[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does playing with your girlfriend's boobs become lesbianism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: honk.png (303 KB, 582x387) Image search: [Google]
honk.png
303 KB, 582x387
When does playing with your girlfriend's boobs become lesbianism?
>>
All I did was squeeze and jiggle my gf's blubbly ass cheeks for like an hour for like every day for year and now I'm a """""lezzie"""""".

wtf familia
>>
>>5961446
when you like it
>>
Lesbians are ugly cunts
>>
>>5961504
So the grabber has to enjoy it? Doesn't matter if the grab-ee likes or dislikes it?
>>
>>5961446
When does playing with boy boobs become lesbianism?
>>
When you wanna lick lick lick da clit
>>
>>5961446
>gf
>somehow not already lesbian
Are you like bi or something?
>>
File: froggy.gif (584 KB, 216x300) Image search: [Google]
froggy.gif
584 KB, 216x300
>>5961518
>implying femme x femme is not the most beautiful possible combination available to humankind
>>
>>5961790
>Implying there aren't attractive people in both sexes
>implying your biology differences don't make your difficult, stupid and disgusting.
>>
File: lesbians laughing at you.gif (941 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lesbians laughing at you.gif
941 KB, 320x240
>>5961808
I'm trying to decipher the mess that is your post. Are you really fighting the fundamental fact that feminine female couples are the most aesthetically pleasing, tasteful couple?
>>
>>5961776
Is English not your first language?
>>
>>5961830

Fem males aren't appealing???
>>
>>5961921
About as appealing as drinking strychnine.
>>
>>5961961

No fem males are really pretty to watch kissing and loving.

Or one fem male and and one masc. I don't care about Les/cis girls only. I don't think it's that appealing.
>>
How come /lgbt/ never talks about boobs?
>>
File: more laughing lesbians.jpg (116 KB, 750x795) Image search: [Google]
more laughing lesbians.jpg
116 KB, 750x795
>>5961921
>poor imitation better than the original
>>
>>5961446
my bff is straight but she loves me playing with her boobies. she let me suck them but told me to stop because it was turning her on and now she gives me these looks. i'm not even attracted to her in that way. it's just boobs 2bh. seriously.
>>
>>5961921
>Fem males
If they're fem enough to be as aesthetically pleasing as girls, there's little point in calling them "males" at that point.
>>
When does playing with your bro's nipples become gay?
>>
When does licking your father's asshole become gay ?
>>
>>5961658
If the grab-ee enjoys it, she's a lesbian. If the grabber enjoys it, then the grabber's a lesbian. If they both enjoy it? Both lesbians.
>>
>>5962286

Idk. The humour of that is people will say that we're men when they wanna fuck with us and they wanna say we're not men when they wanna fuck us.
>>
>>5962339
The fact that you want to grab another persons breast automatically makes you bisexual at the least.

I have never wanted to "play" with another mans ass or groin that I wasn't sexually interested in.
It's fucking weird, keep your god damn hands to yourself or just admit you want to suck on them titties.
>>
>>5961830
>>5961790

Nah' m8, that title belongs to agendered couples
>>
File: drop the gbt.jpg (50 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
drop the gbt.jpg
50 KB, 500x331
>>5962559
>agendered
Make believe isn't an option.
>>
>>5962698
Dude, you're on 4chan. Make believe is ALWAYS an option. Go check out the waifu threads on /a/ or /r9k/ and you'll see what I mean. Like most waifus, make believe is a shit option, but an option nevertheless.
>>
>>5961905
No im just not an obnoxious straight woman who thinks somehow girlfriend refers to anything other than someone I am dating.
>>
>>5961446
your pic should get captioned "this is what i was wearing when i was raped. tell me i asked for it"
>>
>>5965735
get >>>/out/
>>
>>5965775
oh no, did i trigger you? fuck off, dyke
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.