[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is allowed to transition to "lesbian" "transwomen",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: ugly unpassable hon.jpg (601 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
ugly unpassable hon.jpg
601 KB, 2448x3264
why is allowed to transition to "lesbian" "transwomen", you know, there's proof that lesbians have MALE brain, and that gays have FEMALE brain, sexual orientation is directly linked to BRAIN SEX.
but "transbians" , pls, you're brain ARE MALE, yes YOU ARE ALL MEN, YOUR FUCKING BRAIN, YOUR REAL SEX IS MALE, for that reason all transbians have a masculine behavior, who shame real transsexuals, thanks to the "queer theory" we don't know the reasons of why ppl is gay, AND WHY IS DIRECTLY LINKED WHY BRAIN SEX, WHY LESBIANS HAVE MALE BRAN AND WHY GAYS HAVE FEMALE BRAIN, that investigations would help gay people to accept their nature, that they are no true men or true women, and if they want to transition or no, but thanks to false fetishist transsexuals, queer theory, "masculine gays" "femenine lesbians", "bisexuals" and more queer shit, we can't HELP these people, we can't say that gays are naturaly femenine because that offends "masculine gays", we can't help true transsexuals and create brain maps to identify true transsexuals and despatch fetishist who have a A MALE BRAIN BUT WANTS TO BE FEMALES BC THEY WANT TO BE LESBIANS AND ARE BETA MALES, is shit of queer theory and "LGBT activism" have made a lot of damage to science, and to the "gay trans males", yes you are all FEMALES, YOUR BRAIN IS FEMALE, MALE BRAIN PEOPLE LIKES WOMEN NO MEN.
do you like it or not, is the nature of sexuality and gender, homosexuality is not more that a error, that happens when the brain and the body have different sex, "gay transsexuals" are a fraud who is costing daily the lives of true transsexuals, queer theory is pure left antiscience, that spread false beliefs like that a gay male can be masculine like a straight man, when the gay male have a FEMALE BRAIN, and the straight male have A MALE BRAIN, all this queer theory would fall in the future, for being antiscientist and and against nature.
>>
im a girl and i have a dick and i stuck it in ur mom last nite.
>>
>>5973556
yet sure, why AGPs are ALWAYS so immature?
>>
tl;dr if you can't make your topic in less than 5 sybilles its too long
also, this>>5973556
>>
>I am an ugly meat pod, i am cal huuman. But where i stick my cum dangler is superior to where you stick yours!!!!! @~o
>>
>>5973541
What are bi people then?
>>
>>5973599
the majority are homosexuals, so... a male "bisexual" have a female brain, and a female "bisexual" have a male brain, well that in past years, right now there's a lot of straight ppl pretending bisexuality exist, you kow, females saying that they are bisexual when they are straight A.K.A. as female brain.
>>
File: Honbot.jpg (38 KB, 695x551) Image search: [Google]
Honbot.jpg
38 KB, 695x551
kekkers
>>
>>5973684
kek, the name of the page?
>>
>>5973728
captionbot
>>
>>5973568
They also cuss a lot and have weirdly juvenille speech patterns. Like they are all trying to the widdle girl
>>
Why do you CAPITALIZE all NOUNS exactly like CHRIS CHAN does?
>>
tl;dr but all I saw was "brain sex" in all caps and now I can't stop thinking of two brains fucking the shit out of each other.

so thanks for that, I guess.
>>
>>5973986
I'M NO A FUCKIN AGP FETISHIST LIKE CHRISCHAN FUCKING ASSHOLE.

>>5974008
heh funny.
>>
Fucking hell, who let in this latest wave of mentally ill /b/tards and /pol/trash
Go away. Just go
>>
>>5973541
This is the most unformatted hard to read block of text. Try again with better written b8 tomorrow OP
>>
>>5973541
woop, another item for my "scared cis" folder
>>
Unreadable. Please into English, Pajeet.
>>
>>5973541
but wait, if lesbians and men both have male brains, then why is it a problem if a man wants to be a lesbian? he already has the right brain.

if anything this makes it only not okay to be trans and then like women
>>
>>5973541
This is just a replay of a stupid joke.

"I am a female trapped in a male body. It is okay because I am a lesbian and like women!"
>>
>>5973541
tl;dr
y so buttmad?
>>
No, because homosexuality is desease, the desease of having the wrong body, of a "trans woman" likes women in a sexual or romantic al manner them HE HAVE A MALE BRAIN, AND HE SHOULD NOT TRANSITIONING BC HE HAVE THE RIGHT BODY AND HORMONES FOR THEIR BRAIN, the only reason I dont wanna to force to homosexuals to transitioning is because is for human decency and free will but they SHOULD know the reality of their psyche and how their assigned gender is wrong.

