[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The Kids of Tomorrow" - promoting equality across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: group4.png (411 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
group4.png
411 KB, 900x500
So I am selling these for kids to show support for equality - whether it be gender, class, status, or orientation - it says "I am cool with whatever you are" - a cool hip way to show equality - 2 guys on the left, guy and girl in the middle, and 2 girls on the right - all dancing away - click the site and choose tshirts - or whatever else you wanna click :) for kids, teens, or parents to buy their kids - wanna make it go viral - hip and accepting :) I now have specific versions for gay, straight (gay supporters), and lesbian :) basically I find being accepted is difficult because in order to have "pride" you have to show and showcase that you are different from everybody else, when in reality people don't want to be proud to be different, they want to proud to be the same, as everyone else - NORMAL. These shirts try to convey that yeah you can adhere to gay, straight, bi, lesbian, but you can also just be seen as a regular person, who is accepting of every other person. It showcases something new - pride to just be HUMAN, and an acceptance of that in every other person. No flags, no specific obvious showcase and attention whoring - just acceptance. check em out!

http://shawndall.com/collections/the+kids+of+tomorrow+fighting+for+equality
>>
>>5969362
cool
>>
thanks! My partner told me I should sell these - I drew them over 15 years ago - and I felt I could send a message as well - something cool but inclusive that said "I don't judge" - I made versions for straight gay and lesbian kids as well, subtle yet out there.
>>
i'm sorry but the art could use some work. check your anatomy (use references, flip the image etc) and maybe try to get your own style; as it is the style seems a little 'generic deviantart animu'
>>
I did the art characters 15 years ago. Thanks for the tips though.
>>
personally, I still like them, even though they are so old, and even if they are generic anime - just because something is generic looking doesn't make it bad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.