[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excluded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
I always feel like I'm the worst kind of trans person and I absolutely hate myself.
>I really just want to wake up in a really womanly body
> probs want to be a fancy milf, that would be my dream bod/life

-But anyways-

I keep getting excluded from trans support groups. They just don't believe I'm actually trans. Mind you, I'm heavily bearded, kinda hairy all over, and dating a woman. But that's all really just for show.
I'm demigirl, and I really, really love dick. But apparently looks are everything where I come from.
So, I've been mostly shutting down every "how to be me" thought, and mostly just fly through life like a poorly painted canvas covering who-i-want-to-be.

Should I be insulted? Should I say something? I hate to put it this way, but how do I force them to believe me? I'm tired of having to pretend to be cis and straight.

All I want to do is be part of a group where I can wear my lace panties and cute lil red and black knee highs (I got them from Bartz as a ""joke"" because I desperately wanted cheap femme wear)
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 625x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 625x615
>>5939141
>>
File: 14592725863511412517126.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
14592725863511412517126.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>
I'm sorry, these are just my favorite. I really want blue/black ones, but :/ Whatever
>>
>>5939141
>All I want to do is be part of a group where I can wear my lace panties and cute lil red and black knee highs
wouldn't a cross dresser group be more appropriate for /that/ purpose?
>>
:/ I haven't been part of a trans community before, so I'm really going off of assumptions here, but I'm trans. As a woman wearing women's clothing, I don't see myself as a cross dresser. I just want to feel cute and pretty and supported.
>>
>>5944585
If you aren't on hormones, progressing in transition or doing anything about it besides dressing up for kicks with the most cliche cross dresser clothes then no wonder nobody wants you to be a part of their group. You're fucking cringey and I can totally understand their reaction to you.
>>
>>5939141
Hahahahaha.

Faggot
Nigga this aint Tumblr if you cant pass and are blatantly an ugly sweaty dude in dresses then you gotta hang holy shit kek
>>
>>5939141
>heavily bearded
>hairy all over
>demigirl
>lace panties
>knee highs

Why should anyone take you serious ?
>>
>>5944856
So I take it that when you realised you where trans you just magically transformed into a passing/semi-passing woman?

Think about this shit for more than 2 seconds, because you went through it. There is always, for every transwoman, that awkward period when you realise you're trans but are still not out, or haven't started transitioning. That's the hardest point, the one where you need the most support and guidance. So why kick someone out and demand that they solve their most pressing problem on their own before you assist them with their most pressing problem?
>>
>>5944864
Bearded hairy men shouldn't call themselves women. That's sexual predator meme tire.

You can want to fix your body and that's fine, but you honestly look and seem like a rapist when you say you're a woman Or mtf.
>>
>>5944864
I shaved my beard/body hair long before i decided to transition
That's not too hard
>>
>>5939141
Trannies are cunts, to each other as well as everyone else. You're probably better off without their 'support'.
>>
>>5944869
But like I said, maybe it's a case of WANTING to be a woman but not having come out yet. You're not willing to help someone take the first step because they haven't taken the first step yet.

>>5944872
Good for you, but OP seems to have problems doing even that. But OP is clear about it being "just for show" (i.e. hiding OPs trans status) and that OP really really really wants to be an actual girl. Maybe people like OP need your support in order to take that step? Maybe, if you where braver and had an easier time, you should help them and not dismiss them?

If it turns out they're just trolling then fuck 'em - you can report that, kick them out and kick their ass. The fear of rape is understandable, but you're not going to be able to correctly ascertain that risk by looking at someone's appearance. Nobody "looks like a rapist", that's a myth. But you might have a better chance ascertaining that by TALKING to the person and getting to know them.

But if they're sincere then you just turned down someone just like you who wanted your help.
>>
>>5944907
Then just explain that and say you're want to be fem and you need their help to transition. Don't say you're a girl.

Don't put cart before the horse. Even self proclaimed boys like in femgen do more to chemically castrate themselves and look girly.
>>
Why in the fuck is every thread on this shit board about trannies
>>
>>5944907
If you're not doing anything to reach your goals, why should anyone help you ?

OP is one of those people who want everything without ever doing something
>>
>>5944914
Post bait threads and people will post more legit in turn.

