[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoy it while it lasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: tesak-gay-bashing.jpg (184 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
tesak-gay-bashing.jpg
184 KB, 920x690
Gender Ideology Harms Children and amounts to child abuse.

>The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

>Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

>A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.

>According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.5

>Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

>Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
Only a matter of time before the west wakes up and fights your degenerate insanity.
>>
>STILL spamming the same stupid thread
>>
>>5934242
Civil war 2.0 when
>>
>>5934251
>still unironically believing that indoctrinating children in to a life of medication and unhappiness is ok
>>
File: 1374122321732.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1374122321732.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>5934236

Tesak was a criminal piece of fascist shit and he had to flee Russia because of his illegal assaults on gay people.

Russia placed an international warrant out for his arrested and he was eventually found in Cuba hiding like a rat. He is now in a Russian jail.
>>
>>5934259
>believing a fringe group
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians
>>
what are the age range for these numbers.

As a trans person i agree that the trans trend is kinda messing things up, they need to do a better job looking at these children to see if they are really trans, Being trans is not an easy life, even with more acceptance its a big thing.

For the kids that are trans, who understand every part of it. yes they should be allowed. If they slip threw they crack they can be put back on sex confirming meds
>>
>>5934263
Got 5 years, reduced to two.

Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>5934271
>believing a mentally ill fringe group
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual
>>
>>5934295
Im not even a tranny your free to keep making yourself look like an ass though
>>
You guys keep making this thread like it's some amazing gotcha, it's not. We have had this thread every day since the ACP released this statement and every time the group got exposed for what it was - a right wing fringe group formed by a handful of doctors in protest of gay rights. The much larger and ethically reliable AAP supports affirmation and access to health care for transgender youth. This is not because of pure ideological bias but because the current research widely shows that it is the best approach for children and adolscents who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria.

>muh degeneracy

LOL. Why don't you just go back to /pol/. They'd be more ignorant and willing to have a circlejerk with you. :^)
>>
>>5934293

I'm not even mad you fascist bitch. He was too much of a pussy to even hurt anyone, all he did was slap people and then cut their hair. 2 years is a reasonable sentence for that.
>>
>>5934313
>doesn't know about his involvement with hundreds of "missing" immigrants

Hah, fag.
>>
>>5934304
>the best approach to dealing with a confused child, is to lop his dick off and pump him full of medication

You people are all seriously brain damaged.
>>
>>5934236
If you want to make yourself into a barbie doll, that's your business.

But leave the fucking children out of it. They're too young to understand the ramifications of what they do, and they're going to get bullied like hell for wearing dresses. As they should.

It's never enough to be accepted, is it? There always has to be more. You can't just be accepted, you have to be idolized. You have to be right. So you brainwash little kids.
>>
>>5934332
Nice straw man.
>>
>>5934236
>“XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health
no they aren't, all they do is produce hormones in the womb, that's literally it
>A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.
don't get this mentality, do they actually think trans people "think" they're another gender in the same way schizos are convinced they're napoleon or something? i thought we were supposed to be the delusional ones.
>According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
so the other 2% and 12% dont count amirite xD xD
>Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
so is almost everything else
>Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries
that's still FAR less than the suicide rates among those who are clinically depressed, even when depression is something trans people have to deal with
it honestly baffles me that an organization of supposedly certified pediatricians can come up with this kind of retarded horseshit
>>
>>5934354
This.

