[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexy lingerie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1459018511215.jpg (529 KB, 992x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459018511215.jpg
529 KB, 992x1920
do you own any sexy lingerie?
>>
>>5956491
holy moses whos the semen demon

i dont own any but highly encourage others to do so becuase i find it sexy as all hell
>>
>>5956491

Why would I? I would look all the more a repulsive masculine hon if I decided to wear lingerie.
>>
>>5956507
Youd think so but I'd probably find it crotch stabbingly arousing to see you in it
>>
>>5956517

Chasers don't give me the slightest boost in confidence. I think you some of you guys actually fetishize the masculine traits of our bodies (and I'm not talking the penis, because I'm fine with that).
>>
>>5956491
A friend encouraged me to buy some for a party. Pretty nervous about how it'll go, but it does look kind of cute, even on me?

And who knows, maybe I'll be glad when I bring some guy home and have sexy things to have him strip off me.
>>
>>5956552
100% accurate
How does it make you feel?
This isn't being asked out of malice but because this is one of my safe places to test the waters when it comes to being social such that I may learn without having to get my shit kicked in.
>>
Lingerie is so pointless, if you're already attractive you don't need it, if it makes you more attractive it's coming off.
>>
>>5956651
Yes, but there is a moment of teasing there that is wonderful. Where you wonder "is it really commin off?"
>>
>>5956552

I hadn't noticed I got the female version of my first name until now.

>>5956628

Terrible. It's a reminder I should just kill myself, leave transitioning for the <17 year olds, and lament my stupidity.

If I were fine with being fetishized for my masculine traits, I would just date straight girls and gays and not bother with all of this.

Why don't you just date straight guys? Though I guess someone has to fuck the hons who are desperate enough to take any dick.

>>5956651

Pic related.
>>
>>5956651
>>5956686

>straight guys

I mean gay or bi guys.
>>
>>5956686
>>5956692
Thanks for being honest with me.
I guess its not that simple, I have an attraction for men and women- all kinds of people. There are things I see in both sexes that I find compelling and when it comes to people who are transitioning the things I like sort of blur and mix across which in itself is also desirable. It's very confusing to me and it took a lot of time before I didnt trash myself for looking at people how I do but I know I'm kind of a villian for what I feel.

Not as bad as when I was a kiddo and coming to terms with being attracted to boys, lol.

>Terrible. It's a reminder I should just kill myself, leave transitioning for the <17 year olds, and lament my stupidity.
I'm very confused by this, Im lead to believe by some that transitioning is a journey for your personal fulfilment. Folks like me are setbacks, we shouldn't be what determines whether you value your life or not but I suppose its harder to have that fortitude coming from such a place mentally.
>>
>>5956726

>I'm very confused by this, Im lead to believe by some that transitioning is a journey for your personal fulfilment

I'm not sure what you mean by personal fulfillment, so if you could explain that, it would be nice; but I'm not seeing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I see myself living the same sad, empty life I've been living since childhood, just on female hormones and with small breasts now.
>>
>>5956628
Yeah, it feels like shit obviously and every transwoman I know except myself has tried to kill herself over it at least once. A couple almost succeeded (coz they were actually trying lol) but thankfully none of them have turned into a news sob story that everyone ignores.

Most western men have ridiculously high standards regarding women. drilled in usually by an overbearing meat head dad, so I don't exactly care that I get treated like an ugly girl by the group that would treat an ugly cis girl the same way anyway.
>>
>>5956726

So what do you plan to do with your attraction to trans people?
>>
>>5956760
I don't really know, I just challenged the thought for a few minutes and Im not sure where it leads.
I feel for you right now because I've had some experience with hopelessness and depression but I'm at the tail end of it I feel only after years of therapy. My problems were never on such a level as core self identity, I hated myself for the reasons others hated me.

How long have you been transitioning? How long have you felt 'stuck' in such a way regarding your future?
>>
>>5956819
Don't know. When I'm attracted to someone I talk to them and maybe things happen, maybe they dont. Maybe we become friends, maybe more or if i'm -really lucky- a new enemy. That attraction really is just what gauges our initial interaction, once I know a person then things grow or diminish.

