[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why not fetishize ftms more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 496x750
people who fetishize mtfs do so because on a certain level they view them as men who have taken being a sissy to a whole new level. This is usualy because they are projecting a latent desire to be a sissy themselves.

why not fetishize ftms then? they actually are men,and their entire lives force feminize them. Its so easy and natural, chasers don't even have to do anything. just let nature and society take their course and enjoy the fruits of sadisim.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
Women are inferior so its more taboo to fetishise them also ftm franken penis is disgusting
>>
I don't fetishise them, but FTM are always so cute. Maybe it's their underlying bone structure but they're so attractive, like kpop guys or something. >_<
>>
>>6060567
jelly manlet ftms are at it again!
Just be glad you aren't the center of every joke
>>
>>6060567
no one fetishizes men

women are sex objects men are not
>>
>>6060567
In the mind of a chaser, there's nothing sexy with someone who turned into a hairy muscly manlet with a vagina. Their brain computes it as a weird man, and that's it. A MtF on the other hand looks and behaves like a woman, but it's ultimately a man, which they find degrading enough to be a turn on. That's the issue. A FtM might have been born a woman but once transition is done, well, good luck spotting them. Your brain associates them with man=not a sexual target.
>>
>>6060567
I fetishise the shit out of FTMs. No ragrets
>>
>>6060567
dude, idk about fetishizing or not but FtMs that aren't ham beasts are cute af, esp. if they are of the submissive bi/gay bottom variety. They just need to avoid the Frankenpenis.
>Tbh, all trannies should avoid bottom surgery aesthetically speaking.
>>
File: 775473.jpg (169 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
775473.jpg
169 KB, 800x533
>>6060716
>no one fetishizes men

mfw
>>
File: 1416548259181.jpg (980 KB, 2431x3000) Image search: [Google]
1416548259181.jpg
980 KB, 2431x3000
>>6060567
I'm a dude and I'm into cis dudes (sorry).
The thing about FtM is that they really don't feel like men.

And I'm not talking about the lack of dick, that's a bad thing but not the worst. The ones I met at university either were a hardcore version of a butch or girls that were way too into yaoi and literally try to act like that seme uke bullshit.

Basically neither of them act like a guy would and it's not even hard to act like a guy, holy shit. I think acting like a woman is probably harder tb h.

Also the ones that don't look like some pasty chubby round faced nerdy guy can only hope to look like some 5 feet tall 16 year old boy band member.

>>6061099
>Holding an AR like that.
Hope it discharged no his hand.
>>
>>6060567
But Op

I already dooo!
>>
>>6061205
glad to hear it.
>>
>>6061013
i guess you have to be at least a little bit into guys to like the post t ones. Idk, i just think that if somone really likes the degrading element of feminization, a man that's forced to menstrate and bear children is the ticket.
>>
i want to fuck this ftm so bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIf4FUFf14E
>>
>>6060567
a lot of mtfs are chaser for ftms. including me. theyre really fucking gorgeous a lot of the time.
>>
>>6061601
thats pretty hot.
>>
>>6061663
its like you are a secret chaser but its OK because you are also trans. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel bad about it
>>
>>6061558
Well no one is forcing transmen to bear children, it' s not like it magically happens. The degrading element is not the one biologically imposed by nature as bleeding, but the willing act of being "sissyfied" and treated like a feminine sex doll while there's a penis down there, a symbol that we associate with manliness and power. It's like an oxymoron and it turns people on. A woman who decides to "man up" and become a man in every aspect of life, including appearance, has less appeal as a fetish.
>>
>>6060567
trans men are very good looking if i were actually attracted to men i would date them for sure But i like cis and trans women.
>>
>>6061563
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIf4FUFf14E [
Aidan? why do they all name themselves this dumb name or some variation of this name?
>>
>>6062497

