ch cause of cp ban. Really does nothing but post pasta all the time now, sad really.

I'd report him, mods when they get back will be very interested in knowing cp man is around.
>>
>>6070147

Tell me how this would be enforced. What's stopping me from buying the book on amazon?
>>
>>6070147
The free market would figure out a way.
>>6070190
You're statist scum. How's that boot taste?
>>
File: 1461315192478.png (492 KB, 968x793) Image search: [Google]
1461315192478.png
492 KB, 968x793
>>6070184
Projection, self hate. Poor things wrote laws targeting themselves. They take it out on gay orgs.
>>
>>6070147

Goddamn you people are so fucking tiresome. Do you ever get tired of trying to make other people buy into the same victim bullshit you have?
>>
>>6070147
steal it. boycott the publisher. there are a couple things you can do
>>
File: 1419957958591.jpg (40 KB, 363x380) Image search: [Google]
1419957958591.jpg
40 KB, 363x380
>>6070184
>political radicals claim a huge coordinated conspiracy theory with no evidence to justify their previously held beliefs. True?
GEEE, I wonder....

just replace jews with men/trannies
>>
>>6070228
>b-but muh roads
>>
>>6070046
lol have fun living your entire life in shame and secrecy just to fit in with 4chan anon.
>>
>>6070254
How am I living in secrecy? Because I don't go around half naked dressed in a rainbow and be a flamboyant faggot? People that are close to me know I am gay, strangers do not need to know private things about me like that.
>>
>>6070203

I even remember seeing a few of them claim they get mistaken for men but women can tell they're women cuz muh voice and muh mannerisms.
>>
File: 2016-04-23.png (23 KB, 612x170) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23.png
23 KB, 612x170
>>6070004
no u
>>
>>6070200
The publisher wouldn't allow anyone to sell the book unless they agreed not to sell it to gays.

>>6070201
>The free market would figure out a way.
How, specifically? For that to happen the free market would have to somehow be able to deprive the publisher of freedom of association.

>>6070228
You didn't actually address the question, instead just calling everyone who disagrees with you a professional victim as if that actually proves anything.

>>6070232
>steal it.
So you think gay people should be forced to break the law to get an education? That just doesn't seem right to me - you should be able to get an education without being at risk of getting jailed.

>>6070232
>boycott the publisher.
Not really an option when it's required for the course.
>>
>>6070296
Fact women freakout and call the cops on them and the internet is suddenly full of a bunch of videos of them getting dragged out of the women's rooms says otherwise.
>>
>>6070194
It's REALLY weird how much overlap there is between pedophiles and anti-tranny shitposters.

It's something I've noticed in a LOT of bait/troll threads, the troll eventually letting slip that they think pedophilia is ok and that they should be able to fuck children freely.
Once I mentioned it in a troll thread like I am now and it was just a few minutes before a flood of responses vehemently denying it and further asking the question what pedophilia even is, what a "child" is and arguing how it was discrimination to call people pedophiles and treat them differently for wanting to fuck "children".

My guess is that they think they deserve the growing acceptance that trannies are getting more so they lash out at trannies for what they see as stealing the acceptance that is rightfully deserved by pedophiles. I mean gays becoming more accepted was one thing but then they rejected pedophiles from the movement to help solidify legitimacy and THEN they include these weird gross trannies and doctors and politicians and the public begin to support trannies more, it's just too much to take!
>>
>>6070306

Lol its pretty ironic that they think there is a huge distance between them and highly masculine middle aged fetishists. I mean there is but to the average cishet woman there isnt.
>>
>>6070304
>>6070200
Said, amazon would sell to gays. So would big box stores like Walmart. Sure, the publisher could refuse to do business with them, but then the sale would drop. The authors could also refuse to do business with anti gay publishers.

And if they still managed to sell a book to only straight people and a professor still made the book mandatory, he could buy the book for you or a classmate could. However that is very unlikely as most college students are not anti gay and wouldn't go to such a college, so the college would be forced to change it's ways.

