[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are gay guys really kinky or just more comfortable showing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x370
Are gay guys really kinky or just more comfortable showing it?
>>
>>5963167
I suppose gay people have already overcome accepting something "unique" in their lives, so they might have an easier time accepting and showing if they're kinky
>>
>>5963167
everybodys a freak deep down
>>
That device triggers me so much, what's even the point of "devices".
>>
>>5965800
The harness? Isn't it for fucking harder by getting a better grip on them?
>>
>>5965810
I never knew, but my idea of great sex has never involved anything but the human body.
>>
>>5965770
I think this is it.

I'm a gay dude who's pretty heavy into the kink scene. There are far more gays/bis involved in the fetish scene than straight men, proportionally.

I really don't think that being gay makes you more "kinky" or prone to fetishes in general. It's more of what anon above said. We're already seen as "different" at best and "degenerates" at worst when it comes to sexual matters, so expressing our kinks/fetishes beyond our sexual orientation really is no big deal. Straight guys have to deal with women, also, and women tend be more reserved and less receptive to fetishes in general. I think there are just as many kinky straight guys out there as gay guys, but many are repressed.
>>
>>5965810
Could be that - or something to attach a leash to.

Some people just like the look of it - like people who are into uniforms or cross-dressing or whatever.
>>
IDK but rubber gets me mega hot and bothered.
>>
I've always had a huge fetish for Nazi uniforms and authority but otherwise I'm very vanilla
>>
>>5963167
trannies are probably far kinkier. They're already messed up in the head
>>
I went to a fetish convention recently and it seemed like 75% of the guys there were gay or bisexual

I think gays are a lot more open about their kinks than straights though because I know for a fact that online my fetish is mostly straight guys
>>
Everyone is fucking weird, but they suppress their kinks and desires because they've been labeled as taboo by society. Gay people have to go out of their way to do weird, dodgy things to explore themselves, and gay sex is still kinda taboo in society, even if people are hell bent on proving it isn't. They're already okay with being weird sex freaks, so the rest is normal.

It's straight normies that are the real weirdos.
>>
>>5966004
Was it in Illinois?
>>
>>5965993
They're always hyper submissive to the point of absolute tedium
>>
>>5970750
Trannies (MtF) do tend to be extremely submissive in the kink world - although I have met a few dominatrixes as well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.