[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at deli in supermarket >towards the end of my shift,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: yes.png (222 KB, 461x401) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
222 KB, 461x401
>work at deli in supermarket
>towards the end of my shift, a transwoman comes in
>thin hips, fake looking breasts, beard shadow, what looked like a wig, almost passing voice, but not quite
>she was accompanied by what looked like an ftm, soft-skinned, no adam's apple, etc
>both were black, looked about 20-something
>i knew immediately that the woman was trans
>but i tried not to react at all
>when I turned around to slice up the meat she ordered, I had to bite my lip to not smile
>not because I was laughing, but because i was really surprised this was actually happening
>her voice started out really well
>as I began to ask her more question (ie would you like anything else, is the thickness of this slice okay, etc) i could tell she was becoming more nervous
>she would speak in a lower tone of voice, would constantly touch her face or try to hide her neck, etc
>I didn't misgender her
>and then she was on her way

I don't really know why I'm making this post. I guess I'm still just surprised. The only other trans people I've met were also in passing, so I never really knew them. I dunno. I always wondered how I'd react to seeing a trans person irl, and I guess now I know.
>>
I've had some similar experiences. Aside from one or two closeted, pre everything friends, the only other transguy that I've seen in the wild (as far as I know) was this one in my community college econ class. He was probably 50/50 passing to most cis people, had the squeaky voice, sad looking beard stubble, was chubby and had a bunch of tattoos. Pretty much every stereotype. And an #alllivesmatter sweatshirt too, which I found funny for some reason. Was kind of an autist, but so am I so whatever.
>>
>>6068589
two trannies regularly come to FNM, i wonder if they can clock me back
>>
>>6068631
>FNM
What's that?
>>
years ago I worked at starbucks. the only time an non-passing transperson ever came in, they used the wifi without buying anything for like 30 minutes. when my manager went to go enforce the rule, they made a scene about only being persecuted for being trans, and refused to leave. then my manager called the cops.

working downtown sucks
>>
>>6068640
Different anon. Could be Friday Night Magic, but I doubt that's the only thing it abbreviates.
>>
>>6068640
>>6068648
yeah its card game nerdery
>>
>>6068589
>read that
>suddenly remembered having gone to the deli with my brother the other day
>woman behind the counter kept asking me shit
>increasingly nervously answered
>went home feeling like shit
>reread it
>both were black
dodged a bullet there
I mean I'm pretty sure I don't match that description at all, and my brother doesn't look like an ftm in the slightest, but you had me worried for a second
spooky
>>
File: 1458274265630.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458274265630.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
i can clock non-stop but i got really disillusioned with myself recently because I found out the other day someone i thought for four years was a non-passing transgirl was actually straight/cis. so now, i'm humbled and a little ashamed..... tips ?
>>
>work at a ross
>spot tall girl shopping for shoes with her mom
>she's looking at sizes 11-13
>not sure if she's really trans
>try to get a better look without being spotted
>make out hints of a male browridge
>she makes eyecontact
>she probably clocked me in my shitty boymode
>>
>>6068589
How do you get to the point of getting breast implants and a reasonably competent voice without having first laser'd/electro'd your fucking beard.

Jesus Christ trannies, get your shit together.
>>
>mtf this is how I act and I'm not even trying to pass this is total boymode
I always put my hand on my face like a retard to futily block people's vision of me cause the fucking stares areawkward.
>>
>>6068748
W-what state was this Ross in?
>>
>>6068802
maybe it was breastforms/padded bra or somethin
>>
>be boymode trans pretty femboy
>state the Fuck out of trans I see
>wonder how uncomfortable this makes them
>don't care though
>>
>waiting for train
>see chick at opposite platform
>look at her legs, really toned and muscular
>look at face... something is not quite right
>brow is off and jaw but otherwise bretty gud
>wanted to nod or do some kind of secret gesture to indicate I was trans in my shitty boymode
>>
>>6068824
>>state the Fuck out of trans I see
what
>>
>>6068708
op here, i'm a guy anon, don't worry
>>
>>6068802
op here, it looked like >>6068820
>>
>>6068589
>be me in highchool, like 16 y o
>pre everything ftm, gender confused at the time but in denial about being trans
>work at a grocery store
>army vet buying like 5 items asks if I am male or female
>pretty androgynous look att because I had a grown out a boy's haircut and you couldn't really see my face most of the time
>I hesitate, end up saying female, almost say "unsure" or something but I dont want to make a scene
>"you can never tell these days" he says with a snicker, and then starts talking about a mental asylum in our state
>my bagger shoots him this look
>reaches behind her and says something about transphobic biggots to the cashier and bagged in the lane beside ours
>the other cashier calls the manager
>he's banned from our store

