[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become flamboyant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Kawaii-shy-anime-boy.jpg (25 KB, 474x327) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii-shy-anime-boy.jpg
25 KB, 474x327
I've been wanting to become more flamboyant and expressive gay guy but I'm too shy. What would you recommend I do?

Note: this was not meant to be offensive to anyone in any shape or form.
>>
>>5970430
Why would you want to become what is essentially a stereotype made up by straight people that harms lgbt? Self hatred perhaps? See a counselor.
>>
>>5970481
This to be honest here. Flamboyant gays are what the media project. Usually people who go to pride parades.
>>
>>5970481
For attention and validation obviously.
>>
>>5970481
I dunno, I enjoy people who are like that, they seem to be happy and make others happy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I didn't mean to be offensive
>>
>>5970481
>implying these types of gays aren't the cutest
>implying they don't pair well with quieter, more masculine guys
>implying everybody wants the latter

>>5970510
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're already halfway there. Just be care-free and flippant. Don't go too far overboard though.
>>
>>5970430
I know this may not help and the most normie advise ever, but for real just be yourself. There are many guys that like humble shy boys, me included.

If you try to be something you aren't then you're going to repel decent guys because they will be able to see right through your facade and think you cannot be trusted. And besides, >>5970510,
you can be a little radiant ball of happiness without being a flamer. Just say nice things when you're around people and smile a lot
>>
>>5970600
>>5970548

Thanks to both of you c:
I appreciate it!
>>
I'd like to get as many opinions as possible, so don't mind this bump please~
>>
Hey. Shy as fuck guy here too.

Sadly i'm not "cute" looking irl but some old peeps tell me i look "tender"
oh, if only.

oh well, basically some guys i've dated told me it was better for me to be cold and shy cuz they're into that sapiosexual meme stuff. idc tho, i want to be more outgoing FOR ME, not for them.
>>5970600 has the right idea, but the wrong execution. On one hand, "you can be a little radiant ball of happiness without being a flamer" is awesome advice and you should treat it as such. On the other "There are many guys that like humble shy boys, me included" is fucking useless. Don't do it because others might like you. do it for yourself.

if you really really really wanna be more flamboyant, go meet flamboyant people. leave the house more and spend time in their company, though be sure to always open up to new experiences/people. Chances are the first "flaming gay" people you meet won't be of your liking. remember, we often imitate what we like, and if you ever meet someone who is flamboyant but at the same time feels good to be around (be it cuz you have empathy/chemistry/bonding/etc or whatever) then you'll most likely start picking up things from them.

Just always keep in mind you don't have to do THAT stereotype to be gay. You can always be the OTHER gay stereotype! That's right, being a little uke piece of ass. Sounds like you're in the right road for that one, anyways.

Best of lucks, and don't forget to lube up!
>>
Just act like yourself!! Don't play into stereotypes that is why a lot of people hate the lgbt community.
>>
Hey guys, OP here. I appreciate you all replying and I wish you the best for the future ^^
>>
i'm a naturally flamboyant dude who's pastime is getting with shy dudes
>>
>>5970510
In my experience, flaming queens are usually toxic, unfaithful and hostile to say the least. Not something I would aspire to be. Just be a good person and be nice to people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.