Well it was either that or Skylar.
>>
>>6060578
only a very small percentage of trans men have the money/will to actually get bottom surgery.
>>
>>6061601
yeaaah. if you find one who's slim, shaven and actually takes care of themselves they're great
+ society kills any obnoxious personality quirks in them.
>>
>>6060567
I fetishize pre-t ftm, does that count? Once they're done with their transition, they just look like men with vaginas.
>>
>>6060567
>cuntboys
>literally worst of both worlds

just no
>>
ftms just need to get BLACKED and then they will learn to love themselves as women.

t. Jamal
>>
I don't fetishize ftms per se
But I do see them as nothing more then fuck holes to dominate and force feminize.

I also often have fantasies of brutally and mercilessly dicking their cunts against their will, and cuming in them again and again.

Forcing them to realize that they are nothing more then women and to submit like a good little girl.

Fucking one that passses but not really in semi public locations and doing the whole "they'll find out what you are, they'll know you've got a cunt" and fear and degredation aspect makes my dick rock hard.

And rape..god so much rape. Not just used till I unload either, making the little cunt cum again and again and again. Leaving no part of them unused.

But this is all normal whitebread stuff.
>>
>>6060567
same reason people don't fetishize intersex people.
they appear as normal members of one sex, with weird or misplaced genitalia.

mtfs look like sissified men, since it is impossible to reverse male puberty. even kids, like that jazz tranny, still look like little boys with long hair
>>
>>6062923
>done with transition

ok
>>
>>6062989
I'm ftm and this is my fetish... can I have your skype?
>>
>>6062754

Skylar is a girl's name.
>>
File: 1418521624963.jpg (248 KB, 942x792) Image search: [Google]
1418521624963.jpg
248 KB, 942x792
>>6063066
Wait, you're a girl that transitioned to a guy that wants to find a guy that will transition you back to a girl? Why? You could have just you know? dressed as a boy and delved into your submissive tomboy girl being forced to be a pretty princess.
>>
>>6062989
Sad part is, most of the time it would actually work. Do you know how many of these idiot women actually enjoy getting fucked in the cunt, as long as they're told lies and "treated like men" while getting fucked?
Smells like daddy issues.
I've met one ftm--ONE--who didn't secretly enjoy being knocked down a peg and made into their real female selves. It was crazy shit--this bitch's pussy dried up completely when anything came near it. Didn't even get wet when she was fully aroused, her clit stuck out and that was it. And she couldn't orgasm unless she tugged it like a dick.
I don't know if she was a herm or what, but 99 percent of tranny fuckholes are nothing but egotistical females.
>>
>>6063073

youtube.com/user/skylarkeleven

I suppose this FTM fucked himself over then.
>>
>>6062975
>Watching blacked
>Black guy is being lead into a bedroom by a hot blonde.
>She sucks his dick
>He goes down on her
>He begins to fuck her blind
>Just then they hear the door open
>A twink looking guy is there with flowers
>He drops them on the floor
>Black guy looks slightly concerned
>Blonde is shocked, but then smiles
>She says to black guy, fuck me harder
>Black guy raises an eyebrow, oh it's like that he says
>He fucks her like he's trying to split her in half
>She motions for the guy to come over
>He comes over and sits down next to them
>Starts getting bothered
>She wraps her legs around black guy and says please lay on your back
>He laughs and lays back she walks over to the cuck and kisses him, then sashays back over to the black man and struggles to sit on his massive member, she rides him reverse cowgirl and tells the cuck to strip
>He shakes his head at first then she tells him to do it again more forcefully.
>The cuck strips and we see a bind covering large lumps and boxers
>Take it off bitch

From there, it devolves into her basically directing the black guy to fuck the reverse trap like a whore.
Not really sure BLACKED is into BDSM and rapeplay.
>>
>>6063066
I don't do skype, but I'll try to set something up.

>>6063087
Because that's who they are and what gets them off. I like the tomboy forced into becoming a sweet little princess thing to.
But there's something about ftms that makes my dick rock hard.

