[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you if: >you're a male >you're attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: keyboard.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
What are you if:
>you're a male
>you're attracted to women, both sexually and romantically
>but you also have fantasies of having sex with men, but as a trap/woman
>most of the people you fell in love with were women, but some (about 1/5) were feminine men
>you find the male body to be unattractive

I'm really puzzled.
>>
A slut
>>
You might be bi or some shit, I'm kinda similar.

Don't worry so much about labelling yourself, just fug who you want and have done with it.
>>
You are probably trans
>>
You're a straight white male trying to appropriate struggles of transgender people.
>>
Egg.
>>
>>5965203
This.

Fuck off breederscum
>>
>>5965203
Double keks
>>
>>5965039

You're AGP.

Report to >>5953030
>>
All of this but add:

>Feel deep crushing shame for feeling sexual arousal towards either gender, especially if I catch myself making passing glances at butts
>Find male bodies attractive, in a sort of powerful/animalistic way but envy women for their body rather than feel any lust towards them
>most of my friends growing up were girls (they default me to gay bestie status, never asked about my sexuality though..)
>Male friends are either dull fukkbois or I scared away by crushing on them awkwardly
>Basically atm I have no friends.
>The random shame constantly pops up. Everything I hate about myself starts pushing down at me and makes me hate my body, my voice, my life. Like my male body is a coat around the real me that's choking it to death
>In the mirror I feel like my body is a meat puppet. My face looks wrong and gross, my body is lanky but flabby and I wish this wasn't how people see me

Am I a trainsgenderer
>>
it means you're gay
the attractions to women are cancelled out, the gay cells have now taken control.
>>
>>5965476
Would it then be good or bad if I went on mones

I've been going into this expecting good results up until this point
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.