[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked it, /lgtbt/. I'm a cheater. Why am I like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 10_troye.jpg (70 KB, 655x879) Image search: [Google]
10_troye.jpg
70 KB, 655x879
I fucked it, /lgtbt/.

I'm a cheater. Why am I like this? I can't stop myself.

Just fucked a really awesome relationship because me and my shit.

-_-

Pic very obscurely related.
>>
>>5943964
Because you're a worthless piece of shit, unworthy of a healthy, long-lasting relationship to begin with. Fuck off and die. Nobody here is going to comfort you when you're obviously human trash. Kys.
>>
Destroying someone you love because of how your penis feels

kys
>>
>>5943964

>>5943979
>>
>>5943964
It's ok everybody makes mistakes
>>
>>5944014
>hugboxing
when did lgbt turn into /brthel/
>>
>>5943979
I agree with you anon.
>>5943999
And with you.

It's just, I don't know. I'd be lying if I said I was happy in my current relationship. He's good to me, but he can be extremely demeaning. He made me feel like a piece of shit worthy of doing shit things like cheating.

It's a long story, guess it was kinda pointless posting, as the full story will probably change your minds.
>>
>>5944026
>blaming your boyfriend on you cheating

Literally what fucking women do
>>
>>5944014
Thanks anon, appreciate you not wanting me to off myself.

However, they aren't wrong. What I did, regardless of the motive behind it, is morally wrong.

But then one could raise the 'is monogamy real?' question as well. Do you think it's a biological thing or something that became a societal trend?
>>
>>5944038
I'm not blaming him for the cheating.

I'm just saying that I wasn't happy. He treats me like shit. He was out of town for a week.

Oh I guess I should also mention that it wasn't PHYSICAL cheating. I had a very intimate conversation with some stranger in the UK. I've never met him in my life.

Are you going to take the Christian 'all cheats are the equally wrong' approach here?
>>
>>5944042
>is monogamy real
Yes you worthless piece of shit, dont try to blame your lack of will power on evolution
>>
>>5944042
>Do you think it's a biological thing or something that became a societal trend?

Both.

Most people are ok with monogamy for the most part. When they cheat, they only do it a couple of times at most, and if they do it more it's with the same partner repeatedly.

Why they cheat depends on a lot of things. That doesn't justify it though, usually most of those things can be resolved by talking to your partner.

Whicb, by the way, is what you must do now.
>>
>>5944057
>Are you going to take the Christian 'all cheats are the equally wrong' approach here?

Don't call yourself a cheater and then try to act like it was only "sort-of" cheating, you fucking retard. If anything, emotional unfaithfulness is worse. Kill yourself twice as hard.
>>
>>5944075
You're throwing that quote way out if context. Also I'm not questioning whether it's a phenomenon that's occurring presently, we all know it does. I'm primarily asking if it's the only way to go?

>>5944078
I agree, it can't be justified.

But where I don't agree is with the talking. We're fast approaching two years now, and I can comfortably say the relationship was dead last year this time already.

He's literally twice my age (started dating when I was 16, 18 now), so the amount of manipulation that goes on when we 'talk' to 's too much to handle.
>>
>>5944042
You seem to be constantly making excuses to justify your cheating and raising a philosophical argument to try and assuage your guilt

You clearly feel like shit about it. Whether "society" thinks its cheating or not is irrelevant, because your emotions are clearly telling you that you dun fucked up
>>
>>5944120
And is the UK guy twice your age?

Speaking of which, it's 6am here, what's he doing awake?
>>
>>5944120
If you can't talk with him as equals, then you have to break up ASAP
>>
>>5944170
No the UK guy is my age. It's 10am here....

>>5944179
Anon that's the biggest problem with the relationship. As much as I have tried equalizing the relationship he doesn't see it that way.
>>
>>5943964
Because you don't deserve a relationship, idiot.
/thread
>>
>>5943964
Please be a gaylord so I, as a biscum, can call you are cheater normie reeee.
I'm crossing my fingers for you.
>>
Because you stupidly decided to ascribe to heteronormative forms of relationship.
>>
You didn't do shit until you get caught. Everybody cheats. If you're not the person cheating then you're being cheated on. All of the people in this thread who are telling you to kill yourself are either single, or getting cheated on themselves. You do you OP.
>>
>>5944836
Woman detected.

>>5944823
Marxist Jew detected
>>
>>5944120
OP, I think you already know you need to break up with him.

Breaking the boundaries of the relationship like you did is plainly bad. But him making you feel like shit and manipulating you is insidious. He's older, so he should be responsible and forthright.

But you shouldn't cheat to alleviate your unhappiness.

Because you end up here: Punishing yourself, then making excuses, begging strangers to ask for the full story so you can feel their blame and forgiveness all at once.

Stop wallowing in the drama and break it off with your boyfriend. He won't suddenly come to see you as an equal.
>>
>>5944075
clearly this poster has been cheated on countless countless times. You're worthless and no one loves you.
>>
Don't know why OP expects people to comfort him on his lack of self control.
>>
>>5945758
He's a child, it's what they do
>>
>>5943964
I fucked up like this once and I felt super bad about it until I learned my bf was sleeping around behind my back as well
>>
>>5945811
fuck off, you adult shitlord. i am going to go to my safe space now where you can't hurt me anymore~! >_<
>>
>>5945815
This is why open relationships are the best.

If you think your bf is not sleeping around you are really naive.

Insult me if you want, but the numbers don't lie.
>>
File: roll eyes.gif (351 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
roll eyes.gif
351 KB, 160x160
>>5943964
the number of unquestioning monogamists on this board is way too damn high. Did you use a condom? then you did good.
>>
>>5949752
>>5946023
>>5944836
>>5944823
these are /pol/ trolls right i refuse to believe gay people are actually this degenerate
>>
This reads like a troll thread
>>
>>5944042
>>5944120
KYS
>>5944386
kys
stop justifying this shit, you are a slut and don't deserve a relationship
>>
Don't worry, OP. You aren't the only one; this happens to loads of gays.
You're now used goods and will never get into a reliable relationship ever again, for as long as you will live. You will hook up many thousands of times to try and fill the void in your heart that was once occupied by a relationship. Still, cheap hookups will only ever satisfy your sexual desires, leaving you yearning for romance forever. Eventually, you'll catch HIV, grow old, and start chasing a bunch of guys in their late-teens and early-twenties who are all heading down the same path as you. Near the end of your life, you'll realise how you threw away every chance you ever had at not being lonely, how you have no next of kin, and how your only legacy will be some sticky, white goo that a narcissistic twink will literally shit into a toilet and flush away.

I mean, you could have had a great and meaningful relationship with someone, made your dreams come true, and supported each other to be as successful and happy as possible... Oh well...
>>
>>5949765
Speaking as a /pol/ shitposter I refuse to shitpost about such degeneracy, Australians are above nothing though
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.