[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After seeing this picture... Why aren't bears and muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10
File: 1461364383973.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1461364383973.png
1 MB, 1280x904
After seeing this picture...

Why aren't bears and muscle bears the majority of gays? Too many faggots and transexuals. We are so weak and demoralized.

I think we would be way more respected and they would be way more afraid to confront us
>>
>>6067656
I hate everything to do with the pride shit like in this image.

If we stopped shoving it in people's faces, perhaps we will gain respect...
>>
>>6067656
Islamist get slain the house down by how fierce the LGBT are

>>6067777
Deal with it faggot
>>
>>6067777
quads wasted on such a massive faggot :(
>>
>>6067784
...But literally only the most obnoxious flaming faggots go to fucking pride parades, flaunting how they love cock into everyone elses face.

They've just recently become a horrifying display of how feminised the West is becoming. You can be gay without being a faggot.
>>
>>6067656
Bears are just as bad as twinks. They are just as shallow and promiscuous and most of them are just obese men who simply stopped trying and found a label that enables them, and most of them aren't even masculine personality-wise either.
>>
>>6067812
I bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>6067656
Where I live, the majority are fit to bearish guys. In fact, I have trouble finding many twinks. Gays guys in my city are definitely way more fit than the average population in general.

Also, your image is just a drawing. It's not real life or meant to be representative.
>>
>>6067804
I'm the massive faggot here?
LOL I'm not the one who thinks it's fine to flaunt how much you love cock into every other persons face.
>>
>>6067656
They're the b8 m8

>be mtf
>still like to shoot guns
>have always been a good shot

don't worry, an alliance of bears and transfgts both mtf and ftm that don't take no shit, esp from sjws or abrahamcore religions, will just shoot and molotov cocktail both crowds

ur safe fello legbutt no cry
>>
>>6067819
And I bet you're a limp-wristed flaming faggot.

I'm just a pretty conservative guy who happens to be gay...
I dislike how some gays think it's fine to flaunt how much they are obsessed with cock into every single other persons face.
Keep it to your fucking self.
>>
>>6067842
You sound like such a raging faggot. No one even asked you if you're conservative but here you are shoving it in our face.
>>
File: TEH MORRIGAN.png (250 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
TEH MORRIGAN.png
250 KB, 363x360
>>6067842

Will you stand with the alliance when goatfucking extremist come for us?

the transfgts that still like to shoot guns
the lesbian bikers
the gays who lift and punch things

we can kill two birds with one stone and give ourselves glory

THE RAVEN BE WITH YOU IN THE TIME OF WAR FAGGOT
>>
>>6067842
I bet you think you're a free thinker and that those views make you special
>>
>>6067777
I agree. Flamers are the reason we're being killed in some countries and why we're hated by many people.
>>
>>6067897
Doubtful. People hate us because homosexuality is a degeneracy. Hating 'the bad gays' is just a front
>>
>>6067849
>You sound like such a raging faggot.
Care to elaborate? As all I have been fucking saying has been against shoving ones cocklust in everyone's faces like a raging faggot you are describing. How ironic, you're literally calling anyone who isn't at your level of faggotry a raging faggot.

>No one even asked you if you're conservative but here you are shoving it in our face.
Hey, sorry if I touched a nerve, man, I was simply trying to explain myself and I had no intentions to trigger you or anything.
>>
>>6067909
>completely missing his point
How can you be so obtuse
>>
>>6067897
Yep, glad someone agrees here.

>>6067889
Not really, but what's wrong with making your own decisions in life anyway? Must someone always make your decisions up for you or something?

And I hardly think my views make me special at all. I just dislike flamers who shove their cocklust in everyone's faces all the time is all.
>>
>>6067917
His point makes no fucking sense, I was attempting to explain my views.

