[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to come up with a way to tell my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 200x200
I don't know how to come up with a way to tell my parents that I'm a bisexual. My dad is a fucktard will never listen to me and always tells me to shut up while my mom will probably blame technology that I'm like this

They are religious too so that's even worse.

I need advice
>>
I'm asexual and my parents are the same as yours, my plan is to GTFO of my home for the University as soon as I am 18 years old. Then look for a job and live my life.
>>
Just do you and let them find out on their own. I feel like forced coming out is a step backwards for the community, straight people don't have to make a big deal out of where they put their genitals, neither should we.
>>
>coming out as bisexual
holy shit kill yourself, literally no one cares what you want to put your dick into.
>>
>>5946428
>coming out as bi
Lmoa y tho
You're probably like 90% straight anyway
>>
true, but I don't want them to be extremely angry when they find out that I have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1381620145579.jpg (56 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1381620145579.jpg
56 KB, 500x446
>>5946428
Have you ever fucked around with a guy, not like cuddled or shit like that I mean have you fucked or sucked someone? If not, fuck outa hear faggot. Also why do your parents have to know? Unless you are bringing a guy home there is no point in telling them.
You know what? Regardless, you are a faggot and I hate people like you.
>>
>>5946428
dont fucking tell them, who gives a fuck. they dont need to know anon! My parents are accepting of everything, So using logic I tell them literelly nothing because why should I it doesnt matter see??
>>
>>5946428
I'd say: fuck your parents, just move out & live by yourself with your bf. They don't deserve your time.
>>
>>5946428
So... Don't tell them?
Why do they need to know?
How does it possibly help you that they know?
>>
>>5946428
my parents are religious too, in a way that is too much to handle, and i was struggling if i should tell them i have a gf or not, then it came out it came out really bad cause they were pushing me and that occured to be the worst thing ever to happen to me
seriously if you ever again feel the urge to tell them slap yourself
you dont want the shit that may come next
>>
>>5946444
Nice trips
>>5946428
They don't have to know, what are you fucking 12? just do your own thing, no one really needs to know what you are into.
>>
>bisexuals
>comint out ever
hahaaaha
>>
>>5946428
>>5946444
you both can go fuck yourselfie at your personal life blog
>>
>>5946445

Straight people don't have to make a big deal out of it because nobody else makes a big deal out of it. That's how heteronormativity works.
>>
>>5946428
Well it's not like being bisexual involves prescription drugs and potentially surgery, so why tell them at all?
>>
>>5951256

That's what I'm saying, stop catering to heteronormative bullshit by making a big deal out of your own sexuality, let them stress out about it, its their wasted energy, not ours.
>>
>>5946428
Don't tell them till you're fully independent
>>
LMAO People Are coming out as Gay, Lesbian, Trans and your out here screaming i'm trans like its major, you are an example of an attention whore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.