It really is disgusting the lengths the LBTQP community will go to, to defend their mental illness.
>>
>>5934361
Nice retort, fuckboy

>>5934365
>a literal retard enters the thread
>>
>>5934369
I'm at least half-faggot and I'm completely disgusted by this bullshit. If you could actually change sex down to the DNA level and make a functioning man into a functioning woman and vice-versa, okay, sure, whatever. But that's science fiction right now, and this plastic surgery shit is just cringe-inducing. Every single tranny I've ever known has been legitimately insane. They invariably alienate everyone around them by being fucking nuts.
>>
>>5934236
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians#Positions

The positions taken by the American College of Pediatricians are socially conservative. The organization advocates:[8]

Discouraging the adoption of children by same-sex couples or single parents;
Limiting children's exposure to electronic media, particularly in relation to explicit violent and sexual content;
Parental choice as to when and whether a child receives the HPV vaccine. ACPeds opposes legislation requiring HPV vaccination;
Support for selective parental use of disciplinary spanking in child discipline;
Opposition to abortion and euthanasia;
Opposition to gender reassignment, including the use of puberty blockers;
Support for abstinence until marriage sex education rather than comprehensive sex education, based on “the public health principle of primary prevention – risk avoidance in lieu of risk reduction,” [9]
>>
>>5934236
Mate I'm not denying trannies have mental illness but The American College of Pediatricians was a devout christian group made specifically to protest gay adoption, I wouldn't take their word.
>>
>>5934332
You're very uninformed. trans people generally don't get surgery until well into adulthood because it's very expensive. By then I think they can make up their mind if they trans or not.
>>
>>5934375
Nice argument, stormtard.
>>
>>5934332
>lop his dick off
are you retarded enough to think ftms "lop" their vaginas off too
>pump him full of medication
>You people are all seriously brain damaged.
yes, thats precisely how "brain damaged" people are typically treated
>>
>>5934236
I wish my bf could eat me and then poop me out
>>
File: 1440468458484.png (449 KB, 908x1359) Image search: [Google]
1440468458484.png
449 KB, 908x1359
>http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2016/02/24/peds.2015-3223
>http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2809%2962807-0/abstract

>http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958.abstract
>Young Adult Psychological Outcome After Puberty Suppression and Gender Reassignment

>METHODS: A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years). Psychological functioning (GD, body image, global functioning, depression, anxiety, emotional and behavioral problems) and objective (social and educational/professional functioning) and subjective (quality of life, satisfaction with life and happiness) well-being were investigated.

>RESULTS: After gender reassignment, in young adulthood, the GD was alleviated and psychological functioning had steadily improved. Well-being was similar to or better than same-age young adults from the general population. Improvements in psychological functioning were positively correlated with postsurgical subjective well-being.

>CONCLUSIONS: A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty on, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

Get fucked, transphobes.
>>
>>5934354
>they're going to get bullied like hell for wearing dresses. As they should.
Why SHOULD people be bullied for wearing dresses?
>>
>>5934236
>The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.[1][3]
>>
>>5934236
>The American College of Pediatricians has been described as a fringe group by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Southern Poverty Law Center, with the latter organization labeling the ACPeds as a "hate group" with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people".
>>
>>5934236
>this extent the American College of Pediatricians has vehemently condemned the American Psychological Association as a “gay-affirming program” which “devalues self-restraint,” and supports “a child’s autonomy from the authority of both family and religion, and from the limits and norms these institutions place on children.”[11]
>>
>>5935577
Because normal people don't want to see that kind of things.

It's called being considerate. Not that I expect you to know what that meanst, though.
>>
File: 1457586839754.jpg (38 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1457586839754.jpg
38 KB, 470x313
>>5934236
>American College of
>American

No thank you.
>>
>>5936574
You realize that both men and women wore dresses interchangeably for tens of thousands of years? Hell, you still wear one on graduation days. Or did you not know what "robe" means?
>>
>>5936690
men and women also thought earth was flat for thousands of years.

But guess what, we evolved.
>>
>>5936574
If you're going to defend bullying, you're in no position to lecture people about being considerate. The most that you can do to a man in a dress while still being consider it is say it doesn't look good on him. Bullying is never considerate, by definition.