How can you be so obtuse???/?
>>
>>6067953
Lol, he really doesnt get it. Too funny
>>
>>6067937
It's extremely old hat to talk about people "shoving their preferences in others' faces" as if anyone with a brain couldn't figure it out.
>>6067953
He was obviously drawing a parallel between your mentioning of your political views and someone mentioning their sexual preference irl to show the arbitrariness of your point
>>
>>6067902
It's a mixture of people who see homosexuality itself a bad thing and people who think the people who flaunt it are a bad thing, or both. So they are in fact quite a big part of the problem.
>>
hey gayservative

you're only not a flaming faggot if you're willing to grab a rifle when the abraham fags come for us with their beards and bad beheading videos

are you willing to fight and die with the non-SJW Legbutt alliance or will you be a cowardly faggot
>>
>>6067973
Given that there aren't exactly pride parades in Iran or Nigeria, it's unlikely that getting rid of them in the west will magically alleviate the condition
>>
File: 54470616_p36_master1200.jpg (159 KB, 450x732) Image search: [Google]
54470616_p36_master1200.jpg
159 KB, 450x732
>>6067656
>Too many faggots
What's wrong with femboys?
>>
>>6067993

now don't try using logic here

that's 39 lashes you've just earned for making sense
>>
>>6067993
I wasn't talking about Iran or Nigeria, but you are correct.
>>
>>6068017
People will hate us no matter what, rarely for rational reasons. Often times people decide they hate us and then come up with reasons why. Trying to appease them is a waste of energy
>>
>>6067961
>>6067971
I got EXACTLY the parallel he was trying to make, but it's completely void of any logic regarding the context of how I said I'm a conservative. I was explaining my reasoning to someone who replied to my post, not fucking shoving it in anyone's faces, these are just my views which I am choosing to share.

>>6067976
uh ok
>>
>>6067656
>Why aren't bears and muscle bears the majority of gays? Too many faggots and transexuals. We are so weak and demoralized.

Feminization of society.
>>
>>6068036
Fair enough.
>>
>>6068072
Kek, I tried saying this earlier on in this thread but I was bombarded with incoherent logic.
Don't even bother f a m.
>>
>>6068053
Making this thread is shoving it in someone's face. The existence of this board is shoving it in someone's face
>>
I went to pride in the summer last year and I'm hoping to go again. It's a fun time, you don't have to dress up half naked and look a twat to enjoy yourself. Bring a few friends or partner and it can be a pretty good day.
>>
>>6068139

people having fun is an abomination
>>
>>6067870
>abrahamic religions
>not made up by the urgoatfuckers
>>
>>6067656
holy shit the dude's face on the truck
>>
>>6067961
conservatives are top fucking kek

>ITS 1+1=2
but what about 1+2=3
>WTF 1+1=2 WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LIBKEKS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT
I understand that 1+1=2 but also 1+2=3
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6067656
>that pic
jeez, modern people seem to live in their fairy world of memes and bullshit notions.. and don't realise what real human beings are capable of doing in extreme stuations.
>>
>>6068090
You're drowning yourself in a glass of water. Get out more. There's way more to gays than the stereotypes you have been fed.
>>
>>6067784
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-has-killed-at-least-25-men-in-syria-suspected-of-being-gay-group-claims-a6797636.html

good luck with that anon
>>
>>6067656
the desperate cling to hyper-masculinity so many of us in the lgbt community have is even more unattractive than the "weak and demoralized" people you've come to mock as "faggots."

I don't care if you are effeminate or masculine. But being an annoying, judgemental asshole is entirely different.

Just let people be who they are. I think once you get to know someone on a more intimate, personal level, they will begin to shed the facades they've built up. Maybe you've never had that happen before because your negative personality pushes people away. And for good reason.
>>
File: 1438574378195.jpg (1 MB, 2052x2235) Image search: [Google]
1438574378195.jpg
1 MB, 2052x2235
>>6067656
>Bears and musclefags aren't as cute and photogenic. I dont like taking pictures really

I do like the thinking here tho.
One thing that always strikes me as odd is why don't more gays carry firearms or at least own them.
>Everyone on this board is a member of a prosecuted minority, it seems to me that we all have a personal responsibility to protect ourselves from those who persecute us.
I'd love to read a few National rifleman stories like "Billy and ted had just left a gay bar when homophobes began to harass them ted drew his s&w subcompact and opened fire at the assalants who fled, one was found a hundred yard down the street the other turned up at a local hospital and were arrested and are now getting plugged by bubba and the aryian nation in a los angeles county prison"

>Blacks armed themselves when they fought for civil rights.
>>
>>6067839
I second this post.
>>
>>6067656
don't worry
a lot of actual trannies (not the tumblr shit shown) were in the military so we're good
>>
File: 1461016455657.gif (32 KB, 205x39) Image search: [Google]
1461016455657.gif
32 KB, 205x39
>>6067897
>Flamers are the reason we're being killed in some countries and why we're hated by many people

Wow, is this what gay people actually believe?