>>6063122
Yeah I know. But I'm not talking about the men you're mentioning. I'm talking about the fucktoys.
>>
>>6063148
>Because that's who they are and what gets them off
Dude I wouldn't touch a girl that took testosterone and cut her fucking tits off even with a long ass stick.

Tomboys are great, a girl that has super ugly scars in her chest due to cutting her breasts off and taking testosterone is not.

Disclaimer. this is the unpopular opinion of a bi-slut.
>>
>>6063155
Don't care.
Want to dick an early transition ftm.
>>
>>6063087
>wants to find a guy that will transition you back to a girl?
It's just a fetish, I didn't ask to have it, and I don't intend to actually do it irl.

> dressed as a boy and delved into your submissive tomboy girl being forced to be a pretty princess.
Sure, but then I'd still be depressed and have dysphoria.
>>
>>6063267
Well as long as you don't want to go back I guess you will be alright. Trying to detransition after you have done all that shit is a sure way to end up killing yourself.
>>
>>6062990

Jazz has been on puberty blockers since 11 years old, senpai. Look at her baby photos. She's ugly because she's ugly, not because of anything puberty has done to her. The body can be explained by even cis girls having flat, shapeless bodies before puberty steps in, and as far as I know, Jazz hasn't started estrogen yet. That usually starts at 16.
>>
Gay guy here with huge fetish for passing ftms. I tend to mesh better with broken bois, so I could easily see myself being in a relationship with one. I really love the ftm voice, too, for some reason. There was some video someone posted here a while ago of an ftm reading some spoken word poetry or something about how he was accepted at some queer night event or something. Everyone was making fun of him for his high pitched voice, but fuck it got me so hard.
>>
>>6061013

people who fantasize about ftm's are fantasizing them pre-testosterone and when they realize they actually went from tomboyish looking women to looking like actual men their interest drops really really quick.
>>
>>6063310
>I didn't read the thread, but here's my retarded opinion
>>
>>6063344
>but here's my retarded opinion

AKA: the truth

which is why a lot of ftms with bfs pre-transition, their bfs break up with them when they start looking like men.
>>
Because I relate with someone with the same interests as me. I'm not actually after the dick.
>>
>>6063355
i like them before and after, honestly. I'm a sadistic asexual, so their lack of a dick and bottom dysphoria suits me just fine. They generally get offended by being liked by a sex repulsed asexual though, which in turn doesn't make me feel bad about fetishizing their situation at all.
>>
>>6063295
gay guys and ftms are cute.
>>
>>6063374
What do you mean by sadistic asexual? If you don't want sex, how do you have a fetish? What do you want to do to them?
>>
>>6063381
the idea of doing things to people: hurting or humiliating them makes me moist. Sex in the traditional sense bores and disgusts me though.
>>
>>6060567
dont really have a fetish for them, but damn they are either lesbo looking, dude bros, or HOOOOOOT
>>
>>6063425
Do you want to be pleasured? How would you humiliate them?
>>
>>6063454
>>6063454
i hate to be touched. I only tolerate touch if it will hurt someone else's feelings, and even then it probably won't lead to sex.

idk, something really degrading like blackmailing them into being a female stripper and taking all their money, then using it to go on dates with hot cis men with perfect bodies. Making them cry etc. Sometimes being nice to confuse them.

