[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lasting relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Do any of you think that the reasons a lot gay & lesbian relationships fall apart is because they try to push for a full egalitarian relationship/marriage and not a "traditional" leader/submissive relationship?
>>
I think it's the opposite tbqh
>>
File: 1440887784816.jpg (17 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
1440887784816.jpg
17 KB, 407x379
>>5936510
>Do any of you think that the reasons a lot gay & lesbian relationships fall apart...
Shut the fuck up, people are bad in relationships despite their sexual orientation, because people are immature and selfish, that's why relationships fall apart.
>>
>>5936533
and its 100% equal in distribution of course. And deviation of this line of thinking would be Wrongthink
>>
>>5936510
All my past relationships were liked that and they sucked. I always bottomed and guys basically treated me like their bitch, was annoying.
>>
it falls apart because people are way too eager to get into relationships without knowing themselves TRULY

this applies a lot to gays though because they're even more confused than the average straight person
>>
>>5936701
When straight couples have a hard time and seeking counseling it's usually sexual problems and they are told to experiment more. Even with just light stuff to relight their spark.

Everyone in the lgbt umbrella seem to be even more rigid in their sexual roles. I am s complete top all dom, I am the little girl and just want to lie there and be used.

No wonder relationships based on lust lose the spark and they seek new people to do the exact same things with.
>>
>>5936510
Yes
Gay guys in general are very open to experimentation with other people in bed
That's not a good thing if your goal is a long lasting relationship with another person
>>
>>5936723
>it's usually sexual problems and they are told to experiment more.
Relationship psychologists stopped giving this advice years ago though.

>No wonder relationships based on lust lose the spark
This is true across the board, but basic knowledge I would have hoped by now. Lust does not make for strong relationship foundation, it just simply never will.
>>
>>5936701
>it falls apart because people are way too eager to get into relationships without knowing themselves TRULY
This and everyone who has had a terrible upbringing and hasn't gone to therapy will have problems with intimacy.
>>
>>5936723
>No wonder relationships based on lust lose the spark and they seek new people to do the exact same things with.
Straight people can have sex without lust because they can do it for procreation btw.
>>
>>5936729
This desu senpai
Not all gays, but a great majority are flamboyant in their sexuality as much as they are about everything else.
faggots are going to be faggots.
>>
>>5936510
"A lot" how? I mean divorce rates at more than 50% here what's a "a lot" to you.
>>
File: 1434356785.png (158 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1434356785.png
158 KB, 500x278
>>5938114
>gay marriage is now legal
>divorce rates are sky high

they were right we ruined the sanctity of marriage
>>
>>5936510
They have a lot of stress from the outside world. That stress effects the relationship.
>>
>>5936510
They don't have kids to force them to stay together, and gays start hating each other when they get older
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.