Go ahead and keep thinking that, I guess? It's literally your funeral.
>>
>>6068367
blacks often had (and still do) gotten arrested/shot for simply carrying those firearms. now you see maybe why?

>straight man attacks gay man
>gay man shoots straight man
>straight guy claims he acted in self-defense because gay guy was coming on to him
>gay guy goes to prison for assault
its called "gay panic" defense or something and its a legal defense in america in quite a few places still i think
>>
>>6067656
What is the point of being a faggot if you can't have the fun of being gender nonconforming too?

If you aren't interested in sucking dick then you can't away with doing any of the fun things girls get to do because no woman wants to date a dress-wearing, effeminate "straight" man. Masculinity is mandatory for the heterosexual man because the gender-nonconforming heterosexual is the virgin heterosexual.
>>
File: 1438153299876.jpg (143 KB, 1044x766) Image search: [Google]
1438153299876.jpg
143 KB, 1044x766
>Muslims come to West
>Muslims get feminized
>get more qt femboys in hijab

What's the problem here?
>>
>>6068715
its 2016 and we have the internet. Shits not going down like that. BTW how legitimate does this sound.
>Well he was walking home from the gaybar minding his own business when he demanded gay sex from me and then shot me for refusing. Cops will totally buy that.

>Quit being a pussy and protect yourself.
I'd much prefer to be arguing my right to self defense instead of being blind in one eye kuz a skinhead broke my orbital socket.
>>
>>6068715
>straight man attacks gay man
>gay man shoots straight man
>straight guy claims he acted in self-defense because gay guy was coming on to him
>gay guy goes to prison for assault

that could happen in any defensive gun use situation, regardless of sexual orientation. The person who got shot could play the victim and say they were attacked first

>its called "gay panic" defense or something and its a legal defense in america in quite a few places still i think
IIRC that defense has never actually worked
>>
>>6068105
Holy fucking shit you guys are dense.
You take what I said to explain my views to someone out of context, make some useless parallel with little logic and just don't fucking stop with them after I literally say the parallels you make are void of logic regarding the context.

>>6068241
As I have now said multiple times in this thread, the parallel he made originally is void of logic due to the context.
I apologise for bringing politics into it in the first place, it's obviously caused some liberal butthurt.
>>
>>6068695
Many, not all.
I've been with people who are fine with gay people but dislike the people who shove it into their face that they love cock. It's not difficult to see how it is that many people dislike the flamers.

But I do obviously agree that for the majority of cases, the concept of homosexuality itself is what is not accepted.
>>
>>6068844

All of the gays being assaulted by Muslim gangs I guess
>>
>>6067656
Fun story: I'm a self-sufficient, pro-gun, pro-pride culture passing trans woman who is leery as fuck of all Abrahamic religion including Islam.

The problem with people like you is black and white thinking. You simply can't fathom anyone who isn't you that doesn't conform to ridiculously extreme absolutes.
>>
The whole bear/twink thing was made up by gay community back when homosex was illegal because it was easier to spot a potential sex partner. Most guys I've been with were "normal" guys who like exercise. You'd think there's lot twinks because they're so flaming and vocal but in the end twink has "best before" tag attached to it and at some point you need to grow out of it.

>>6067812
Some of these guys ain't even gay. They're bodybuilders who get hired to pose at Pride parades. I dislike this "culture" in Pride in general so I'd rather not go. They're about as legit as those half-dressed women who pose in video game events.
>>
>>6069536
twink /= femboy it just means someone who's young and not fat and is at least mildly attractive

so there are a lot of average straight guys included in that description
>>
>>6067656
>We are so weak and demoralized

What do you expect when 60% of you people are slowly dying from AIDS?
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>>6070643
This. I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely despises these fucking evolutionary dead-end trash.
>>
>>6070643
>Implying the majority of homosexuals are irresponsible fags
I get that it would fit your agenda and all, but we're not all the irresponsible fags you make the majority of us out to be.
>>
>>6070667

