[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay/bi advice or stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1459744848372.jpg (83 KB, 1121x1280) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459744848372.jpg
83 KB, 1121x1280
Hi /adv/, are there any bottoms who could give advice for the first time bottoming? I don't know what I ought to do to prepare. I'm hairy so I know I gotta shave but I'm not sure where.

>when to use poppers?
>how to prepare for the sex?
>general advice or experiences?

Thanks in advance and any other contributions to make this a good thready would be great!
>>
No dude. Don't take it in the ass man. What are you thinking? Let me give you some straightvice: never ever go full fag. You're a man, don't let anyone fuck you. Why you even want that shit? You fag or something?
>>
>>5967658
Hold it there, first things first.

OP, do you even know if you're an uke? You can't just go around bottoming if you're all manly and shit.
>>
Please don't shave, hairy bottoms are the best.
>>
Haha dw about it he probably wont care i did it for the first time today ;)
>>
Hairy isn't necessarily a bad thing, it depends what kind of guys you're into and what they're into.

As for prepping before, I usually just take a poop, never had any real issues. Enemas often seem to end badly....

I'd recommend you play with some toys and get used to the feeling. I know I didn't first time around and it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced.
>>
>>5968718
yeah you can!
I'm pretty manly looking and am a bottom

>>5967658
poops, enema maybe, if you have like a week prior or something I'd start with a dildo, ask the goy to go slow maybe. Just hope he's not huge
>>
File: yosh.jpg (14 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
yosh.jpg
14 KB, 300x370
Hey guys thanks so much so far! This is really helpful. And as for being hairy, its awkward because I don't have a mainly frame. Im thin and sort of twink-like, so idk what category i fit into. Otter?

Again thanks for the discourse, first time to /lgbt/ so my bad if i act like a newfag
>>
>>5969124
>the goy
I see you shlomo
>>
>>5968398
This has obviously never tried messaging his prostate

>feels good man
>>
>>5970348
I'm the same way and I've always used an epilator on my butt and just trim the rest of my body. But I guess it's really up to you what you want to do with your hair. It helps not having a hairy ass though cause it's a little easier to cleanup after.
>>
>>5970433
Yeah around the ass and balls etc. is my main priority. And just making sure im really clean. Im a switch so i want to be good at both haha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.