[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be passing qt asian tranny who's just starting to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 512x288
>be passing qt asian tranny who's just starting to get confident
>get in bus
>see cute, fratty-looking guy sitting alone
>sit next to him
>after a while I randomly decide to lean on his shoulder
>he puts his hand on my thigh
>i whisper and ask him if he wants to pretend to be a couple
>both of us look smug as fuck and chuckling at how retarded the situation is
>start making out anyway
>i get my first post-SRS fingering in the middle of a bus and he doesn't notice a thing even if I didnt self-lube
>leave at my stop like nothing happened

Goddamn being a girl is fun.
>>
>fratty-looking guy
he was possibly just an unpassable transbian since white trannies don't pass unless they have non-white genes
>>
Where's the part where you get beat to death? Oh this didn't happen.
>>
File: 19.png (304 KB, 322x415) Image search: [Google]
19.png
304 KB, 322x415
>>6010200
>Purebred white
>Pass and attractive
You'll never have my blue eyes, pale skin, or blonde hair. Kill yourself over it ya gook.
>>
>>6010403
What are you talking about? Asian trans girls are the most feminine. They have the tiniest bodies/features and they always love to cuddle and kiss.
("straight" guy here)
>>
>>6010191
Lewd
>>
>>6010191
nice PCIe fetish hun
>>
>>6010191
approaching men is hon-tier behavior.
>>
>>6010191
Asian trans here,
op you're a slut, control yourself next time.
>>
>>6011321
NO SLUT SHAMING, YOU BULLY!!!

i need my safe space!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>6011321
owned
>>
>>6010191
i dont have a problem with sluts, but getting finger fucked on the bus is disgusting
>>
File: 1460399333644.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460399333644.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
i'll never know this feel
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x412
>>6011457
Kayla yer qt

I would give you snuggles, muh nigga.
>>
File: 45343534.png (601 KB, 842x641) Image search: [Google]
45343534.png
601 KB, 842x641
>eating up lunch, look across at the table near
>see a green haired tgirl eating all alone
>first tgirl i've seen on campus besides a 5'5' non-passing non-presenting bitchboi
>she looks over at me and gives me weird look
>feel love suddenly for the first time in a long time
>start planning on talking to her
>start planning life together for ever and ever
>sit and watch as a small asian man in a fur trenchcoat and a duststache walks past my table
>he sits beside her
>she kisses him
>they have a fun lunch together
>i walk home alone
it's fine
>>
>>6011457
welp another day another suicide
what can you do
>>
>>6011529
Was she passable? I guess not 100% if you clocked her.

Are chasers interested in trans girls that don't pass 100%? I probably pass like 40% of the time. So I got some problems.

How far are chasers willing to go?
>>
File: 43543534.png (400 KB, 742x638) Image search: [Google]
43543534.png
400 KB, 742x638
>>6011583
i'm fine with shooting below 40% for tgirls. i don't really consider myself a chaser tho as I've always had a disposition for "masc" or "boyish" girls, so naturally I fall into liking people like tgirls or femboys or dykes.
>>
>>6011583
>Are chasers interested in trans girls that don't pass 100%? I probably pass like 40% of the time.

The more passable the better, but yes, if you’re pretty enough, it’s okay if a number of masculine features are still quite evident.
>>
>>6011540
should i di e
>>
>>6011457
you and me both
>>
>>6012626
>>6011457

You'd be surprised at how someone you think is unpassable easily does with slight adjusments

