[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you decide between being a top or a bottom? Is height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459363892789.jpg (331 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459363892789.jpg
331 KB, 960x1200
How do you decide between being a top or a bottom?

Is height a factor?

Not a penis unrelated.
>>
>>5975795
if you like to put it in other people you are a top if you like people to put it in you you are a bottom if you are fine with both you are vers
>>
>>5975795
i would probably be vers but i have hemorrhoids. it's left my submissive side completely unexplored.
>>
>>5975832
Heal and enjoy getting pounded.
>>
>>5975795
what manga is this?
>>
>>5975832
you can be sub outside anal sex too
>>
>>5978243
Cory in the house.
>>
Honestly, I feel like you can't be a sub, if your partner is smaller than you... I hate beeing tall.
>>
So, I've considered myself a bottom all my life. From a young age I enjoyed sticking my fingers up my butt, and eventually I got to getting butt-fucked and it was great. I'd never really been a top, and had anxiety about topping due to unfortunate premature ejaculation (current bf timed me at 2 minutes 30 seconds from a bj). But now, with my current bf, I tried topping for the first time and I absolutely love it. It's literally just as fun as bottoming, but without any of the pain.

But here's the thing: it's kind of ruined bottoming for me. I can't get fucked without thinking about how much better it is to be the one fucking. We try to take turns, but I cum so fast and he takes sooo long that it's usually him blowing me until I cum, him fucking me, and then me fucking him until I cum again.
But I kinda don't want to bottom anymore. I really enjoy his blowjobs and fucking him. And getting fucked and blowing him has become such a chore. I almost envy dedicated top/bottom relationships.
>>
>>5975795
Instinct for lack of a better term
i know im a bottom cause i prefer taking it in the butt and its rather hard to get off otherwise
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.