>>5936713
It is TRIVIALLY easy to show that the belief in a flat earth is wrong - just watch ships disappearing under the horizon. Is there a comparable experiment to demonstrate that "it's okay for men to wear dresses" is wrong?
>>
>>5936778
>you're in no position to lecture people about being considerate

What the majority sees as right > muh feelings of an individual

>>5936778
>Is there a comparable experiment to demonstrate that "it's okay for men to wear dresses" is wrong?
It's a social convention.

Is it there an experiment to demonstrate that lying is wrong? or cheating? No. Does that make those things ok? No.
>>
>>5934263
He looks like he has a thick cock.
I want to be his toilet.
>>
>>5936713
They didn't, actually. You can go to the beach and see how the ocean curves over the horizon, especially if you can watch a whale or a boat cross it. Even if that were true, it still doesn't prove your retarded point, because unlike the gravitational forces of large bodies tending towards near-spheres in vacuums, whether I can wear a dress or not is not a physical law of the universe.

>>5936813
Nope. All Western nations are founded on the idea of majority power and minority protection. If the power of the majority violates the function of the minority without proving that the function of the minority inflicts harm on others, then it is unjust and immoral. And you really, really should not try to call anything "muh feels" when your argument in defense of yourself is literally "people don't want to see that." There is nothing more muh feels than "stop doing what I don't like."
>>
>>5936830
>They didn't, actually

>people didn't believe earth was flat

wut

call it muh feels if you want it, still:

muh feels of the majority > muh feels of minorities

that's why the majority is the one who allows minorities to do stuff. When it wants to.
>>
>>5934319
>hundreds of immigrants in russia
as if everyone isnt leaving that muslim shithole. you guys have like 20% muslims and your population has been declining for decades. you never even got to be a rich country. kinda sad, but mostly funny.
>>
>>5936852
There has never been a time since the evolution of Homo sapiens sapiens where every member of the species believed that the Earth was fucking flat.
>>
>obvious example of false attribution is endlessly paraded by an ideologue
This is one of the reasons why we have a politically incorrect containment board on 4chan.
>>
>>5934236
>Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health
No its not. Sex is a phenotype. Keep up on your science /pol/-kun
>>
threadly reminder /lgbt/ is dumbest board and easiest to troll
>>
>>5936863
[citation needed]
what does that have to do with anything?
It was still a widespread idea that people used to have in the past. But that doesn't make it valid nowadays.
>>
>>5936813
>What the majority sees as right > muh feelings of an individual
Yes, from a certain perspective (one which I don't agree with), one could argue that whatever the majority wants is "right". But that doesn't mean that bullying can ever be considerate. Like, if someone's interrupting you while you're trying to speak, they're being inconsiderate, but you can tell them to stop without engaging in bullying.

>Is it there an experiment to demonstrate that lying is wrong? or cheating? No. Does that make those things ok? No.
So you think lying is wrong just because social convention says so? So if opinion changed and 90% of people said lying was okay, you'd agree that they're right?

>>5936852
>muh feels of the majority > muh feels of minorities
>that's why the majority is the one who allows minorities to do stuff. When it wants to.
You're merely describing "might makes right" which is really only tangentially related to morality.
>>
>>5936909
>It was still a widespread idea that people used to have in the past. But that doesn't make it valid nowadays.
Sure, however there's a valid objective argument against it, that's how we know it's wrong. Doesn't mean that EVERY belief that existed in the past is wrong though.
>>
>>5936901
You're never going to live down your shitstorm over "There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish."
>>
>>5936923
>So if opinion changed and 90% of people said lying was okay, you'd agree that they're right?

A change that drastic would never happen suddenly. Of course, if tomorrow that was the norm, I'd feel out of place, just as if tomorrow we woke up and dogs suddenly ruled the world. But something like that will never happen but gradually.

