[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I was eating pic related and said, "I really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: faggots.jpg (479 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
479 KB, 1024x768
If I was eating pic related and said, "I really don't like faggots, they're disgusting", would you be offended?

You would wouldn't you, you dirty benders. Any excuse to play the victim card and you bum boys would be all over it.
>>
Gay men are actually pretty chill with straight men, unlike lesbians and their superiority by inferiority complex.
>>
>Handsome straight men will never call you a faggot with a mouth full of food

end my suffering
>>
in a rich west country sauce
>>
>>5961514
Yes, I most likely would be offended as the average person eating them would say "these are gross" so it just seems that you are using it as an excuse to be a jackass and looking for a way to use the term faggots.
The giveaway to that is the rest of your comment, using the terms "dirty benders" and "bum boy's" You sir, are a biggoted asshole, and I do not feel the need to try and find a way to say it in a sneaky manner.
>>
File: 1449460318765.jpg (114 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1449460318765.jpg
114 KB, 350x350
>you will never sniff the faggots in straight man poo
why even live?
>>
>>5962072
/thread
>>
Is there a name for homophobia as a fetish?
>>
>>5962222
>A straight guy will never call you a pitiful faggot while he makes you lick his boots and nuzzle his musky bulge with your face telling you how sick you are and how he would never let a filthy faggot touch him.
>>
File: 1373609441334.png (80 KB, 212x270) Image search: [Google]
1373609441334.png
80 KB, 212x270
>not enjoying pork faggots

And they say I live in fantasy world for wanting tits.
>>
>>5962149
Hey, it's you again!
>>
>>5961514
that would actually make me laugh
>>
>>5961514
why are you eating them then fucknugget
>>
Knowing you, OP, you would say that sentence with a shit-eating smirk while glancing at the nearest gay person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.