[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tested HIV positive today. My life is over. I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: t545454.jpg (114 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
t545454.jpg
114 KB, 900x676
I tested HIV positive today. My life is over.
I don't have friends, give me a hug, /lgbt/.
>>
>>5966177
ew I don't want to hug a pozzed up slut
>>
how did you get it op
>>
I had unprotected anal sex today with a person I don't know. Anon I...

I'm sorry.
>>
>>5966241
I'm not op btw
>>
Now you have to poz as many twinks as you can, it's like a big game of tag.
>>
>>5966177
>>5966177
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Faggot. Go die slow, miserable, and alone now.
>>
>>5966292
What if its a girl?
>>
>>5966254
I'm at 17.

I also have 3 grand kids
>>
>>5966177
>hug
I dont want aids tho
>>
>>5966177
Since the majority of people in this thread are dicks, let me hug you, OP. It's going to be hard, but you can make it. Your life's not over. People can live long and happy lives even if they are HIV positive, you are not dying anytime soon. Search for resources and info, and be strong, anon.
>>
>>5966177
This is why conservitards are against sexual promiscuity. Should've listened to them you dumb nigger
>>
>>5966177
sorry m8, how did it happen?
>>
Tell us how you got it already OP
>>
File: bananaphone hold on.jpg (45 KB, 457x490) Image search: [Google]
bananaphone hold on.jpg
45 KB, 457x490
>>5966177
>be a slut
>get aids
Gee who could have guessed?
>>
Haha UH OH!!!! XDDDD
>>
>>5966462

Thanks anon.
>>
>>5966177

I'm sorry to hear OP. At least you know and can take precautions.
>>
Least you had sex
>>
hey OP I'll hug you
>>
>>5966177
You'll be okay - these days it's almost more of a chronic condition that can be managed with meds vs. a terminal illness
>>
>>5968104
it only compromises the immune system right? Live like bubble boy and you won't have to worry about dying from it, right?
>>
Are you a grille?!
>>
>>5968104
Only if you're rich enough to continue buying the medications for the rest of your life. That stuff is not cheap
>>
>>5966177
At least tell us this - are you a tripfag tranny from mtfg?
>>
>>5966177

*hug*
You are not going to die and with medication you definitely can live as long as if you were negative. Someone with Diabetes has a higher chance of dieing from their illness than you have with HIV.
>>
>>5966177
We can be friends OP as long as you don't spray me with blood or wave your dick in front of me because I don't want to catch the bug. Let's play dark souls together so you can roleplay pretending HIV is the undead curse.
>>
>>5968610
lol I made that joke when I first played dark souls.
>>
>>5966177
How did you get HIV if you have no friends? I mean, somebody had to like you well enough to fuck you up the ass or share a needle with you, amirite?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.