[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over the straight guy fetish? Please. I am so sick of it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x384
How to get over the straight guy fetish? Please. I am so sick of it.
>>
Hangout with them, that what killed women for me.
>>
Do you idealize straight people by any chance?
>>
That's called a "wanting what I can't have" fetish

Gays are hotter. Stop acting like a child
>>
>>5938328
I know, it's so pathetic, but my dick won't fucking listen to me.
>>
>>5938288
Straight guys are really bad at gay sex. They think they can slam your ass with their dicks just like they do with vags, they don't know about hitting the prostate, and they almost never kiss you or suck dick.

If you want to get over your straight guy fetish, have sex with one. It'll most likely be awful.

(And you'll probably have to pay for it)
>>
>>5938326
Yeah, I do. I think straight men are more intelligent, more masculine and way sexier than gay men.
>>
>>5938288
my bf tells me he's not gay pretty much after each time we fuck. yet we still meet every weekend for sex.
>>5938346
he's pretty good at it really, is hung, doesnt rush lets me take my time before he really gets going
>>
>>5938363
Just get familiar with one and they'll prove you wrong.
>>
>>5938367
Yeah he's not straight and also not your bf
>>
>>5938392
The thing is, I do hang out with some straight guys in real life, and it's true, they're idiots for the most part, and I don't even feel that attracted to them. But the idea of a "straight man" really turns me on for some reason, whereas the idea of a "gay guy" turns me off.
>>
>>5938440
Why does it turn you off because they also take dick and you want to submit to someone who's essentially a permanent top and never gets fucked? Does that make you feel more submissive or something? Just a guess.
>>
Internalised homophobia much?
>>
>>5938407
I think its cute when he's like "I'm not gay i like girls" after sucking my dick and fucking me :D
>I dont care that he's not my bf, close enough
>>
>>5938440
>But the idea of a "straight man" really turns me on for some reason, whereas the idea of a "gay guy" turns me off.
why? are you looking for masculine gay men?

Maybe you're in a similar situation like those straight guys who idolize women so much they're not attracted to the real women around them.

Sometimes people like the idea of relationships with others who are safe from intimacy, straight men are free from gay intimacy.
>>
>>5938482
>are you looking for masculine gay men?
Yes and I have been unable to find any that I'm attracted to, mostly because I feel like gay men have a really pathetic view of what being masculine entails. I find the over-masculinity that some 'masc' gay guys try to exhibit (check /mascgen/ for examples) very off-putting. Straight guys seem way more natural and comfortable with their masculine attributes.
It's the try-hard/obnoxious attitude that exists among "masculine" gay men that turns me off.
>>
>>5938288
masculine gays exist anon. and I'm not talking about those MASC4MASCI'MNOTAFAGGOTIHATEFEATHERS type
>>
Straight guy here. Let's date.
>>
>>5938346

Dat generalization.
>>
>>5938691
just become that masculine guy yourself instead.
>>
>>5938288
What's wrong with being straight?
>>
>>5939372

No bf. ;-;
>>
>>5938288
Are you Irish OP? This movie was on TG4 last night
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.