It happened so fast I didn't even realize what was going on. I regret answering that question correctly, especially since within a few months I find out my bagger was mtf and the other cashier and his bagger were both ftm.
>had no friends at work because I have no confidence
>could have outed my uncertainty and instantly gained chill trans friends
>>
>>6068881
>I find out my bagger was mtf and the other cashier and his bagger were both ftm.
I thought you freaks were meant to be a minority ?
>>
File: 1459418865814.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459418865814.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Not a trans but I think I bumped into one a while back.

>shopping for furniture at an ikea
>see a tall, boyish looking girl working the checkout line
>had pasty white skin, obvious boobs and subtle curves, no facial hair, her auburn colored hair was tied up in a pony tail. Was pretty cute considering the frumpy clothes she was wearing.
>voice was obviously feminine but still sounded like a boy
>her name tag had a male name on it
>she looked tired and had that same resigned look in her eyes that most trans girls have
>feel a little sad for her
>try to drum up a little small talk with her when I check out
>she tries to keep up but she's super soft spoken and looks visibly nervous. avoids eye contact
>looks up from her console to give me my receipt and I make eye contact with her
>just give her a reassuring smile and say something along the lines of "thank you, ma'am"
>she blushes and quickly puts her head back down to the console
>tell her to have a good day
>she blurts out an enthusiastic "you too!"
>tfw that exchange prolbably made her day
>tfw I'll never see her again
>tfw I'll never get to take her out on a date and see that cute smile one more time
>>
>>6068900
aww, you're a sweet person anon
>>
>>6068712
I know several cis girls that would get "clocked" by the dumbshits here who think they have some kind of infallible trans sense.
>>
File: 6546546.jpg (42 KB, 250x277) Image search: [Google]
6546546.jpg
42 KB, 250x277
>>
>>6068954
is one of those cis girls named larry
>>
>>6068900
this is slightly different than that one post i assume you made a while ago, so i have to imagine this is just your fantasy, right?
>>
>>6068881
>my bagger was mtf and the other cashier and his bagger were both ftm.
wtf? do you live in portland or something?
>>
>>6068631
>>6068640
>>6068648
>>6068658
If FNM = Friday Night Magic, then I know a few that routinely go to the one at a local gaming shop. A number of the members of the local support group are dedicated Magic players. It's helping them get some RL socialization which is good. Awhile back I was joking with a non trans friend that the local trans support group needed to be changed to the Trans & Magic support group.
>>
>be in a bar
>see a transwoman
>35-40, voice doesn't pass
>I spark up a conversation
>she tells me all about being trans
>I ask dumb questions like "so... do trans women take pills or something?"
>I was lying through my teeth saying how great she looks to make her happy.
>what felt like a hour passed, but in reality was like 10 minutes.
>"where did you get that dress? It's beautiful"
>I proceeded to see more interesting people laughing across the bar and said my goodbyes.
>tfw she never knew I'm a passable trans.
>>
>>6068835
perhaps they meant "stare"?
>>
I can't tell if I am just looking for signs
Or if several older women in my town are trans
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 425x516
>>6068900
I remember your thread! You should really go back! Pick up pillows or other furnishings, if they have them. If not, just go with no pretension. You saw a cute girl and now you're going to let an opportunity pass you by because you have no excuse to back? Dude, fucking protect that smile and make her feel special that you came back specifically to talk with her! Ganbatte, sempai!
>>
>>6068900

I remember your first post. So you've decided you're not going back and asking her out? You should do it soon, she probably won't stay at that job forever.

>>6069136

He might have just forgotten details with the first one or chosen to leave them out.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.