I would not do it though, because its actual emotionally damaging abuse that I find most hot.
>>
>>6061601
>be ftm
>is mtf chaser
>tfw no ftm chaser mtf gf
>>
>>6063602
post contacts bby
>>
>>6060567
Thissssss i know guys into being sissies and it always starts off with them being super submissive they don't even have to be feminine but then they start putting on panties and eventually blush then dressing up sluttier and skimpier before you know it they wear wigs etc etc
>>
>>6063602
FTMs are hot as fuck. I am mtf.
>>
>>6063602

Ftm/mtf is best pairing

Also;

V A N C O U V E R
A
N
C
O
U
V
E
R
>>
>>6063861
are you ftm or mft
cuz im

V A N C O U V E R
A
N
C
O
U
V
E
R
>>
>>6061127
Fairly sure the ones you met in uni must've been tumblr transtrender then.
>>
>>6063885

Mtf
>>
>>6063885
>>6063939

Email in subject
>>
>>6063939
FUK

yolo swag, are you one of the mtfg / kageshi peeps?

if so i might have met you, or we should just chill anyways, so bored
>>
>>6063948
my take it up the ass email is

[email protected]
>>
>>6063066
I have the same sort of fantasies, and I do have skype. If you're interested
>>
>>6064583
yup
>>
>>6067815
Unless you've got a throwaway email I can send it to, I'll post it tonight so I can delete the post as soon as you've added me
>>
>>6069191

When tonight, different trans guy also super into forced feminization rape fantasy. makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>6070423
Oh my god I can only get so erect. You still around?
>>
File: 1461331767829.jpg (37 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
1461331767829.jpg
37 KB, 468x286
>>6060567
Let's stop fetishising any trannies desu
>>
>>6072536
how about this: everyone stop fetishising trans people the moment i get far enough into transition that i stop being so desperate and can fuck non chasers on a regular enough basis.
>>
>>6070423
>>6067815
If you guys are still around, I made a throwaway

[email protected]
>>
File: 1458443121320.jpg (154 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1458443121320.jpg
154 KB, 400x800
>>6061093
>all trannies should avoid bottom surgery.

big true there, bottom surgery kills what made them specials, both, ftm and mtf, nobody wants a tall woman with no curves, hips and with a axe chop as vagina, and nobody wants a manlet with hips, little hands, and with a unsable dick that was literally part of their arm and that no ejaculate. just accept your genitals, for many people that don't defined the gender.

i say this as bisexual male.
>>
File: 1461063256434.jpg (10 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
1461063256434.jpg
10 KB, 250x262
>>6075529
>nobody wants a manlet with hips, little hands, and with a unusable dick
Y-you too
>>
>>6075529
I dunno why people continuously obsess and fetishize transgender genitals.

You do know that these are people you are talking about, you autistic fuck? Not potential sex partners for you?

Do you have any interpersonal relationships with meaninful emotional bonds? Do you know what empathy is?

If the person is ever dysphoric, and bottom surgery is the only thing that promises happiness, I'll naturally be supportive.

That's what being a human bean is. Jfc, so much autism in one post.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 340x340
>>6075629
>Do you have any interpersonal relationships with meaninful emotional bonds? Do you know what empathy is
>asking this here
>>
File: 1461275757263.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461275757263.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>6060567
I respect ftms too much. Or rather, the ones who put effort into things. I can differentiate between a transman and an Aidan the same way I can differentiate between a transgirl and a hon. There's this ftm who comes into the store I work at a lot. He's a 5'4, pudgy, wide hipped, manlet with no dick and a patchy beard. I admire his balls. Can't be easy being a dude with no dick. My only concerns are that I think he's clocked me (mtf in boymode) as a ftm as well and that my habit of calling people 'man' might seem patronizing to him.
>>
>>6060567
>why not fetishize ftms then? they actually are men
>they actually are men
>actually
>are
>men
>>
I can see why people don't like the phalloplasty surgery, as a FtM guy I think it's not that good. I'm going for simple meta, which is basically a big clit/dick and still being able to have vaginal sex. I don't like the idea of having a wiener made with arm skin and having to get erect with a pump etc, at least with the clit it's still kinda natural.
>>
>>6076385
>mfw ftms have literal futa genitals
>>
>>6061601
As an ftm fond of mtfs, this gives me some hope
>>
>>6060567
because penis

Penis is dope

It can fucking shoot shit

Does a vagina do that? NO!
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.