Seriously though, how fucking dense are you? Did you graduate high school? We are so damn tired of having to explain such simple shit.
>>
>>6070314
>It's REALLY weird
Not really all that weird when you think about it. They're bitter LGBT people have more public acceptance than they do. They're emotionally stunted and almost always seriously damaged individuals so they typically see no issue with trying to drag LGBT people down to their level and, when they fail to associate themselves to the group's struggles rationally, they attempt go full scorched earth trolling and shitposting memes everywhere like it's their life's mission.

It's why they're constantly bringing up Blanchard and related topics, because from there it's easy to segue into his work defining pedo as an orientation and trying to cure gayness.
>>
>>6070337
Same person. I'd also like to add, how the fuck would they know you gay? What, do you go up to the cashier before purchasing something and say "oh, by the way I plan on going home and sucking a big black dick after this"? Last I checked, amazon doesn't ask if your staight or gay before a purchase.
>>
>>6070348

OMG hahaha blanchardites are in good company. I think one of blanchards homies, James Cantor(who is gay), pushes for tolerance and treatment of pedos.
>>
>LGB rights are being rolled back across the Southeast US because gay rights groups neglected trans issues
>It's time to drop the T

Okay. Good luck with that. When the dust finally settles, have fun living in the 80's again.
>>
>>6070348
Huh, you mentioning blanchard's bs with pedophilia and how he viewed gay people reminded me that mchugh also approached some research from a pro-pedo anti-gay view... it seems like the pedo/anti-tranny overlap might even extend into a certain often discredited subset of the medical community.
>>
>>6070360

It could be argued that fundies in the southeast US would have grudgingly tolerated gay rights, but the T is too much for them. So perhaps they think its all or nothing.

Yet the T is there because back in the day trans/gender nonconforming=faggot. Hence the alliance.
>>
>>6069701
No what we need to do is make a proper medically defined explanation of T or put transsexuals under Intersex where they belong.

Instead literally everyone who is transgender now thinks they are transsexual when they are just crossdressing fetishists who don't have any of the signs of transsexuality, rather they think dresses are what makes someone transsexual. Not hormones. Not life long struggles with crippling dysphoria. But tracups and dressies.

Im calling myself Intersex from now on. I don't want to be associated with these crossdressing faggots
>>
>>6070053
either youre a troll or you missed the point
>>
>>6070407
arguably still is
>>
>>6070359
>>6070382
I'm finally starting to understand the rage of that guy who trolls every anti gay or trans post by calling them dogshit pedo christians.
>>
>>6070424

I dont get these crossdressing fetishists. So you want to be considered a woman, and use the womens bathroom/changeroom, and play dressup, but magically stop at hormones?
>>
>>6070046
I wish you people would die

you are the Uncle Toms of the lgbt community
>>
>>6070349

Not the person you're replying to, but some of these people are so wrapped up in their identity politics and victim shit that you may very well be able to tell just by looking at them that they're gay. These people are beyond help and incapable of living a normal day-to-day life.
>>
File: 1459707887205.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1459707887205.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>6069971
>I don't see any straight groups or straight people making their straightness a part of their identity

good satire
>>
>>6070455
Eh? Just pointing out fact.

That guy who posts this same stuff all the time was banned for CP and flipped his shit, probably has a big inferiortity complex over lgbt like others said desu
>>
File: 1442856720041.jpg (213 KB, 1100x1604) Image search: [Google]
1442856720041.jpg
213 KB, 1100x1604
>>6070573
Yeah, we're uncle toms, sure. That's why you want to force the straight people to accept you. Seriously, what kind of a fucking cuck would want to force someone to take their money? That is really beta of you.
>>
>>6070424
>Im calling myself Intersex
U realize femboys do that to explain away why they've grown boobs.

Ur still gonna be stuck in the same batch.
>>
>>6070046
You're doing the Lord's work, son. If I were your father, I would not ban you from the family. I would slap you on the back and tell you I love you.
>>
>>6069985
>Most of these cishet women stop their trans, queer and asexual identities when they finish their gender studies degree and graduate from college.
You realize people say the same exact thing about lesbian women, right? Ever heard the term "LUG" (lesbian until graduation)?

Fuck off with this invalidating bullshit.
>>
>>6070619
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>6070573
>>6070598
>uncle tom
Is he hung?
>>
>>6070623

You don't see the connection?
>>
>>6070270
>Because I don't go around half naked dressed in a rainbow and be a flamboyant faggot?
lmao dance monkey dance, reciting the script to the letter.

