[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately with all the bathroom bills I've been seeing people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6
File: bathroombillbullshit.jpg (76 KB, 682x285) Image search: [Google]
bathroombillbullshit.jpg
76 KB, 682x285
Lately with all the bathroom bills I've been seeing people sharing those memes of attractive trans people and using it as propaganda against said bills. It's obvious politicians and law makers hate transpeople, but the people who protest this shit just makes it worse.

The attractive trans people in these graphics aren't being forced to use the bathroom of their birth sex because they pass. The problem is the lack of self awareness some trans have, and I say this as a MTF. I think gender norms and being a stereotype is shit just as much as the next person, but its common sense people judge your character and intentions based on your presentation. I try to have have sympathy towards the non passing but its hard when its always some bearded transwoman that's causing these issues. Also, don't even get me started on the fetishists that shouldn't be anywhere near a public bathroom. It's reasons like this why we can't get any legit trans healthcare support in these shit hole states.
>>
File: tumblr_nt2re0fcXn1tl7vq1o1_540.jpg (72 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt2re0fcXn1tl7vq1o1_540.jpg
72 KB, 540x405
it's not as black and white as some people are making it out to be, but ultimately 99% of people are there to pee or poop, not to rape or peep on somebody. it also makes things dangerous for people who transition in high school/small colleges where it is more difficult to hide the fact you're trans, even if you pass
>>
>>6005752
>The attractive trans people in these graphics aren't being forced to use the bathroom of their birth sex because they pass.
They are still forced to, it's a law.

> Also, don't even get me started on the fetishists that shouldn't be anywhere near a public bathroom.
Ban crossdressers and fetishists then.
>>
>>6005797
Is that kvass? I love kvass.
>>
>>6005815
>They are still forced to, it's a law.
and how are they going to enforce the law on passing trans people?

>Ban crossdressers and fetishists then.
and how are you going to determine who's a fetishist and who's not? afterall some fetishists even go as far as to have srs like LalaLarry
>>
>>6005815
>They are still forced to, it's a law.
Right, because they totally installed cooter and dong detecting machines at every bathroom entrance.
>>
>>6005797
I go to a small college which accommodates by having a gender neutral bathroom, but another trans woman refused to use it and raised hell when she was called out.

Just like that teen that one day started wearing a wig one day.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/living/missouri-transgender-teen-feat/
>>
>>6005830

i'm like 99% sure

the besttt
>>
>>6005752
>The attractive trans people in these graphics aren't being forced to use the bathroom of their birth sex because they pass.
but they are

regardless of the likelyhood of them getting caught, it is illegal. if a 100% hon goes to the women's room and by some coincidence, no one is around to notice and they don't get in trouble, is that the exact same as a passing trans person who bathroom for the gender they identify as?

also, who gets to say who's a "fetishist" or not? there is no way to tell for sure and the chance of them being a real (if unfortunate) trans person is a lot higher.
>>
>>6006112
>regardless of the likelyhood of them getting caught, it is illegal. if a 100% hon goes to the women's room and by some coincidence, no one is around to notice and they don't get in trouble, is that the exact same as a passing trans person who bathroom for the gender they identify as?

No dignified passing transwoman is going to use the mens room just because of a stupid law. Based on your logic I guess no one steals or does drugs because there's a law against it.

>also, who gets to say who's a "fetishist" or not? there is no way to tell for sure and the chance of them being a real (if unfortunate) trans person is a lot higher.

Go to any trans support group. They are usually middle aged and wearing something slutty, fishnets with hooker heels.Ugly or not its easy to tell.
>>
>>6006325
But can't you see how it's fucked up to be asked to either use the birth sex bathroom or commit a crime?
It's one of those things that's more about the ideals than the actual reality of it, at the moment.
The law makes it a black and white thing, and doesn't let people use their discretion as to what's best for their unique case.
>>
>>6006325
i never said they don't do it at all, but the stakes are significantly higher if they're found out, and it still might put some people in unsafe positions. whether they pass or not isn't the only way to find out if someone's trans: if someone who knows their secret tells a coworker for example, or it's a small town and someone they used to know finds them, etc.
>>
>>6006325
>Go to any trans support group. They are usually middle aged and wearing something slutty, fishnets with hooker heels.Ugly or not its easy to tell.
I can tell you have zero clue.
>>
They should install those Japanese toilets that can tell if you're pregnant or have cancer and all that. Then it can check your genetics and if you have the wrong Chromosomes the door locks shut, alarms go off to alert security, and red warning lights flash to alert the normal people of the pervert.
>>
>>6006481
What about all those ladies with CAIS?
>>
>>6006373
Who's going to know if you're in the wrong bathroom anyway? Are strangers going to fondle you and call the police?
You're obviously an unpassing hon trying to drag the rest of us down to your level. I support this law because it'll be an ego boost to go into the women's restroom and watch nobody say shit
>>
>>6006505
They are mutant men.
>>
>>6006505
>cais
>concerns probably like 2 women in America
Nice straw man bro. I'm sure those women enjoy you exploiting their medical condition to justify your fetish
>>
>>6006373
Did you even read my original post? I personally know a couple trans women who look nothing like women but they go in the women's bathroom and stir shit up. That's why these bills are started. People who are oblivious to how they make others around them feel.
>>
>>6005752
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article70255967.html

