[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw being trans made me an actual non-meme misogynist Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1873.jpg (31 KB, 179x265) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
31 KB, 179x265
> mfw being trans made me an actual non-meme misogynist
Why do I simultaneously feel disgust and hate towards the female gender but also want more than anything to be a female?
>>
>>5943869
gender=/=sex
>>
>>5943878
What's your point?
>>
>>5943869
Because you know you can do it better than them.
>>
>>5943885
I know I probably won't ever look extraordinary or even average when I transition, so I know I won't be 'better' than the vast majority of girls.

I think it's just the vapid, self-centered, narcicissitic, and entitled attitude that virtually all women have that makes me hate them. Fuck, why are these toxic air heads having the time of their lives every single day, and then get the gal to act like they are ever the victim.
>>
>>5943882
you want sex

wanting to have female body doesn't contradict hating female gender
>>
>>5943907
You might not beat them in looks but you beat them on the inside, because they're blackholes on the inside
>>
>>5943913
What does that make me then? I thought gender was what sex you wanted to have, and sex was what you were given at birth
>>
>>5943869
You're a memogynist
>>
>mfw being trans made me realize that all women, including myself, are whores.
I have no answers for you, OP.
>>
You're both a gynophobe and an autogynophile.
>>
>>5943869
>mfw being gay made me homophobic

Not even kidding. The last time I had sex with a guy I wanted to beat him, during and afterwards, for being a faggot. I didn't do it of course but wtf
>>
>>5943869
Because you feel that the girls who were born girls don't deserve it for being the way they are, saying the things they say, and doing the things they do
>>
>>5943869
Don't worry, feminists are bigoted against gays too. You're not alone =D
>>
>>5943869
>Why do I simultaneously feel disgust and hate towards the female gender but also want more than anything to be a female?
You have finally become a woman. The last step is to sacrifice another vaginal jew to satan. Caitlyn Jenner did this. So must you.
>>
>>5943869
Because you're a transbian that hates women but also wants to be one.
Like r9k basically
>>
>>5943869
It's called "envy." Look it up.
>>
>>5944235
I kekked
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.