[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tindr/Grindr/OKC stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: question mark.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
question mark.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Any greentext stories about hooking up on Tindr/Grindr/OKC as a mtf? I am kinda scared I might get killed or something so I want to hear stories to reassure myself that there is nothing to worry about.
>>
i hooked up once and the guy killed me and ate me :((
>>
>>6032513
did you die?
>>
File: ISEEKTHEBOTTOMLOVER.jpg (177 KB, 912x262) Image search: [Google]
ISEEKTHEBOTTOMLOVER.jpg
177 KB, 912x262
>>
>>6032581
jerry~
>>
>>6032531
Yes
>>
File: okc6.jpg (112 KB, 1138x510) Image search: [Google]
okc6.jpg
112 KB, 1138x510
>>
File: surprise.jpg (55 KB, 1138x407) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
55 KB, 1138x407
>>
>>6032709
LOL
>>
>>6032733
love will tear us apart
again
>>
I went on a date with a mtf & she said her previous date called her "dude" a lot and repeatedly brought up her trans status. So, that might happen.
>>
File: 1459805809654.jpg (565 KB, 2333x1329) Image search: [Google]
1459805809654.jpg
565 KB, 2333x1329
>>
I hooked up with a guy who was specifically looking for trans people and he stole my whole HRT stash
>>
File: image.png (706 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
706 KB, 750x1334
I was only okc for a little while and would get chat requests like pic related pretty regularly.
>>
>>6034500
lmao
>>
Yea I meet people for pnp on grindr all the time but then when I get there I usually act really shy and they dont force me to do anything so I get a bunch of free drugs.

Doesnt bother me
>>
File: image.png (904 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904 KB, 750x1334
Another typical chat request
>>
>Go on tinder
>Be mtf
>Chat to a guy, he's cute and it's going well
>Go on a date
>He murders me
>People die when they are killed

Tbh I wouldn't recommend it senpai
>>
>>6034494
how is that even possible
>>
>>6032581
>>6034500
>>6034519
How can they tell you are trans?
>>
>>6032709
what's the catch?
>>
>>6034519
>iran
>>
>>6034532
You can tag yourself as trans
>>
File: Screenshot_20160405-032118.png (658 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160405-032118.png
658 KB, 1080x1920
I live in a pretty conservative area of California so not many guys on Tinder here are down to meet up after I tell them I'm trans.

OKC is shit desu. I only ever get stupid ass messages like pic related.

Grindr has been the most successful for me in terms of finding dates or hookups when I want.
>>6034515
lmao same
>>
>>6034540
ooh right but why would anybody do that

unless you intentionally wanted some creeps contact you for fun so you could post it here that is
>>
File: image.png (852 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
852 KB, 750x1334
>>6034532
my profile said transgirl or something like that. It's a regular setting.

Most chat requests were pretty normalish like dudebro here.

I never met anyone in person. There was a few cool ppl I met but I lost interest after a while.
>>
>>6034544
Sounds interesting, I might try grindr
Do you have a pic in your grindr profile? I am kinda shy (and a little uggo) to put up mine tbqh
>>
>>6034556
>ooh right but why would anybody do that
To avoid angry, violent men and women (typically men) who use "tricked by trans" as an excuse to harass and assault trans people, verbally, physically and sexually.

The downside is that you can't be stealth, so you get a lot of dudes who feel free to be as uncomfortably sexual with you as they like because they feel superior to you, as if they could have you even if you didn't want them. Kinda like how male slaveowners were with female slaves, or nobility with peasant women.

It can also result in situations like this:
>>6034484

But all of that is better than getting killed by some guy because he thinks he might be gay.
>>
>>6034535

Anon who has worked with dommes before here. The catch is that they're full of shit. 99% of the time they don't actually want to do anything that doesn't have a direct payoff for them.

For example: chores need to turn into a play scene, "spoiling" and buying stuff translates to only buying revealing and sexualized clothes for her, etc. Also, you have to be their girlfriend.
>>
>>6034571
yeah I do have a picture of myself up on Grindr. you won't get a lot of messages if you don't have one up.
>>
When using OKC or Tinder, should you put trans in the profile or tell them after chatting a bit?

I feel like if I put the label there I will attract all sorts of chasers. But if I don't I'll get accessed of being deceitful.

Obviously I'm not going to tell them just before sex, I mean online if things are going well and we're planning to meet I'll bring it up.

