[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gays still refuse to accept that they're not better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: just fucking go.jpg (30 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
just fucking go.jpg
30 KB, 550x309
Why do gays still refuse to accept that they're not better than trans people, and may in fact be objectively worse?

-Twinks are too cowardly to transition and will regret it when they reach twinkdeath at 19. and daddy issues.
-Bears have self-esteem, deeply ingrained masculinity issues, probably due to bullying. and daddy issues.
-"Normal" gays don't even face challenges in modern society.
-Flamboyant gays regret not having transitioned and can't do it anymore because they'd be hons.

All of these compound into the gay community and create the clusterfuck of thinly-veiled 'superiority' over the simple fact that they 'started' the movement, even though it was easier for them to do so due to patriarchical society.

When will faggots accept that they're not oppressed anymore and just fuck off from activism? You're not our allies.

Lesbians might even be worse, if I can add. They're fetishized by society and thus face no issue in coming out.

Gender issues are objectively more difficult to deal with than sexuality issues. What you want to put your dick or clit in doesn't hurt your own feelings, and is purely social-based. Trans* folk are the emotional spearhead of social progress, and sex-addicted freaks need to go.
>>
didnt' read. have good privileged life, whatever you say doesn't matter.
>>
>>5975423
>I'm better than you because I'm more oppressed than you!
Go back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>5975423
Ooh ooh I'm a gay chub! Do me! Me next!
>>
Fuck off tranny, you're not a real sexuality, just someone with body issues.
>>
Bait thread but seriously--This kind of oppression olympics shit has to stop or we transpeople won't have any allies left. We're the butt of nature's joke. Let's just accept that, hating the only people who kinda support us won't make other people accept us quicker, hon
>>
File: Jsasbe.jpg (36 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Jsasbe.jpg
36 KB, 960x540
>>5975423
27 year old anon.
Pic is 2 months old
Have I reach twink death?
>>
>>5975779
omg I loved you in "death note"
>>
>>5975779
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5975779
How are we supposed to know unless you show us your ass like a cheap manslut. Seriously
>>
>>5975423
Aside from the massive bait, L B G and T are only shitting on each other to please straight people.
Straight people who will always see lgbt as this homogenous mass of freakish degeneracy and moral depravity.

We'll never be accepted, we'll never be considered real humans and our sole right to live exists by the grace of a few straight people who think we make cute pets.
That's the reality we live in and shitting on other minorities ain't gonna change that.
>>
>>5975423

>Bears have self-esteem, deeply ingrained masculinity issues, probably due to bullying. and daddy issues.
Or maybe you know being gay means you're attracted to masculinity
>>
>>5975927
>being gay means you're attracted to masculinity
That's simply not true, since femboys 'n stuff is gay too.
And bears aren't exactly the pinnacle of masculinity when it comes to behavior.
>>
>>5975942
I don't know. The last bear I dated was like super manly and liked all the stereotypical straight guy stuff. The only gay thing about him was he liked to fuck my ass and cum in me. He also liked to suck my dick some, but I've never been much into getting sucked.
>>
>>5975840
Still pure anon. : )
>>
>>5976053
you got lucky anon
most bears are drama fueled bitches, it's like being attracted to a lumber jack only to find out it's fucking Andy Dick trapped in the body of one.
>>
File: lowqualityb8.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
lowqualityb8.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>5975423
>patriarchical society

nice meme
>>
>>5976070
I must be. 3/4 twinks I've dated are fucking fags.
The one that wasn't was my best boyfriend I've ever had, but he broke up with me ;_;
>>
>>5976097
Most twinks are garbage though.
Entitled cunts that they are.

Yes I mad.
>>
File: 1453855439009.png (438 KB, 414x750) Image search: [Google]
1453855439009.png
438 KB, 414x750
>>5976108
But twinks are so cute though
>>
>>5976116
>Look up this guy
>See his other pictures

Dude is like 110% anorexic, I mean fem boys should be 120-100lbs but this guy has literal twigs for arms.
>>
>>5976144
That's actually the only picture I've seen of him.
>>
>>5976153
Same guy.
>>
>>5975423
And trans people say they're not mentally ill. Phew.
>>
>>5975423
If y'all could get your story straight maybe we'd respect you
>You aren't born with a gender
>but I've been trans all my life
>but gender is a social construct
>but my brain developed like the opposite gender
>but all our brains are the same
>don't ask me my gender
>but I'll be offended if you misgender me
>genitals don't determine gender
>so I want a surgery so I can look like my identified gender
>>
File: UlRLMGu.png (1019 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
UlRLMGu.png
1019 KB, 1366x768
>>5976165
Oh.
>>
>We'll never be accepted, we'll never be considered real humans and our sole right to live exists by the grace of a few straight people who think we make cute pets.
>That's the reality we live in and shitting on other minorities ain't gonna change that.
Someone who actually has an argument.
>>
>>5975779
Being a twink is eternal.
>>
>>5975423
This is all true op except for the transitioning part.
They arent transexual so they arent going to transition.
They just have gay death.

But you are 100% correct on everything else.
Gays face no discrimination and they only force it on themselves by acting like flaming faggots.
Nobody would know otherwise and they can live completely normal lives.
Gays cry fucking non-stop as if they faced discrimination anywhere but russia and Alabama.