It's one thing to not be open about being gay because you're a modest person, it's another to actively seek out public conversations with gay people who aren't like you to try to make yourself out to be better than them in front of straight people. Eventually you'll grow out of this eight-grader syndrome attitude and learn to love yourself for who you are instead of who you aren't.
>>
>>6070407
>It could be argued that fundies in the southeast US would have grudgingly tolerated gay rights,
Could by argued, by someone who has never lived there and has no knowledge of Southern politics. Probably couldn't, and especially not in this political moment. Wealthy, coastal Liberals are freaking out at the realization that there's another 3/4 of the country that hates and resents them. You're seeing the political consequences of that all over the place right now. Southern politicians aren't going to NOT cash in on that.
>Yet the T is there because back in the day trans/gender nonconforming=faggot.
Outside of the metropolis, it still is
>>
>>6070670
Are yous not doing the same thing to me?

Right away I get attacked and called self hating and hiding who I am for being modest, and called an uncle Tom for being a freedom loving libertarian.
>>
>>6070684
And this is my concern about "LGBT" politics: it has splintered along geographic, economic, racial lines, and it's only getting worse. "LGB doesn't need the T" reflects the exclusion and myopia, but it goes a lot deeper than that. Sure, I guess you don't "need" solidarity, if you live in West Hollywood or something.
>>
>>6069701
Caitlyn Jenner would be a good reason to take the T out of LGBT, but to be honest gay people already did that a long time ago.

When people say LGBT, they mostly care about the G and L rather than T or B. In the end this acronym doesn't mean a thing.

Most gay guys and lesbos only care for their rights, they're not really thinking about trans rights. And vice versa, most trans people don't care about gay rights.

It's not really a community that sticks by each other, that's a myth. It'd be cool if it were true.
>>
>>6069824
>Have you noticed the tacked on letters (TQA+) are just ways for cishet women to invade the LGBT movement.
Yes. I thougt I was the only one who saw this, but at least I know I'm not the only one who sees the invasion of cishets.
>>
File: 1452315224330.jpg (67 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1452315224330.jpg
67 KB, 456x384
>>6070194
I got banned for accidentally posting my age when I was too young at the time. Not for posting actual cp, Jesus.
>>
>>6069701
SAGE
>>
>>6071750
>Caitlyn Jenner would be a good reason to take the T out of LGBT, but to be honest gay people already did that a long time ago.

Jenner is a good reason to take Republicans out of LGBT We don't need uncle toms in our community.
>>
>>6070349
No, the idea is that if they somehow happen to find out that you're gay, they can refuse to sell to you. So you being gay won't GUARANTEE they can't sell to you, but it does give them an excuse not to.
>>
>>6071870
I already argued why it doesn't matter even if they do find out.
>>
>>6069710
Your community has certainly done quite the job of making it appear as such.
>>
>>6070598
Do you EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT UNCLE TOM EVEN MEANS? It means someone who is opposed to properly fighting for acceptance and equal rights, but instead says "yeah, having half the rights of straight people is good enough for us".
>>
>>6070746
Yes, because the "freedoms" of homophobes are clearly more important to you than the well-being of gay people.
>>
>>6070046

Straight /pol/ack here

I used to be quite homophobic, but it's people like you than have made me a lot less so. In fact considering the mentally ill trans faggotry that exists these days, I think you are a lot closer to us than a large part of this community.

>>6070573
and what's wrong with holding out an olive branch? On the subject of 'Uncle Tom' you'll note that even /pol/ likes Ben Carson, so I think you'll find the way to win people's acceptance is not to tell people they are bigots than need to accept you by force of law, but be setting an example
>>
>>6071889
>what's wrong with holding out an olive branch?
It's futile
>>
>>6071889

>Being proud of your opinions aligning with a literal containment board.

Edgy 16 year olds banwave when.
>>
>>6071900

>Dancing around in the street half naked tell straight people they are scum for holding conservative views will get you acceptance.

You'll find that generally it's not your sexual orientation that people hate, but your extremely bigoted attitude towards conservatives.