Because I've gone the telling I'm trans in the profile way and it attracts the absolute most beta neckbeards and old guys and dudebros.
>>
>>6034448
>tfw your boyfriend uses "dude/man" a lot but says it around literally everybody and doesn't mean anything by it (he clarified on our first date)
>>
>>6034484
frickin
capital D
Destroyed
>>
I went to a dudes house and despite being nervous and virgin he taught me how to kiss and blew me

I'm gonna go back and fuck him
>>
>>6034712
you're a tranny and worried about being deceitful? you live a lie every waking minute lol
>>
>>6034484
fug I would piss myself if it happened to me :D
thank god I am too childish to ever love anybody
>>
>>6034448
>>6037300
Yeah I call everyone dudes, switching just because they're female is too much for my brain
>>
>>6032531
it was extremely painful
>>
I've had no fuckin luck with OKC or Tinder, should I keep tryin? What's the best dating site for mtfs?
>>
>>6034712
>beta neckbeards and old guys and dudebros.
that's an eclectic mix. It's funny that dudebros are into trannies, I would have thought the opposite.
>>
>>6044087
upvoted for visibility. wait i mean bump. wait is this 9gag
>>
>>6044087
Fetlife? But that tends to attract chasers that aren't interested in anything other than sex.
>>
>>6044840
Please dont use fetlife for dating. Its literally a website for sharing your fetishes, all you'll be getting is fetish chasers and other weird people.
Yuck.
>>
>>6045254
>hons
>hons everywhere

>>6044840
stephonknee go die in a fire
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 477x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 477x724
>>6043802
Four u
>>
>>6047064
lol this
literally everyone who is not a sissy AGP fetishist will regret ever going to fetlife
>>
>>6049102
I agree that it's a weirdass site, but it's also possible to be a fetishist while being trans. I like bondage and DD/lg stuff but I hate anything that focuses on me being trans. Defs makes it harder tho
>>
>>6049132
best not to include that you are trans in your profile because the same label uses stefonknee & friends
you could simply tell them that via message and if they get "shocked" and reject you, their loss

fucking weirdos
>>
File: fetishes (2).jpg (491 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
fetishes (2).jpg
491 KB, 1900x1200
>>6049132
>>6049164
Nigger I would never use fetlife and I used to have 40gb of /d/ shit all sorted into folders and stuff and practically ran /d/ myself and I would never ever EVER use that site.

Being trans or into bdsm has fuck all to do with being a fucking weirdo degenerate.
Fetlife is like the facebook version of craigslist.
>>
>>6049648
okay bud, it's obvious fetlife sucks donkey balls but is there a trans-friendly fetish site that DOESN'T pay attention to the trans part?
i would fucking love to join such mythic website
>>
>>6049701

god, just accept that you're a tranny
mytranssexualdate there you go, there's actually normal guys there who are just curious, just like my ex, he's about the last person you could call a chaser (but be prepared to lose him again thanks to his family)

not every single retard who likes us is instantly a chaser, get over yourselves
>>
File: ldcggfz.gif (89 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
ldcggfz.gif
89 KB, 267x199
>>6049701
Just be a female on any site and join a bdsm group?
You really think someone would do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>6049701
such a site does not exist
>>
I'd just recommend screening "straight guys", they act super nice on IM, then just want a quick anonymous hate fuck, where they call you slut and faggot. as ive read both sides of the forums, its sad to say how the common consensus, is if they can they want hate fuck their gay aggression out on a poor unsuspecting tgirl. they are usually also the first to lie about their stats.
>cruisin for cock
>hey bb you want 2 suk 8in?
>pics look good, meet him in his car
>whips out an obviously 6 inch dick out
>yawn.png,
>asks "what 8inchs aint enough?"
>asks to see mine, im only 7, buts it noticeable
>im bigger, hes getting visibly upset
>phone rings, m8s wondering if i want to come to the bar asap
>escape route secured
>pull up pants, exit vehicle

im not one for usually bashing masculinity but the amount of times of been offered "big 6inch dick" under the impression i have a tiny dick cause im effeminate is annoying as fuck, especially when they get mad when i point im bigger. just liars in general

>meet guy with "sporty" bodytype
>see through car window as im walking up
>200+ lb, beachball tummy manlet, looks to 40+
>360 the fuck out of there

i always highly suggest looking into squirt, for men/cd/ftm, you can use it totally free as long as you're not a total slut, i feel safest meeting people from their.
>>
>>6049807
They are too ugly for that don't bother. Its just hons asking "where's my non chaser bf?" it's a defense mechanism because they know no one really wants them long term not even chasers.
>>
>>6049823
Its kind of weird that you would try to one up guys about penis size. Considering you say your a woman...