Anywhere a trans person goes they are treated like shit.
Trans have all of the effeminate faggotry bs that Gays complain about it but tenfold.

On top of that Trans people have all the fetish groups and sick fucks doing ageplay and sexual fetishes like Bruce Jenner forced onto us as if they are any fucking way like us.

Gays literally do fucking nothing and live normal lives.
Trans people have to go through endless fucking hoops nonstop.
If we dont pass we get attacked.
If anyone finds out we get attacked.
If we even bring it up we get treated like freaks.
If we ask our family for help we become homeless and abandoned.
"Oh like Ms Doubtfire? Oh like Bruce Jenner? Oh you like to dress up in dressies and have teaparties and pretend to be a 6 year old girl?"

Gay people havent faced any discrimination for at least 20 fucking years.
They dont have psychological torture they go through.
All they have to do is wake up and say GUESS ILL LICK A VAGINA OR TOUCH PEEPEES OOOOOHH WOOOOEE IS MEEE

Youre just latching onto us for your fucking pity points boo hoo im a member of lgbt my life is soooo hard.

Fucking crybabies.
Go fuck yourself.
We are this entire movement.
>>
>>5975423
I love how op makes a bunch of stereotypes about gay men and then insults them and then claims to be a victim. Run into traffic douchebag
>>
File: 1459738594463.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1459738594463.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
>>5977666
>dress up like a shit cosplayer
>look at me guys I'm a cute girl :p
>people justifiably think you look retarded
>d-discrimination!
>>
>Twinks / Femboys are too cowardly to transition
Why can't you just be a cute guy who wants to stay a guy?
People age, that's a part of life. You don't expect to stay pretty forever.
>>
>>5975779
Weren't you supposedly raped by an op a few days back?

Or it isn't you. You massive dingus.
>>
>>5979373
No I completely agree.
If you dont dress like a normal female of your age group, then you are a fucking caricature who should be humiliated and ashamed.
>>
>>5976056
I very clearly remember you telling me about how you weren't pure at all and went to anime conventions solely to find guys to sleep with. Also I'm pretty sure that pic is over a year old.
>>
>>5976183
Beautiful
>>
>>5977444

TRIPS.
>>
>>5975909
Nigger tranny detected.
Stop trying to bring us down to your level
>>
>>5977666
You're pretty correct, of all the straight people I've met who have a problem with "gay" people its generally just been that they don't like the really flamboyant "faggots" so to speak.

For me though I feel sorry for them, I let anyone be who they want to be because you only get the one life and you should do whatever you feel is the right thing in it.

As for trans people, you have it extremely hard and I'm sorry for it. People are just in accepting of it. The trouble is I don't think it will be for many, many years yet until peoples minds are broad enough and open enough to *understand* trans people, it's all just that they don't have the first basic understanding of it and anything not understood is treated with ignorance.

I feel for you, I really do.
>>
>>5975423
>twinkdeath at 19

are you one of those unfortunate people that peaked at 13 and looked 40 at 20 y/o?

i just turned 19, and my twinkhood just started a year ago
>>
troye will be a twink forever
>>
>>5979443
pfft. he'll do what all twinks do in order to keep up. he'll turn 20 and start trying to turn into a jock.
>>
File: hYMIItH.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142 KB, 511x564
I may be reaching twink death soon but at least I won't be a FUCKING TRANNY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man what an existence.
>>
>>5975423
>twinks
Femgen takes hrt. Already hedged your bet.
>>
>>5975423
It's always so funny to me when bi guys think they're any better than trannys.

How delusional can you be?
No sane girl would want to have sex with a "man" who has taken dick up his butt, or fucking another "man" for that sake.
>>
>>5979401
>>5977444
>>5977666
that post was dubs and trips and the post after it was too
you cant even identify numbers correct
blinded by all the cocks
>>
Fortunately there is the straight straw man so you can find unity in blaming someone else.
>>
>>5975423

Is everyone on this board mentally retarded and incapable of differentiating between sexual orientation and gender identity?
>>
Cause fags r dumb
>>
>>5976183
>>5975722
Op, learn from these guys
>>
>>5979559
Taking a dick up the butt has nothing to do with being bi. Your just attracted to both genders. If you want to take it up the butt that's cool. If you don't that's cool. Anything past lgb are just trying to be a special snowflake
>>
>>5975779
lol this pic has been around for ages

nice try
>>
>objectively worse
>faggots
>just fuck off from activism
>sex-addicted freaks
yeah let's just heap onto the infighting
>>
>>5975759

You eat too much, work out too little, and like cock.
>>
>>5979559
>sane girl
>sane
>girl
>>
>>5979420
>Stop trying to bring us down to your level
I'm a cisgay white man.
I'm literally part of the aristocracy of the lgbt community.
and even we are treated like complete shit.
The only reason being lgbt is somewhat questionably legal is because gay friends look good on instagram, to show off how progressive you are.
Straight people just choose to be dogshit and no amount of groveling will change their dogshit opinion on us.
All you'll get is the taste of shit in your mouth.
>>
>>5979558
Not true, not everyone in femgen takes hrt, pretty sure most don't
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.