Maybe if you stop shorting things up it'll slow the posting.
>>
File: but why.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>5944912
But what if the reason you want to be more fem is because you feel like you are a girl? OP makes it clear that it's not about just being more fem, but about wanting to be fully a woman. I mean I don't think a transwomen's support group is the right place to go if you just want to 'be more fem'; you go there if you are biologically male but feel like a woman and wish to transition and become one. That's the whole point of the group, no? Saying that "you can't come here, you look too manly!" is just retarded. You're demanding that people begin their transition before seeking support from a group that's supposed to help people begin their transition.

>>5944927
Because one IS doing something; seeking help and advice from people who have journeyed on the same path and have more experience. OP's description is of a lost person who doesn't know what to do. Why is it wrong to ask others who have been there? Why must someone like OP first figure out the most difficult step themselves before they are deemed worthy of further support? Support, btw, from A SUPPORT GROUP, who's very reason for existing is giving support to EXACTLY the kind of lost and confused people like OP.

>Person: Doc, I think I might be sick...
>Doctor: Why are you here? The hospital is for sick people, you freak!
>Person: But doc, I'm not sure if I'm sick or not... I FEEL sick, but I need the help of a doctor to figure it out. Then I can maybe start my treatment...
>Doctor: Why should I help you if you aren't even taking the first steps yourself? Get a diagnosis first and begin your treatment, THEN I might help you.
>Person: B-but doc! I'm asking YOU to diagnose me and help me get treatment... my first step was comming to you!
>Doctor: lol no
>>
>>5944907
OP here.

I'm just really awkward around people. I always feel like I'm imposing, so I usually just talk,and well, that means I'm just watching. I do attempt to speak sometimes, but it's usually pretty feeble. It's just a matter of me wanting to be a part of a group so badly that I can't bring myself to try in fear of ruining it.

>bearded

I live in a very everything-phobic kind of place. So, as far as anyone else should be concerned, I'm as cis and straight as can be. So I act the part. Poorly, but, whatever. I know I'll never be pretty, or cute, IVe already accepted that. I just want to be comfortable. I like being called those things, I enjoy being called princess, because in my heart I'm a woman. I just know I could never amount to one.
>>
>>5944981
OP double posting but

I've honestly never thought of things the way you just said it, and I really, really appreciate it. It more or less gave me an idea on how to approach the support group again, to try and befriend a couple of them.
>>
>>5944585
>>5947312
i'm not undermining or invalidating your identity so please don't be offended

if you cannot commit into transitioning (at least in shaving the beard just before attending the trans group) as of yet and want to remain having 2 lives separate, then cross dress group really would be your fix at least in terms of dressing femme

i've known mtfs who went to cross dress group as well mostly for the femme presentation support, at the very least, when they started out and weren't really passing to begin with, while dressing in really casual non-fetish associated clothing in trans group for identity support
>>
>>5947414
The big problem with that is that I know a trans support group, not a cross dressing group.
>>
>>5951786
so what's stopping you from shaving your beard?

men without a beard are still men as far as i know...

do you have feelings with your beard that you cannot part with?
>>
>>5951903
OP here

I act super femme. Like, I say and so some things pretty nonchalantly that aren't "okay" (one of these things includes occasionally taking napkins and wiping food off the faces of friends. I know, Standard advice would be "don't do that", but it has just become one of those things that I just :do:. Like, no thought required to do it, it just happens).

So the beard could be considered either over-compensation, or making up for some things I do wrong. Like I said earlier, I live in a very homophobic and transphobic place.
>>
>>5944981
Shaving your beard is not like that and you know it. Using it as cover is a shitty excuse for being lazy. Cis men shave their beards literally all the time. It's just typical hygiene. No one is asking them to shave their legs and wear women's clothes before they can call themselves trans.
>>
>>5953024
I guess. It's not like I never do it, it's just fairly infrequent. I'll keep on it, then.
>>
>>5952946
you can use excuses for your motherly caring behavior
for your napkin issue you can simply say you had to take care of someone who was messy and you preferred them to be clean and took action on it, like kids and the elderly
think of how single fathers are, or the older brothers who took care of their younger siblings when their parents weren't home
those people are still men, family caring men

or you can just say you have some kind of issue with people who are dirty and have the urge to wipe their face clean just 'cause that's how you felt and got used to. there are people who are like that, men and women alike.

i'm sure you can make up a lot of excuses for most if not all your femme behaviors that men still do, due to experience and circumstances

as long as you don't make comment or checking out other guys in front of people, they won't pick up the idea that you like men
as long as you wear your regular guy clothes without anything from the girl section, no one's gonna doubt you are trans
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.