Most men have 5-6 inches. Its dumb to believe every guy when they say they have an 8 in dick.
>>
>>6049823
fucking agp degenerate
>>
>>6049823
>slut and faggot
degenerates
>tfw i'm lumped in with fuckboys like that barbecues i like trans girls

fucking hell i can never escape dudebros
also what's wrong with being short?
>>
>>6049850
Its mainly the ego, they try and come off as super dominant with their massive average cock, you can just smell the betaness dripping off them, also its because its a casual encounter, especially when im asking for people to be bigger then me in my Ad, and providing my stats to only have them lie to get an attempt at guilting me into sex.

dick size isnt a huge issue until you lie about it, i've fooled around with average size guys and it was a great time, but that was because there was chemistry and i cared about them emotionally, Im not so desperate that im gonna suck some old trolls dick.

>>6049860
>barbecues
nothing wrong with being short, but he was super overweight, nothing like the stats or pictures provided.
>>
The worst that could happen is the condom accidentally breaks and you catch aids. Happens all the time and it's no big deal.
>>
>>6049860
>lumped in with fuckboys
if you just treat people like humans, and not like a sub-species you fuck when you cant get a girl, I'm sure you will have no problem differentiating yourself from the fuckboys.

thats why i said screen, not avoid. just read the thread, its quite a common thought in straight/bi guys that tgirls are ok to abuse or degrade in a way thats usually just a overly aggressive outlet for having homosexual feelings.
>>
>>6049815
what about 4chins? there are many pervy anons here who just want to fug, benis or not

tfw no kinky nerdy 4channer to pee on my face and slap me silly
>>
>>6050066
Tbqh most of the people I've met from 4chan in real life are really pleasant people. Of course that's probably becayse we have a lot in common, but they're not super autistic. Never hooked up for sex stuff with a channer though.
>>
>>6050066
my friend and I met in a trapchat completely by random when I was bitching about this retarded lady at walmart at 4am and they were like HOLY SHIT THAT WOMAN IS A BITCH
we are now besties
>>
>>6050066
probably I'm personally not that kinky bt i don't think i'm a typical channer
>>
File: lol.jpg (92 KB, 1591x367) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
92 KB, 1591x367
>>6032458

what's the next move /lgbt/. pretty sure this guy still hasn't read my profile, or just doesn't know what transgender means, lmao.
>>
>>6053329
i literally cannot parse this conversation

does it go left to right?
>>
>>6053352
I think it goes left to right
>Brian messages anon
>anon says hi
>anon copy pastes something from Brian's profile about no dudes or trans
>Brian says he's [not] into guys
>>
>>6053352
>>6053395

yes. i read his profile after he messaged me, and saw that wall of text on there
>>
>>6032458
you know why they call it grinder? because after they're done with you they grind up the body
>>
>>6053395
>>6053510
ohhh okay, i thought anon said that for some reason? and wasn't sure who brian was?
>>
>>6049807
>mytranssexualdate
haha wow this place is weird
links to this
http://howtodatealadyboy.com/book

i like how you can also connect your facebook account to it
>>
>>6053648
>http://howtodatealadyboy.com/book
holy shit this whole page is great does anyone have a copy?
>>
>>6053648
>http://howtodatealadyboy.com/book
this whole site is great

>Have you noticed all the new TV shows that feature transsexual women? San Francisco first, marginality and differences are now a hype thing. It's cool to be different and non-conformist. Even showbiz people and politicians like to hook up with transsexuals (remember Eddie Murphy who's been caught up with a transvestite prostitute? And it was in 1997).

does anyone have a copy??
>>
>>6034484
>xy females with pussies
that's a very small dating pool
>>
>>6053882
TOP KEK
wow this guy right or maybe he just really likes post-ops what a fucking loser
>>
>>6034484
>xy females with pussies
Brought to you by the US education system.
>>
>>6053522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yROLRovCkso
>>
>>6032458
Why would a tranny make a grindr profile?
>>
>>6055374
bi guys
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.