Likewise people who use the phrase 'uncle tom' tend to be the ghetto niggers, you are essentially the ghetto niggers of the lgbt community
>>
>>6071909

>Posts on /lgbt/
>Calls other boards 'containment boards'

You do realise that this is essentially a digital bergen-belsen don't you?
>>
>>6071913
>You'll find that generally it's not your sexual orientation that people hate, but your extremely bigoted attitude towards conservatives.
Oh gee, now it's our fault.
Color me surprised.
>>
>>6071877
An uncle Tom is a house nigger. A nigger that does what the whites want. And gays have all the rights we need. We do not need anti discrimination law, because not a single person has the right to work somewhere or shop somewhere.
>>6071888
The freedom of the individual is always the most important, the views and opinions of that person are irrelevant. If someone doesn't want to hire someone and do business with someone for any reason, government forcing them too is using violence to take away their rights. Don't like their views? Don't associate with them.
>>
File: aPo8OsP.1.png (190 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
aPo8OsP.1.png
190 KB, 780x800
>>6071927
Pic didn't post
>>
>>6071913
>You'll find that generally it's not your sexual orientation that people hate, but your extremely bigoted attitude towards conservatives.
Then explain why conservatives had a problem with gays in the first place.
>>
>>6071921

Of course pure homophobia will always exist, but that's life, just get over it. We get persecuted too you know. Instead, you amplify the existing problem and make it much worse that it need be.

Your hatred of moderate conservatives is so great that you are willing to ally yourself with islamists who would behead you, in opposition to people who generally believe homosexuality should be fully legal and tolerated in private.
>>
>>6071948
As someone who frequents /pol/ myself, I can tell you that most of them do not have a problem with gays. There is a good amount of gays on /pol/ actually. What /pol/ has a problem with are the faggots.
>>
>>6071948

The faggots here interpret conservative opinion on homosexuality (anti-gay marriage) for example to be anti-gay.

It's funny, some of you for some reason cannot comprehend why a gay person themselves may be against gay marriage. In the Irish referendum they even had gay people in their campaign videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6HD8KLQBvA
>>
>>6071959
I said conservatives, not /pol/.

>>6071984
There really isn't any legitimate non-homophobic reason to be opposed to gay marriage, except for trivial things like "I don't have a problem with gay marriage, but we have other legal priorities right now." Gay marriage being legalized is not FORCING anyone to get married, so even gays who don't want to get married would have at worst a neutral attitude towards it. And the whole thing about marriage being a religious thing doesn't make sense either, as legal marriage is really a separate thing from religious marriage. The argument about marriage promoting reproduction doesn't make sense either, since straight people who are clearly never going to reproduce have no barrier to marriage.
>>
>>6072001
>There really isn't any legitimate non-homophobic reason to be opposed to gay marriage

A lack of reason to be for changing the status quo is one.
>>
>>6072001
Actually conservatives are not really homophobic either. If you think the Republican party as a whole is anywhere near conservative, you are mistaken.
>>
>>6071956
>Your hatred of moderate conservatives is so great that you are willing to ally yourself with islamists who would behead you
Oh please gays were against uncontrolled mass migration and muslim influence in the west years before your /pol/ buddies got to it.

It's just that the cishet white leftie value of "islam is peace" has gained foothold in the lgbt community, which isn't surprising considering straight white lefties run the lgbt movement.
Thankfully that is slowly changing, albeit under the radar with an increasing amount of gays supporting parties like UKIP, FN and the PVV.
Don't want to upset our straight overlords and be outed as a racist islamophobic bigot.

But in the end I'd rather see both groups disappear and not have this obsessive drive to interfere in my life.
>>
>>6072034
>But in the end I'd rather see both groups disappear and not have this obsessive drive to interfere in my life.

How do conservatives, even the most extreme, want to interfere in your life?
>>
>>6071750
>take the T out of LGBT, but to be honest gay people already did that a long time ago
Suuuure, that's why every major gay organisation has rejected your "drop the T" petition and called you bigoted idiots.
>>
>>6072040
How is allowing businesses to discriminate interfering with your life?
>>
>>6071959
>I-I'm one of the GOOD degenerates and on the day of rope we'll kill all the bad ones but not me and I'll get a qt nazi bf!
>>
>>6069701
We got low T
>>
>>6072050
Fun fact, a lot of Nazis were gay and raped little boys. Not surprising considering they aligned with the catholics.
>>
>>6072040
Forcing me to live my entire private life behind closed doors, yet subject me to the disgusting habit of seeing straight couple slobbering their tongues all over each other's mouth in some depraved display of affection.