I'm with this guy, the real problem we have is that our image and reputation has been hijacked by women and effeminate 'men'.
>>
>>6070667
It has nothing to do with irresponsibility, you people choose to have HIV and AIDS. I'very seen the bug chaser documentary and I know that you people give each other the "gift"(bet you'really surprised I know about that, right?) because it gives you freedom, you don't have to worry about catching anything once you receive HIV/AIDS
>>
File: 1461327480765.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1461327480765.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>>6070695
Yeah, this is bait, nobody can be this stupid. Nice talking to you, Anon!
>>
>>6070693
More like you have your image hijacked by political and religious entities that actively want to destroy you both passive aggressively and directly, but it's easier for you to bitch about women and feminine guys because you're a coward and won't dare to confront the real problems that are a lot bigger and net you a lot more public ridicule.
>>
>>6070716
Based
>>
>>6070695
Holy fucking shit, I have not laughed so hard at a post in years.
>>
>tfw I'm trans and Muslim

>tfw nobody likes me except other trans Muslims, of which there are maybe like 5 in the western world
>>
>>6070909
Maybe stop being Muslim then, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>6068036
>people hate us so who cares if we give them more of a reason to hate us instead of acting respectable
Literally you right now
>>
>>6070909
>Islam
>LGBT
Pick one and only one. (Hint: It isn't Islam!)
>>
>>6070928
Literally this, people either hate homosexuality as a whole or just the flaming faggots who make it a massive part of their identity.
Either way, we should atleast gain some dignity for ourselves. Stop shoving it peoples faces.
>>
>>6070928
No matter what we do, they will find something to hate about it because they hate us. They hate what we are more than any of the cultural baggage they claim comes with it.

If I said I was pro-gun, they'd tell me to shoot myself. If I said I was anti-marriage, they'd tell me to be anti-life. The problem is that you don't seem to have the will or the personal strength to stand up to that blind, irrational and unadulterated hate. Therefore your response is to appease and keep giving them more of yourself until you shrivel up and die, which is what they wanted all along.
>>
>>6070975

Not the conservative anon. I'm relatively new to the LGBT scene and I'm kind of torn between both views. On one hand I do believe some people sincerely only have a problem with the culture and not with what we are, and it might do some good to appease and set up an actual dialogue. On the other hand I know many, many people out there hate us viscerally and would only wish to put us all to death for merely existing. I am what I am, and I'm completely unapologetic about that, but do I have to be unapologetic about the whole cultural baggage that "comes with it" in many people's eyes?
>>
>>6071056
>On one hand I do believe some people sincerely only have a problem with the culture and not with what we are
Hating "the culture" is typically an excuse to mask their irrational discomfort and aversion to gay people to begin with. If you don't hate gay people, and don't have any problems with them, why the fuck do you care about gay people not hiding the fact that they're gay in the same way straight people don't hide that they're straight?

You don't have to apologize for shit. Just be yourself and quit making excuses for other people to pander to the insecurities of homophobes.

Nothing is more demeaning than being some asshole's pet gay boy that they parade out whenever they want to be a dick to gay people.
>>
>>6070920
*tips fedora*

Don't be one of those people who wages a tireless crusade against organized religion, then wonders why religious people hate you.
>>
>>6071229
Organized religion has been waging a tireless and brutal crusade against us for millennia. Don't be a hypocrite and act like a victim just because gays get a bit catty with you about it once in a while.
>>
>>6070716
AMEN
>>
>>6068072

>Feminization of society.

Fucking this.
>>
I don't know if you've noticed OP, but these days if you live in the West and you run into a guy who looks like pic related, he's more likely gay than straight.

Conversely if you run into some twiggy Michael Cera lookalike with an Undertale t-shirt and oversized jeans, he's likely to be straight (and a virgin).
>>
>>6070716

Uh, right.

Care to come down off that victim high for 5 seconds and form a coherent response?
>>
>>6071295
nah brah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes

the church is OG degenerates, homophobes are gonna be homophobic regardless of the existence of religion.
>>
the artist depicted lgbt as retards
>>
not a hater btw
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.