[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found a non op top tgirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: yes.jpg (289 KB, 395x600) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
289 KB, 395x600
So i found a passable qt tgirl that actually is an exclusive top. We click emotionally, sexually, we have the same interests. We've been hooking up for the past 6 months.

She says she wants to go monogamous ( I have no problem with monogamy) but she absolutely HATES being on bottom. She will not do it. Ever.

The only reason I've been reluctant is that while I enjoy being on bottom, I do like topping as well. its 50-50 in terms of what I like

The number of passable tgirl tops are like .0000000000000001% , let alone someone I actually have an emotional connection with

should I settle down with this girl and just bottom forever? This is literally a unicorn that I've found but part of me still likes expressing that dominant side

>>
learn the art of power bottoming and be happy forever.
>>
>>5969340

I've never really understood what power bottoming meant

Is it just telling the person that tops you what you want? I've never really seen that as being dominant
>>
All I've ever wanted was a girl that was so horny that she fucked ME when she was horny instead of me fucking her.

You're living the dream OP
>>
>finds a tranny that exclusively tops
>wants to top the tranny
you deserve to die alone lol
>>
>>5969454
>>5969439

I know I know.

Pillow biting it is
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 900x900
>tgirl
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5969307
>>
>>5969654
Do you prefer dickgirl? Shemale?
>>
>>5969752
I prefer sheboy and nu-female tbqh
>>
She is trans and feels no dismorphia about her male part?? You can do that?
>>
>>5969307
>should I settle down with this girl and just bottom forever?

Yes.If you leave her in search of another hot passable tranny who you can top you will never find her and you will be kicking yourself for letting this unicorn get away. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>>
>>5969307
>mfw I'm trans and will top and bottom
>>
>>5969859
it's 2016 of course you can do that
>>
>>5969307
Yasmin Lee
>>
File: A (1).jpg (185 KB, 1175x693) Image search: [Google]
A (1).jpg
185 KB, 1175x693
>>
>>5969859

I'd say I'm pretty ambivalent. I tuck if I'm going to be wearing something tight. I dislike it aesthetically, but I'm more concerned about frame, and proportions of my body than genitalia. If that was literally the only thing preventing me from passing I would reconsider. But I'm always going to be an asterix woman no matter what

I can still use it as a functional sex organ, and I'm just creeped out by franken-wound surgeries.
>>
>>5969935

What is this?
>>
>>5969307
Why go monogamous when you could go bigamous and be the center of a top-switch-bottom sandwich?
>>
>>5970339

she gets jealous easily and also is not into girls
>>
>>5971132
>and also is not into girls

Fuck you man I'm jealous. Find me a transgirl that only likes dick and I'll be happy.
>>
>>5971155

this is actually fairly common

you actually ever been with a mtf or frequent mtf friendly bars?

most mtfs are into men
>>
>>5971155

Why don't you want one that's bisexual?
>>
>>5971189
>"Oh, I only like guys"
>*has fucked 30 girls when they were still a guy*

Mmmhmm.

>>5971198
I had one flip flop on me and then claimed she was now only into women while we were in a relationship. Fuck biscum trannies.
>>
>>5971220
go to craigslist

the ratio of tgirls looking for men is like 10-20 times times the number of tgirls looking for girls

seems like you're just butthurt about something that is purely anecdotal to your experience. its by far not the rule.

>>biscum trannies
is it really that surprising that the most attractive/passable tgirls that you meet were originally attractive as men?
>>
>>5970315
I know that chick, her name is Danaysy. She's trans? She sure isn't telling dudes. Oh well, to each his/her own, I guess.
>>
>>5969307
haha, bottom bitch 4evur

>>5971220
>"Oh, I only like guys"
>*has fucked 30 girls when they were still a guy*
do you like only talk to people who transitioned at 40 and have a family? idk man like everyone here was a beta virgin pretransition
>>
>>5971411
>her name is Danaysy.
>She's trans?
oh wow

how surprising

would never have guessed

no seriously i literally cant even figure out how to pronounce that name
>>
>>5971429
Da-nay-see
>>
>>5971429
She's on FB and IG apparently. She's effing gorgeous. Good for her.
>>
>>5969375
it's like being the dominant partner except you're still getting fucked in the ass. Like teasing her or something and having all the control during sex
cis women can do this too, but too bad they don't. goddamn hoes
>>
>>5971424
Beta virgin with straight sexuality tendencies and straight identity

prove me wrong
>>
>>5969307
if she tops that means shes a he and not on hrt
>>
>>5971922
Or maybe she's just not a limp dick like you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.