For some mysterious reason a straight person can talk all about his sex life in excruciating detail, yet when a gay person casually mentions a boyfriend in an offhand comment about what he did last weekend he's 'flaunting his sexuality' in everyones faces and he's just as guilty as these people on aboat waving purple dildos about.
>>
>>6072053
Talking about sex is pretty generate, straight or not. Sex is a very private thing and should be kept that way.
>>
>>6072015
>A lack of reason to be for changing the status quo is one.
What? It creates an economically and legally unfair balance and fixing it would help the economy.
If you want to take maintaining the status quo to an illogical extreme then you might as well halt all medical and technological development too.
>>
>>6072059
>Sex is a very private thing and should be kept that way.
Yet in the end it's another thing that only applies to gay people.
In fact that shit is so often I'm no longer expecting honesty or a lack of a double standard.
>>
>>6072059
*degenerate
>>6072078
And those people are degenerates. They don't speak for everyone. Everyone should keep their person issue private.
>>
>>6072053
>>6072078

Waaaah waaaah waaaah 100.00000% of the population doesn't like me.
>>
>>6072086
>Everyone should keep their person issue private.
Do you?
probably not.
>>
>>6072065
>What? It creates an economically and legally unfair balance and fixing it would help the economy.

In the UK, we now have inequality and discrimination where gay couples can get both civil partnerships and marriage, whereas straight couples can only get marriage.

Therefore the UK is currently a hetrophobic state, gay couples literally have more rights than straight couples now.
>>
>>6072046
The attitude of the alleged "LGBT" community says otherwise. Try going out and you see there's no real community at all unless there's a parade or rally involved.

I don't want anyone excluded. But the LGBT has a funny way of showing that they want equality.
>>
>>6072015
Gay couples not having the same rights as straight couples is a pretty strong reason for changing the status quo.
>>
>>6072120

Why should LGB or even just G, allign with T?

T are a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>6072123

I think a far more pressing issue is age discrimination, as a 23 year old man, why shouldn't I be able to receive a state pension?
>>
>>6072059
Then start telling straight people that they're degenerate when they talk about sex in public.
>>
>>6072125
We're not exactly given a choice.
>>
>>6072129

More people do think it's degenerate when straight people talk about sex in public
>>
>>6070004
D O G S H I T H Y P E
>>
>>6070633
he's black, so probably
>>
File: 1403932725709.jpg (11 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1403932725709.jpg
11 KB, 257x196
>>6071927
the freedom of the individual is against us here

so FUCK the freedom of the individual, it's against our best interests as a people

if state power can improve the quality of our lives, I think we should use it

the ends always justify the means, if the ends are worth anything
>>
File: 1439908198053.jpg (167 KB, 895x671) Image search: [Google]
1439908198053.jpg
167 KB, 895x671
>>6071889
yeah, no

take a look at how far Ben Carson got with all his /pol/ support

I could give a fuck about the support of those cretins

this is about asserting that we stand united, and that we will not allow ourselves to become the next victims of segregation

we deserve every protection that other minority groups (religions, ethnicites, ect) get
>>
File: 1458513863469.jpg (114 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1458513863469.jpg
114 KB, 480x608
>>6069715
>Trans issues are not gay issues
Yes they are. We are discriminated against in the same way by the same enemies. When the cops lined us up next to each other and beat us, they didn't care if we were L, G, B, or T. That's why we have to stick together.
>>
File: IMG_2738.jpg (179 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
179 KB, 960x1280
>>6071927
my tax money supports the infrastructure on which their profits depend. they are not entitled to discriminate.
>>
>>6072202
>We are discriminated against in the same way by the same enemies

You honestly sound like /pol/ with the Jews.
>>
>>6072189
>freedom of the individual is against us
>secessionist flag
hahaha
>>
>>6072200
>those cretins

Why shouldn't they hate you, when you hate them?
>>
>>6072234
Is that what you tell non-whites when they make a claim against systemic racism? Civil rights are a moral imperitive in any society claiming to value personal freedom. Being a contrarian doesn't change that.
>>
>>6072242
the hate is mutual

however, they will die, and we will live on
>>
>>6072272
>however, they will die, and we will live on

If this was any other board, I would say that was bait, but you lot are really this mentally retarded.