Not really a hook up kinda dude, nothing I dread more than having to spend time in a room with people who have nothing in common with me.

I won't not engage with someone i'm attracted to though. I spent a lot of years agoraphobic and pretty much boxed away, part of fixing that is taking every opportunity I can to never let that happen again.
>>
>>5956845

I'm at the beginning of my 8th month on HRT. I haven't tried anything like squats for part of the time because I didn't have the facility to do so (family's almost always here when I am) and for the rest because while it would make my butt bigger, I don't think it would make my hips wider. I haven't bothered with hair removal because I figure having enough money for my funeral should be my first and most practical priority. If you mean when I lost the new found hope I had at the beginning, four months ago.

>>5956861

Do you ever plan to tell them what parts of their body attracted you to them?
>>
I do and wearing it makes my ass less unshapely and looking at myself I can muscle up a short delusion that anyone would ever want to have sex with a cow and then I cry maybe. Not on hormones yet but I've been told I might have lucky genes, stuck between begging I do and preparing to cope with being seen as the fat ugly freak on the other side of the fence being just as acceptable an outcome.

In a weird way it feels like my own masculinity is bullying me.
>>
>>5956877
>Do you ever plan to tell them what parts of their body attracted you to them?
Yeah, it all usually comes out when the question of my sexuality comes up. I can't go into something with a lie or hiding things and you know i'd rather things stop if I'm not right for whomever I want to be with.

>I figure having enough money for my funeral should be my first and most practical priority.
Therapy was one of th ebest things i've ever spent my money on pursuing, might you consider diverting some funds?
it sounds like you have already shut the book on yourself and it's a little harrowing, mostly because making things better becomes harder and harder as you feel the possibility isn't there.

It feels wrong telling you this because Im sure you know it already and its something if you could willfully change you would. I dont know, i'd help if possible.
>>
>>5956950

>Yeah, it all usually comes out when the question of my sexuality comes up.

How well has that gone for you?

>might you consider diverting some funds

Only after saving up the money I need for a funeral. But I'll try not to kill myself until my parents understand after that, at least.
>>
>>5957035
I got decked once but other than that its worked out fine and thats with me being 100% about it, which I have to.

I'm all for preparedness but I really just feel like having a funeral fund is 'digging your own grave', it reinforces the idea. Its more a thing that will happen rather than backup for an option that may come around.

Do you still try and do things to feel happy?
>>
How do I get a body like op
>>
>>5957060

>I got decked once

By a trans man or a trans woman? What were they like physically?

>Do you still try and do things to feel happy?

Just escapism. If I had a motorcycle, I would roam on it around the state, maybe outside of it too. I feel like that's something I should do before dying.
>>
>>5957068
MtF, she was a lot stronger than she looked for such a small frame and it was kind of public. Hyde park during the day and it took me somewhat by surprise. Made it hard to eat that day. Thing about it is, I cant say I didnt deserve it and even so it was one of the better outcomes that could have been.

There are a lot of things to do before dying, force as many good times in as you can as often as you can. It seems that it's kind of important that you do that right now.

I have to be honest, this is probably the first time ive talked to someone who seems so resigned to that fate. I just hope you find your way to being happy and able to live again, it isnt impossible. It will be hard but you can surely do it. I dont know about support networks in the US sadly or i'd be able to steer you better
>>
>>5957066

I doubt that's a trans woman, so by starting at 12.
>>
>>5957158
>I doubt that's a trans woman
lool
>>
>>5957213

Sure, the face is odd, but that's not impossible. Unless you have a link?
>>
>>5957217
letsflybutterfly on tumblr i think
>>
>>5957217
>>5957271
nevermind wrong link lol
>>
>>5957217
tsunderetaker is her tumblr
>>
>mfw want to stick feminine men in outfits like that
>>
File: DSC2_0076_1.jpg (1 MB, 1447x3689) Image search: [Google]
DSC2_0076_1.jpg
1 MB, 1447x3689
i did until my mother threw it all out after finding out about me being trans
wasn't that good though
>>
File: coreyc2.jpg (964 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
coreyc2.jpg
964 KB, 1440x2560
yes i do
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.