[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4trump.jpg (425 KB, 1190x1684) Image search: [Google]
4trump.jpg
425 KB, 1190x1684
Is there a good balance between trapping and being a regular dood? I kind of want to trap as a fetish but I'm not into guys and definitely not into the lifestyle of it past just being a fetish.

So my question is, is there a way to trap regularly/semi regularly and be good at it, while still retaining most of my masculinity outside of that?

>inb4 haven't accepted self as trans
>inb4 just closeted gay but doesn't want to admit it
>inb4 trivializing LGBTQ&AMTVGTAV culture.
>>
Just fucking do it? Just be that thing. Don't take mones, keep/remove the hair you want to keep/remove.

What are you even really asking here
>>
>>5961075
Can't promise I wont rape you but yeah go for it faggot
>>
Original pic please.
>>
>>5961075
souuurce
>>
There doesn't seem to be much of an inbetween from what I've seen. You either go full femboi (even if you don't dress or act like it) or you don't trap. If you've got a small frame and can get the trap thing down without pills then you probably wouldn't be asking, you'd already be doing it. So either it's something that you want bad enough to change your life to fit it or it's not.
>>
uh
shave all body hair, wear tight fitting clothes, especially jeans if youve got the ass for them
get blonde hair if not already, have it fairly long
cut all that shit out of your diet which encourages T growth
oh and soy milk and products to cut down on T without actually growing tits

bout all i can think of

there are definitely some cuties i walk past that i just want to put in a pair of panties and ravage, just gotta have the facial aesthetics
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.