I'm OP btw
>>
>>6012633
please be my friend and teach me
>>
>>6012641
rule #1

donbgay
>>
>>6012643
thats easy, im not
>>
>>6012646
ru male? do u liek male?
>>
>>6012650
pre hrt, into girls mostly
gotta go for a moment though
>>
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 1432x2020
>>6012641
-Eyebrows. Get them professionally plucked or at least by a cisgirl friend/acquaintance (they're VERY useful btw) until you figure it out. If neither are options, there's lots of tutorials! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQeZ0V3kT9I is one I watched religiously for a week
-A lot of countries have vastly cheaper surgical procedures. I think FFS in brazil can be half the price, and getting there is like a half grand ticket, which is costly but less than the american medical system if you don't have insurance. I know a brazilian tranny and they did it through here: http://facialteam.eu
-Acting classes. Community colleges usually have one, the people who enroll on these are usually really accepting, and it can help you flesh out some mannerisms and outgrow awkwardness.
-If you're big and burly, wear mom clothes. Middle aged women are usually masculine. If you're lanky and thin, wear dyke clothes. Don't try to do something even cis females mess up, which is wearing clothes made for models without losing weight. (I know this sounds mean but it helps you pass A LOT to wear clothes that fit, I used to be chubby and just presented andro before losing weight, wore baggy hoodies and stuff.)
-Tranny exercises! Squats are the best for giving you a qt butt. There's more in the image.
>>
>>6012641
makeup is harder-ish to figure out and there's a bunch of different products, tutorials and stuff. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>6012663
how much weight did you lose? I'm trying to do the same thing right now and get super skinny but does that mean that if I do squats I will lose the butt I have? I wish I could go to acting classes but I have no real confidence and have fallen into the neet lifestyle pretty hard. Can I get my eyebrows done if I already pluck them a bit? People say they look nice but I'm really unsatisifed with them,

sorry for all the questions, what you posted was quite useful
>>
>>6012663
>how much weight did you lose?
78 lbs, from 168 lbs to currently 90. It was effort to get and it's effort to maintain, but it's more than worth it. I'm infinitely happy and I think I was more depressed over my weight than dysphoria (inb4 le agp meme)

>I'm trying to do the same thing right now and get super skinny but does that mean that if I do squats I will lose the butt I have?

Your body will burn fat and part of it is in your butt. What you get through squats is muscle-butt, not fat-butt, which looks infinitely better and is way more squeezeable and sensitive.

>I wish I could go to acting classes but I have no real confidence and have fallen into the neet lifestyle pretty hard.

;-;7

know the feel. Getting tipsy before every class helped a lot for me, although I was seen as the weirdo who overacted. Worth it, I never saw any of those people again and they wouldn't recognize me today anyway.

>Can I get my eyebrows done if I already pluck them a bit? People say they look nice but I'm really unsatisifed with them.

Professionally, mhm. A professional (usually) won't fuck up even if you did yourself, and it doesn't sound like you did if people complimented it, so you can only improve!

>sorry for all the questions, what you posted was quite useful

No problem! Dysphoria is shit and no one should hate herself, I'm doing what has been done for me before and I hope you pass it on in the future too. The anti-self improvement 'just accept what you are' movement has done nothing to help that and held me back for more than a year.

What works best is, if you can't love yourself the way you are now, love yourself the way you'll be in the future. But never give in to hatred, from you or someone else, saying you'll never be that person.
>>
>>6012680
oh wow i quoted my own post instead of yours in the above reply

I forgot to mention I'm literally retarded but passing as a cute girl lets me get away with it
>>
>>6012702
So you're a dumb slut then.

I guess I can understand why you'd rather be a girl than a guy.
>>
File: image.png (85 KB, 431x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 431x342
>>6012709
yup, in every way possible

my fetish is my three mental problems (not even counting gender identity) making me exploitable, desirable and stupid to the common cis male
>>
>>6012696
oh wow you must be super underweight or tiny, I'm hoping to get from 145lb-125lb which will leave me only just normal weight. I will definitely start doing squats again now I don't have to worry.

That last part is exactly what I need to hear, I'm so tired of everyone saying I should be satisfied with how I look, I'm going to try my hardest, thank you so much
>>
>>6010403
>purebred white tranny here
>you'll never be passable and as hot as me
t. LalaLarry
>>
>>6012716
>you must be so tiny and thin
I was that short fat kid playing with the nintendo DS on a bench, it turned out well somehow in the end

Anyway, you're welcome! :3 your goals are more than achievable and the future hasn't looked brighter for us, despite meme states like North Carolina realizing bigots are losing and scrambling desperately
>>
>>6012724
*hasn't ever been brighter
>>
>>6012715
What are your three mental problems?
>>
>>6012736
>>6012736
borderline
assburg (>'g-guys i'm not a full a-autist lmao')
add
>>
>>6012663
im 6'1 and 142lbs so im decently lanky id say, i still want to lose at least a good 10-15lbs. best tips for loosing weight? also what kind of clothes would you recommend?