"they will die", perhaps in 2070, but even then they will reproduce

"we will live on" no, you'll die of aids in 2025.
>>
>>6072202
What's the source for the text on that?
also
>they are
>we are
>talks about the past
Does this still hold up? I'm not contesting it, I'm genuinely curious. I see a lot of people that are OK with one set but not the other(s) but that could just be who I happen to interact with.
>>
>>6069701
I agree but we should also add P
>>
It's cute that people still think this acronym means anything substantial.
>>
File: getout.png (63 KB, 722x284) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
63 KB, 722x284
>>6072286
On this board, at this moment, are threads relating to HB2 in NC, which has sweeping anti-LGBT effects. Gays can't even sue their employer for discrimination. This is, bar none, the absolute defining piece of regressive reactionism that shows why the "states rights" issue is a falsehood, and why the federal government and the supreme court should hold ultimate authority over civil rights issues.

My state, a liberal one, produces more value than it takes from the federal government in subsidies and welfare. The south, on the other hand, especially in states like Mississippi, take an obscene amount of money from the federal government in the form of welfare, medicare/medicaid, and business subsidies. However, comparatively the people in these states are historically and embarrassingly unproductive and undereducated members of society. And yet, they seem to feel they have the right to discriminate against those who pay for their affordable housing, their valium prescription, their chef boyardee canned ravioli dinners, etc.

Civil rights are not a states issue. They weren't when the slaves were freed, and they weren't when the SCOTUS let us all marry whoever we want. If you are a member of the UNION, you play by the UNION'S rules. You don't get to take handouts, participate in presidential elections, share reciprocity laws and profit from free trade, and then demand immunity from the government that made those things possible in the first place.
>>
>>6072319

I love the fact that you faggots have to subsidise the only states with an ounce of decency left.
>>
>>6072339
I think we agree that the south has only an ounce of decency.
>>
>>6072352
Hahaha
>>
>>6070046
>18
>businesses should be allowed to fire people for reasons not related to their suitability for a job
Can we please raise the 4chan-ing age to 21?
>>
>>6072319
I had to read that twice to find the answer to my question (yes, it is all of the sub-groups being attacked still), massive tangent you went on there.
>>
>>6072129
No. I don't tell gays they are degenerate either. I may not like it, but they are free to talk about but they want.
>>6072189
Then you are statist scum and I want nothing to do with you. This is why people hate gays, because whiny little bitches like you think the world owes you something.
>>6072219
No it doesn't. Tax dollars do not go to private businesses, private businesses pay way more in taxes than the average individual.
>>
>>6070005
Hey, just remembered i actually posted smt here. So the fag that replied wasnt me. Im bi , 20 and live in germany in a fraternity. In the south where i live nobody cares whatever the fuck you are and ofc there always are hillbillys that want to bait you into bs discussions. But yeh its pretty chill.
>>
>>6069971
>straight people making their straightness a part of their identity

Have you never seen bar/party culture, where guys just fuck as many gals as possible and girls fuck as many guys as possible. All while taking an array of drugs from alcohol to LSD, while gloating about who's the hottest and who's had the most anonymous sex. If this reminds you gay hookup culture, then you would be correct as it is just a derivative of bar/party culture.

So in a way gay culture became a bit worse because they took cues straight people.
>>
>don't stand up against trans bathroom laws
>get kicked out of and sued for using the female restroom while butch
>have to go through court to prove your birth certificate is correct potentially each time you use the bathroom
>>
>>6069701
remove L and B too
>>6072319
>The south, on the other hand, especially in states like Mississippi, take an obscene amount of money from the federal government in the form of welfare, medicare/medicaid, and business subsidies.
So you believe you pay other states to exist?
Therefore "go change the legislation hun"

Thats one line of logic I don't agree to

Second,southern states have too many niggers
Too many,they are a drain and famine to everyone

