[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw cant get girlfriend >lower standards to trannies >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>mfw cant get girlfriend
>lower standards to trannies
>mfw still cant get girlfriend

what do i do now
>>
I'll date you but I don't pass and I'm non white.
>>
>>5974379
Transition and become a transbian. It's the only way.
>>
>>5974404
This is the beta mentality.
>>
>can't get a girlfriend
How ugly are you, OP?

Or is it just that you're ultra creepy?
>>
>>5974406
If OP can't even get down with trans girls then I'm afraid he's too far gone to be redeemed. The only option now is to take hormones and BECOME the girlfriend.
>>
So you go up to a transwoman and say 'hey there tranny, you are worse than any cis girl could ever be, but I'm really fucking desperate and have lowered my standard so would you now pleease be my bitch?'
and you wonder why you are single. :/
>>
>>5974423
>you are worse than any cis girl could ever be

Well, physically

Yes?

There's no getting around that.
>>
>>5974413

I look pretty alright, I think, but I have zero social skills and look to the floor all the time
>>
>>5974449
There's your problem. Straight, normal women dig three things mostly if you ignore money and looks;
>Confidence
>Masculinity
>Comedy

My best friend is an ugly fat fuck. But he pulls gorgeous women all the time. Simply because he's hilarious and is super confident.
Confidence and being funny builds trust. And trust is the MOST important thing to finding a romantic partner, no matter whether you're gay or not.
>>
>>5974444
It's like /r9k/ is trying to die alone.
>>
>>5974423
Exactly. The fact that you would only date "trannies" because you "lowered your standards" tells me that you are the type of person no one qould ever want to date. So no, im not surprised youre alone.
>>
>>5974507

Its not me (OP) who wrote that lol
>>
>>5974684
You still phrased it that way in your OP. No woman, trans or no wants to feel like you're settling for them because you can't do better.

You're better off finding a really basic, vapid girl with low standards who might actually be able to tolerate what a shit you are
>>
>>5974684
>lower standards to trannies
is the mentality that is damning. Women do not find being "a lowered standard" at all appealing, in general, and that holds true for trans women.

Your best bet for a healthy relationship (one day) is to have a more positive outlook on your potential partners, and to decouple your sense of worth from having one, and the "value" of your partner.

You're looking for someone who is good for you (and who you can be good for) - not the optimal partner according to some social metric that exists irrespective of you and your potential partners.
>>
>>5974705
>>5974748

Its not really that I lower my standards, but Id say being okay with somebody not being an actual girl is a drop of requirements at least
>>
Lots of ugly dudes make cute girls, jsyk.
>>
>>5975007
T. Hon
>>
>>5974404
>>5974406
>>5974422

This is literally /r9k/ the amount of trannies in that board is scary. And all of them were virgins that couldn't get a bf / gf before taking hormones and other shit.
>>
It probably has something to do with you considering that lowering your standards. People aren't dumb, they can pick up on this stuff.

Hit the gym, clean up better, approach people you're attracted to.
>>
>>5975028

I go to the gym 3 times a week, I have a decent build, look alright. Its just that Im really bad at talking
>>
>>5975051

>brohug

I feel ya, my game is awful as well.
>>
>>5974423
This. The very act of considering dating a trans disqualifies you, because anyone that desperate is undesireable
>>
>>5975018
I'm a transbian myself and I think that's fucking retarded. I never had any problem getting women before, and being a girl has made finding girls a lot harder, not easier. not only am I stuck finding women who like women (which only comprise like 5% of the female population) but I have to find lesbians/bi women who specifically like transwomen too. being a gay trans person cuts your dating pool down to like 1/50th of what it was as a straight cis person, that should be obvious to anyone who knows statistics and basic logic. if you're luck with women is already so bad that you're a 30 year old virgin or whatever, it's just going to be 50 times worse when you transition.
>>
>>5974404
that means you'll only get other r9k former chasers who did the same thing
>>
File: 1454313352680.jpg (928 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1454313352680.jpg
928 KB, 1536x2048
>tfw trans and realize anybody who'd lower themselves to date one of us is beneath my standards
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.