Nice job at pushing memes hon, politifact already confirmed you're full of shit.

You're a hon because you won't put down the cash for medicine, not cause other hons.
>>
>>6006452
OP's point further proven.
>>
>>6005752
To me, these bathroom debates seem to be kind of missing the point.

It's not like we're going to be able to have security at each bathroom protecting it from people who might come in to rape someone.

The entire point of the bathroom related laws seems to be for after a rape occurs, in court. The idea is, some rapist is gonna try and say "I identify as female so I was supposed to be there", and the judge is just gonna be like "oh yeah sure that's alright you're off the hook" and they'll get off scot free. That's really dumb, though.

-Most of these men will never claim to be trans
-Most of them won't even dress up as a woman in the first place, they'll just straight up walk in anyways

Bathroom laws don't accomplish their goals of reducing the amount of bathroom rapes that happen. It'll be the same amount of rapes happening no matter what you set the law too.
>>
>>6006541
Clearly didn't even read the post
>>
File: 1449388413352.jpg (71 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
1449388413352.jpg
71 KB, 600x429
>>6006481
>Implying the nips built toilets that run q-pcr
>Implying the feds should waste taxpayer money on nonexistent toilets

Your deluded fantasies don't make reality or public policy.

Not only can't we build a steamtop thermalcycler in each toilet, but you'd need an hour for results. Push your scifi elsewhere.
>>
>>6006553
A perverted hon claiming nonexistent perverts are why he doesn't get the government cheese. Howbout we offer him as the sacrifice to those mobs.
>>
>>6006558
Fuck you. Michio Kaku said in the future we can get our entire genome parsed within minutes.
>>
Delete this. Everyone is too dimwitted to get my point.
>>
>>6006614
But anon >>6006481 wants a toilet that can pick people with a needle, spin it down in a centerfuge, use caustic chemicals to isolate the DNA and then use a scalding hot thermal cycler to test. It's obviously brilliant.
>>
>>6005797
You say that, and literally days after Washington's bathroom bill passed some dude walked in to strip in front of teenage girls.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150

Really bathrooms shouldn't be Men/Women. They should be Penises/Vaginas. Because that's what they're designed for.
>>
>>6006673
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article70255967.html
Poltifact confirms he wasn't trans, never asked the managment for acess under trans status and that the managment told him to get out from the get go.The law didn't protect him.

You might be a pedophile, but those laws in no way enable your perverted fetishes.
>>
>>6006685
Oh I'm sorry. He forgot to say "I identify as a woman". Because that totally matters.
>>
>>6006673
>Because that's what they're designed for
newsflash: men and women's bathrooms are exactly the same except some have ceramic pissbowls hung on the walls and some do not

also, everyone agrees that's just one asshole and since even he admits he's not a woman it's totally irrelevant and still not legal.
>>
>>6006525
It concerns me. I'm one of them. They even tried to make me male after birth. Didn't work. I got a fucked up useless dicklet and otherwise look, act, and talk like a woman.
>>
>>6006697
Medically transitioning you mean? Fact is those laws have never resulted in what you claim.

Sad to see you salivating over how you think they'll let you molest children when they don't.
>>
>>6006701
>newsflash: men and women's bathrooms are exactly the same except some have ceramic pissbowls hung on the walls and some do not
because penises can pee in ceramic pissbowls. japan has the equivalent of them for women in the floors but westerners haven't caught onto that. they're designed for the people with the applicable genitalia. GO FIGURE

>also, everyone agrees that's just one asshole and since even he admits he's not a woman it's totally irrelevant and still not legal.
So if he had said "I identify as a woman" it would have been legal. That's the point. If you can't see that you need to wake the fuck up.
>>
>>6006713
Do you live in Seattle? Have you read the law?