Third,people here don't give 2 squirts of piss you like ass
Gay prides are "meh" but keep your sexuality just like everyone else
>>
>>6069701
i support transsexuals and their desire to change sex but it does not fit in with the other categories. LGB are all sexual orientations whereas wanting to be the opposite sex is not. Plenty of trans people are also straight - straight as according to their biological sex
>>
Honestly I think canners, grinders and splicers would make better trans allies because they're united around a platform of body freedom. LGB has practically nothing to do with that issue.
>>
>>6080293
>canners, grinders and splicers
are those like terms for people who are into cyberpunk themed body modification?

google jut gives me stuff about literal food perpetration meat grinders
>>
>>6080326
> are those like terms for people who are into cyberpunk themed body modification?

Yeah, exactly. Changing the self and exploring what's possible is what they're all about. The right to change sexes is something they'd defend as part of their belief system.
>>
>>6072046
>groups of people who's careers depend on maintaining victim status see attacking even more marginal group probably isn't in their best interest
Color me shocked
>>
>>6069971
I grew up in the punk scene. Trans woman now. I pass unless under a microscope, but I'm not trying to sex trap - I'm quite open with having a cock. I view myself as a yellow gender. People are so bickering over blue vs pink (especially Americans) they miss out on life.

I couldn't fucking care less if there are a hundred people protesting which bathrooms I can or cannot use. I keep walking into whichever has a shorter line.

I see so many idiots dying their hair stupid colors and doing stupid shit and I'm just like "yeah I'm having sex and I have a career and I don't care what the 'community' is doing unless there is free food."

Honestly, people are too soft. Especially trans kids. I might look like a girl but step with the wrong attitude I will use fists.

Have fun screaming at each other changing nothing while real soldiers die and real advocates change policy.
>>
>>6072034
>But in the end I'd rather see both groups disappear and not have this obsessive drive to interfere in my life.

100% This.
>>
>>6069701
You guys realise that term LGBT is just a word that normal and "polite" people use to describe and group up all "sexual wierdos", right?

You can tell the world as much as you want about your rights and sincere love and how normal and socially adept you are but in the eyes of a regular joe you always gonna be in the same book as dudes who cut of their penises and pretend to be women
>>
>>6080463
>I'm not like the other girls
Hit me up when you graduate eighth grade.
>>
File: yes.gif (968 KB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
968 KB, 380x262
>>6069701
>Is it time to remove T from LGBT?
>>
>>6080463
>while real soldiers die
>implying war has been neccasary for the US since WW2
>implying being a puppet for the kikes and fighting the rich man's fight is honorable
>>
>>6069701
More like Ellen Degenerates
>>
>>6073904
>Then you are statist scum and I want nothing to do with you. This is why people hate gays, because whiny little bitches like you think the world owes you something.
You do realize that most people, gay or not, are statist? Whining about statism makes you MORE of an outcast than being gay does.

>No it doesn't. Tax dollars do not go to private businesses, private businesses pay way more in taxes than the average individual.
They said the INFRASTRUCTURE that private businesses depend on.
>>
>>6070337
>>6070147

>The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his “natural superiors”, and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, than callous “cash payment”. It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation. It has resolved personal worth into exchange value, and in place of the numberless indefeasible chartered freedoms, has set up that single, unconscionable freedom — Free Trade.

That's the thing about capitalism - it tends to tear down things like homophobia because it simply isn't profitable. If you refuse to sell to gays, some more shrewd businessman will, and you'll soon find yourself ousted from the market. I'm no fan of capitalism, but to it's credit that's how it works.
>>
>>6082080
Why would I care if I'm an outcast or not?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

How exactly are they benefiting from tax funded infrastructure?
>>
>>6081951
wew lad never heard that one before
>>
>>6079762
>hillbilly/trailer-park "keep your guberment hands off my medicare!" "lets protect some fetuses with my second amendment recourse!" white trash don't count! they're just the exception the proves the rule of the superior perfect white race and it's all just the niggers that make us look bad and backwards socially and economically!
>>
>>6080389
>it's a conspiracy! I am the only legitimate voice of lgb and anyone who disagrees is just pandering to the victims!
>>
File: just.jpg (43 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
43 KB, 500x328
>this post
>200 replies minimum every single time

Jesus fucking christ people, hide and move on.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.