>>6012668
yea that ive found out, luckily i just got a thumbs up from the salon i usually go to for what im wearing today, so thats always something
>>
>>6012800
Counting calories religiously, I know it sounds like a meme but it's doable. Don't let yourself eat more than you use up and you'll lose weight naturally. Also, exercise! Couch25k is the best chart for it I've ever seen.

A less organized method is simply starving yourself, my ex bf did it to some amount of effect but he's pretty fucked in the head, told himself he 'didn't deserve' to eat.
>>
>>6012800
Also, for clothes I think you could look at tall girls for inspiration. For some reason a tall, really thin alt-girl with dyed short hair sounds like something that would work, but that might get overdone/not passable.
>>
>>6010403
bitter passive aggressive transvestite looking white hon detected
>>
>>6012806
i dont eat a lot to begin with so i think ill start out with the couch25k, hopefully that will do the trick. any recommendations on low cal food?

i do like some alt/pop-punky style clothes, my hair is kinda short already... im definitely more of a tomboy kinda girl. im open to suggestions for this also
>>
>>6012817
Halibut and seafood in general works for me. Halibut feels you up and makes you feel not hungry really fast.

And I feel like a tight flannel shirt and a black skirt would work for you from what you said :3
>>
>>6012823
*fills
>>
>>6012823
cool, ill see what i can do.
also, a half old pic from what i didnt know what i was, also i still have no sense of style... in case you could offer some more suggestions, or perhaps just bully me
https://unsee.
cc/besomaru/
>>
>do something slutty
>feel proud about it

Congrats, you're a real girl now.
>>
>>6012834
Doesn't load on my phone :/

>6012835

im the best
>>
>>6012843
will imgur work for you?
>>
>>6012845
yupyup but I don't know if it's a good idea to post your pics on /lgbt/.
>>
>>6012863
yea i sorta agree, ill just link them and take it down afterwards

http://imgur.
com/EGDsDUS
>>
>>6012878
>covering your face

What a dumb slut
>>
>>6012896
its old, i didnt know jack, i dont care if people see my ugly mug now
>>
>>6012878
That looks amazing on you! If I were a transbian I'd say 9/10. I don't think you even need to lose weight.
>>
>>6012902
really? thank you!
i just wish i had more than one decent outfit
>>
>>6012907
Your hair and everything looks amazing. Don't kick yourself. 10/10
>>
>>6012929
its hard not to, i never felt remotely satisfied with myself in any way. so im really glad you think that.

i could still need some help on what clothes would suit me though
>>
>>6010403
Someone sounds jealous
>>
>>6012934
I'm at a loss aside from the set I described (flannel shirt, black skirt) :(

I'm usually bad at picking out clothes in general and my roommate does it for me when we go shopping, must be my assburg
>>
>>6013441
its not a bad idea. i gotta make some friends who can help me out as well, lucky you!
>>
>>6010403
>You'll never have my blue eyes,

Or your giant Adams apple
Or your big man hands
>>
>>6010191
that doesn't sound fun but you do you
>>
>>6012724
>despite meme states like North Carolina realizing bigots are losing and scrambling desperately

/pol/ here, you can share a public restroom with me any day <3
>>
>>6010191
Ewwww, slut. Jesus Christ, it's like you never lost your male sex drive. piggu disgusting.
>>
>>6010191
and then OP woke up
>>
File: 58 (2).png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
58 (2).png
2 MB, 1064x983
>>6013461
>tfw never had an adams apple.
>>
>>6014422
>tfw never had a penis or a Y chromosome
It makes me smile knowing that even if I pop out some kids and get fat my value will still be higher than a trannies
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.