That is the extent of what it takes. There is no medical litmus test because this exact kind of thing was brought up by supporters of the bills. They were afraid that there would be some stringent requirements, and if they were cited/arrested for not passing that they would have to provide some sort of evidence.

The facts: That man was not arrested. The police weren't even called. Local media asked the police, and they said that even if they were called, they wouldn't have been able to do anything. This was the exact stance that the gym had stated to other media outlets.
>>
>>6006720
>japan has
Scifi toilet magic tech that can insta test DNA without lancing you, toxic chemicals, or scalding hot stovetops.

Yeah, can sure see you're grounded in reality.
>>
>>6006731
what kind of laced pot are you smoking? this is just straight up mental illness logic here
>>
>>6006728
He wasn't allowed in, fact is. He just went in and out before staff could call cops.

Find it funny you say all the factual accounts lie.
>>
>>6006740
Please, don't you want to keep talking about your magic toilets?
>>
>>6006745
>he wasn't allowed in

At the time, a local youth swim team was using the facilities. Young girls and some of their parents "became alarmed" that the male was changing in the female locker room and alerted the front desk staff. Staff members then "asked the man to leave and offered the availability of a family changing room."

He did not accept the offer.

After his swim, he "again entered the women's locker room to change." Front desk staff once again asked him to leave "and he eventually did."

Try pulling up an actual NW news outlet that examined the story.
>>
>>6006752
You have me mixed up with someone else. All I said was that Japan has urinals for females that are mounted in the floor.
>>
>>6006759
Says he wasn't allowed in, just broke the law. WAPO, Forbes, NYT and Politifact already laughed the arguments you perverts are using out the door.
>>
File: bitch please.gif (487 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.gif
487 KB, 236x176
>mfw trans flirting with me
>>
>>6006775
[citation needed]
All you're doing is listing blog sites. I read your politifact link. Nowhere does it say that. I'm sorry (not) that my facts hurt your feelings.

Try looking at a news station in the Northwest, who actually went to the location in question to interview the staff and "victims" of the incident.

Oh, but of course, that doesn't fit your narrative. Better discard that! Drop the T is appealing every single day.

tranny liberal logic: if I don't agree with it, it isn't true.
>>
>>6005752
Illegalizing being trans is pretty bad senpai, and most of the places that did the bathroom bills moved onto antigay service bills.

They already targeted attractive trans people by putting a $2500 bounty for reporting them in a bathroom, if they ever mention to anyone they're trans, it's easy money that most people won't turn down.
>>
>>6006800
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/30/nc-transgender-bathroom-ban-is-a-national-embarrassment-says-ag-as-pilloried-law-becomes-key-election-issue/

As the factcheckers say, your delusions hardly trump reality. Keep saying the sources lie and you know the truth.
>Drop the T is appealing every single day.
Yeah that's why in six months and even with pol helping you, your sad petition couldn't get more than a couple thousand. Newer counter petitions are several times larger than yours.

And your site is dead.

And your shilling for laws that let the government take property from gays and bans them from suing, totally hasn't made you a disgrace all the other gays hate.

You killed your movement by swallowing a poison pill like this. Have fun being a disgrace.
>>
>>6006728
The man who did this was asked if he identified as a woman, he didn't, he walked in bare chested with swim trunks and flip flops on, they offered him a changing room, he refused, they offered he women a changing room while they removed him after he again wouldn't say he was trans.

He then tried again, they removed him again, you don't call cops if security handles a problem and no one is pressing charges.
>>
>>6006832
>As the factcheckers say, your delusions hardly trump reality. Keep saying the sources lie and you know the truth.
This is exactly what you're doing with physical primary sources, instead relying on often-wrong secondary sources.

Keep up the delusion, like you are with your "gender".
>>
>>6006832
You do know blog news websites aren't even credible in collegiate environments anymore, right?
>>
>>6006853
Medicine is hardly a delusion, claiming every centrist, well regarded news source is part of a vast Illuminati... Well, your feelings should hardly trump facts.