Let me put it CLEAR, GAY "MEN" don't exist, MEN don't like women, THEIR PSYCHE THEIR SOUL is female, the Same for "women" "lesbians" aren't women, they are just males, with the disase of born in the wrong body for THEIR BRAIN, the state SHOULD offer to homosexuals the possibility of fullfill THEIR REAL GENDER, in that way THEIr WOULD be normal, their would complete THEIR true nature, ALL ancients wide societys knows that homosexuals are just that, ppl born in the wrong sex, a female soul ALWAYS wants the love of a MALE soul, a MALE soul ALWAYS se arch for the love of a FEMALE SOUL, and to protect HER, is curious, gay "men" ALWAYS wants protection of THEIR patner, but THEY can protect THEIR love, BC the two are no men, with the lesbians the Same, a "lesbian"ALWAYS wants to PROTECT THEIR love, but their patner, the other lesbian don't want protection, HE wants to protect he love one, homosexuals relationships don't march, that relations between two female psyche e and two males psyche sanitario are unnatural and codem to failure, un like straight relationships the complementary of homosexual relationships are zero, and for that reason fails, is simple no natural, and for that reason homosexuals SHOULD transitioned.

The nature of the human being works in that Way, male wants female and female wants male, is in our nature, our soul.
>>
>>5974125
You seem just as autistic though.
>>
>>5973541
>tfw estrogen turned my male brain into a female brain
>>
>>5975613
>tfw estrogen has made me feel more masculine
>>
OP, you sound like you will be hon in the very near future.
>>
>>5975625
that's actually not that absurd considering how male sex drive, behavior and aggression is controlled by estrogen
>>
>>5975652
*from

OP is a time travelin hon
>>
>>5975678
it is?
>>
>>5975678
What?? I thought it'd be the opposite.. What, do transmen become more womanly when they go on T? This shit make no sense to me
>>
File: keyboard.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
What do biscum do then?
>>
>>5975287
...what do you have to back up your ravings? stuff you wrote on your bathroom wall in faeces doesn't count.
>>
>>5975701
yea ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/12/men-low-sex-drive_n_3914690.html
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2009/10/4306/estrogen-link-male-aggression-sheds-new-light-sex-specific-behaviors
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851224/
>>
>>5976069
Literally every transwoman I've ever spoken to says the opposite, the reduction in sex drive is literally on wikipedia as a symptom.. It probably has to do with the balance of estrogen and testosterone rather than being just E related.

I could see that, as transwomen tend to be sexually frustrated before transition and mellow out after/during
>>
>>5973541
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>5973541
>>5975287
holy shit this is literally timecube-tier gibberish
>>
>>5973541
u have my upboat fellow redditor
>>
>>5976736
>le reddit meme
>>
File: caplaefbearctax.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
caplaefbearctax.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
>>5975566
Autistic? I'd say we're dealing with schizophrenia here, not autism.
>>
>>5975198
You have no idea how creepy it is that so many transbians describe this as their life
>>
OP IS BASED. I'm saving this for future reference.
>>
File: aJPzw4a.jpg (82 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
aJPzw4a.jpg
82 KB, 650x487
Don't worry about em OP, if you've posted in LGBT before you know that this is NOT the place for intelligent discussion.

It might be the farthest place away from it.

This is a board of people looking for IDENTITY. They seek to fit in, so naturally it is a place that is retarded due to hive mind nature.

You may be right you may be wrong about what you say, but you can see what I mean in the response to you from the board. It is the way of 4chan. However, I am pretty sure you are right.

I am gay, I am openly gay, with my family, with my friends. And it is because I desire to be a woman - but at the same time, I do enjoy being a man. It's not important for me to transition. But I do know that you are right - it is the inner femininity that causes me to be gay. Cultures across the world have known this, for millenia.
>>
File: Yin and yang.jpg (32 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
Yin and yang.jpg
32 KB, 346x346
>>5978209
right in the point, the cause of why there is gay people is because that, gay men have a femenine psyche, and lesbian a masculine psyche, i repeat, i don't want to force anyone to change gender, but homosexuals sould know why they are gay and offer them the possibility to transition, i just think we should not pay with public money the transition of "transsexuals lesbians" and "gay trans men" this demonstraste that these people have a masculine brain in the case of "transbians" and a femenine one in the case of "gay trans men", at least these people if they want to transition should pay it with their money, without the support of the state, because what are they doing is again their mental and physical health, the only reason "gay transsexuals" transition is for sexual fetishist, "transbians" are masculine and "gay transmen" are femenine.
>>
File: ed338dda61cdcd81.jpg (48 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
ed338dda61cdcd81.jpg
48 KB, 540x532
>>5973541
Good post, but then what's wrong with asexuals?
I'd consider myself such as I don't feel much attraction to either gender and find the idea of sex kinda offputting, but what I do get attracted to is people being nice to me. That criteria obviously knows no gender and being post-op I can very well have sex, it's just that I'd rather not.

I've had a hard time accepting myself as either gender and I probably behave like a typical lesbian dyke, so if my brain is inherently gendered, what the hell is it?
>>
File: the two forces.jpg (27 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
the two forces.jpg
27 KB, 403x403
>>5978948
to be honest i don't know, is supossed is possible to have a psyche between male and female? you know be in the middle of yin and yang? is possible to bisexuals that they are between yin and yang?

that what i'm 100% sure is that gay men soul is yin or femenine and lesbian women souls is yang or masculine.
>>
>>5978209
Kinda hard to take someone serious when they keep posting the most fucked up looking food ever. Is that like, a raw egg yolk on top of a pool of mayonnaise or something? What the fuck, and you eat that? UGH.
>>
>>5983064
chill out m8 it's probably dessert, ice cream and something for the egg/yolk, and apple slices for the fries
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.