Run back to your friends in the god hates fags crowd, they're the only people who'll stomach you now.
>>
>>6006866
>Politifact
>Wapo
>Economist
>Blog news site
Well, they might not exactly be a peer reviewed journal, but they're as credible as news sources can get.
>>
>>6005841
Lets say someone who knew you before hand sees you walk into the female bathroom, you pass perfectly fine but this person retrieves a police officer and complains that you are a man and shouldnt be in that bathroom, this police officer than checks your id and because of the retarded laws on the books you still have an M, he then arrests you. Or maybe your a student and the faculty obviously knows yout male because of paperwork, they cant allow you to use the correct bathroom.
>>
I wish we lived in a society where everyone used the same restrooms and we all were okay with it like civil human beings.
>>
>>6007159
O_o wtf
>>
>>6005752
i dont like your pic op.....yes there are trans people who dont pass and may be conventionaly ugly....but bathrooms dont generaly have beauty requirements cause ive seen pleanty of cis women as ugly as your example go into the bathroom and no one bats an eye
>>
>>6011765
>butthurt hon pervert detected
>>
I'm cis.

I don't ever go in public bathrooms because I just feel very uncomfortable about doing my thing in a public environment. (shy kidneys or w/e)

I basically just piss/shit just before I go outside so I never have to go in public.

I just don't understand why this is such a huge deal to people.
>>
>>6011795
But what if you have to take a steamy pipin' hot diarrhea dump and you're in the middle of a grocery store next to a public bathroom?
>>
>>6005752
>it should be based solely on attractiveness!
Because THAT is working so well... >>6008252
>>
>>6007159
Sounds strangely like all of the nightclubs I've attended in London.....
>>
Tbh senpai all these complaints involve transwomen

Guess that goes to show how powerful T is.... Or how women are more prone to complain or feel uncomfortable/triggered.
>>
File: transgendervstransexual.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1296) Image search: [Google]
transgendervstransexual.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1296
>>6005752
>propaganda
YOU MEAN THE TRUTH?
>>>/laura/
>>>/susans/

No such thing as transgender.
Youre fetishist faggots.
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>6012407
>muh distinction
sorry hon but a 6 foot bearded dude in a tutu belongs in the group as much as someone who looks like bailey jay
>>
>>6012433
Are you upset because youre in the albulm.
http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>>
Don't you faggots know only attractive women deserve to exist and be called women? Let's just throw all the uggos into the gas chamber to improve mankind
>>
>>6012512
Well, if that includes the TERFs I guess I can make that sacrifice.
>>
>>6012499
>http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>projecting this hard
>>
File: me.png (391 KB, 482x644) Image search: [Google]
me.png
391 KB, 482x644
>>6012499
am i kawaii, nigga?
>>
>>6012541
>defending fetlifers
Kill yourself
>>
>>6012721
No flareon is a fucking shit evolution
throw it and your face in the garbage where it belongs
>>
>>6012499
hey, at least some of them pass as ugly old women
>>
>>6013557
hey, at least some of them pass as ugly old transvestites who drink horse piss in 2016
>>
>>6005907
Pretty sure that guy pretended he is transgender, because of snowlfake phase and wanting to creep on girls.
>>
>>6012499
hahahahah

what a bunch of LOSERS

My bet is 80% of them will suicide
>>
>>6020667
They are doing ok. Fuck you.
>>
>>6005752
I know that pic is supposed to support your counter argument but I've seen actual women WORST than that transition.
>>
>>6005752
If there's a law banning "born male" people from the womens' bathroom, all some rapist has to do is claim to be a trans man and the law says he has to do his business there. Who's going to check his ID or pull his pants down to verify? Furthermore how is this scenario any less likely than the already unlikely scenario where someone would pretend to be a trans woman to rape people in a bathroom?
>>
What if every single stall was a closet with a locking door, and then there was a common sink area outside?

Also as a passing trans person who went to North Carolina I just used the female bathroom and it was no issue. Until I was passing fairly regularly I used male bathrooms, then just switched over when the time was right. Idk about older neverpass hons, some of them are weirdos but some are not. Shitty situation to be in I guess.
>>
>>6006708
>I got a fucked up useless dicklet

If you had CAIS you wouldn't have a dicklet and they wouldn't have tried to make you male after birth because women with CAIS look completely female externally and only find out they're not genetically female when they don't start menstruation.

You might have some other form of AIS but you don't have CAIS (COMPLETE Androgen Insensitivity).
>>
>>6027446
I may not be 100% CAIS, but I'm at least 95%. My body ignored it's testosterone production so much I got DD boobs by the end of hs. The only fucking thing that says male on my body is this useless dicklet. It isn't even good for peeing standing up.
>>
>>6006783
I'm trans. I keked. Just have to try harder to trick you I guess :^)
>>
>>6005752
If transes looked like the girl in the pic on the left OF COURSE I'd want her in the men's room. RAPE PARTY IN THE 3RD FLOOR TOILET.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.