Had I been born in a society like that? Then yes, sure. 'Right' and 'wrong' are human crafted concepts that can't be measured. What most people think is right will be right, and what most people think is wrong will be wrong.
>>
File: 30303318.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
30303318.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>5934236
>>
>>5934377
Ya seriously.. as a gay man myself trannies are annoying as fuck. They act like they're so oppressed when really what it boils down to is we do not acknowledge their wishful thinking that they're the opposite sex and quite frankly lately it's become some sort of train people are hopping on.

These people are literally fucked up in the head and these "progressive" doctors, who are not immune to being politically correct, have insisted we treat them as "normal" yet completely disregard how similar they are to the transabled. The transabled are people that also feel they're born in the wrong bodies but believe they were supposed to be disabled and seek to mutilate their bodies accordingly to fit that belief.

Being gay you're just orientated toward the same sex. Whatever. Happens all the time even out in nature. But trannies? Nah. Nothing they can do will ever make them into the sex they believe they are; not until medical technology allows for gene therapy of that magnitude.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39 KB, 567x292) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39 KB, 567x292
>>5934236
>The American College of Pediatricians
Sounds official right :D
>>
>>5938554
>>
>>5938554
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>5938492
The doctors don't support transition because of "political correctness", but because that's what works. It's fallacious reasoning to assume that since two conditions have somewhat similar symptoms, that the underlying cause is the same.
>>
File: ROFL.jpg (15 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.jpg
15 KB, 300x281
>>5938554
Yeah, like they're professionals, no different from the KKK or Westboro Baptists or Aryan Nations.

Haters gotta, gonna, hafta hate.
>>
File: tesak-and-his-dildo.jpg (31 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
tesak-and-his-dildo.jpg
31 KB, 650x408
>>5934263
https://www.bizarrepedia.com/tesak/
wtf Russia. the whole country seems like a bizarre black comedy dystopia
>>
>>5934304
>The much larger and ethically reliable AAP
they are not entirely reliable as they are essentially a trade association for the same people who are making billions from the transgender industry. Anyone who protests is a threat to the whole racket, a menace to be silenced. The PC is just a cover for business interests and shady agendas. Notice how much of the lgbt movement is funded by wall street/ soros or the rotschild family?
>>
>>5938583
Ill CLAK the fuck off long before i back off you ignorant hick.
>I'm packing 7.62x39 and gunning for ignorant cunts like you
>>
>>5938575
Are you racist?
>>
File: Candlebox_-_--(You).jpg (55 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
Candlebox_-_--(You).jpg
55 KB, 363x360
>>5934236
Sorry, this is all you're going to be getting at this point.
>>
>please please no, I beg you, I have constructed a great stable world view by blindly following biology instead of thinking, please don't ruin that for me by inventing new stuff and making things more complicated, please I want a simple unrealistic fake world view, kids should be raised to blindly follow my beliefs instead of be who they are and do what they enjoy
t. Paediatrician
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>5944357
and what if the child wanted to become catman? Are we supposed cater to their every whim?
>>
If you want to be a le edgy reactionary do it on your containment board.
>>
File: CergU0BWQAE2vYD.jpg (22 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
CergU0BWQAE2vYD.jpg
22 KB, 500x358
>>5944394
>>
ACP is blatantly biased but I do think that having children transition is questionable. That's not a decision you can take back. They should at least wait until they're adults. Sure, they might hate themselves during that period, but the alternative (regretting a procedure you can't take back) is much worse.
>>
>>5944572
Did you really just come into this thread to spout that opinion without reading the thread or knowing anything about how transition works for minors?

So:

Before adolescence transition is social - there is no medical component.
In early adolescence, dysphoric children are put on fully-reversible puberty delaying drugs so that they have more time without experiencing any puberty to sort out their self and decide, with their doctors, how to go forward.
As a teen, they would begin taking hormones if deemed appropriate (by themselves and doctors).
As an adult, they would undergo surgery, if deemed appropriate (by themselves and doctors), and economically feasible at the time.

If you have problems with adolescents undergoing one puberty but not the other (due to irreversibility), justify your belief without resorting to an appeal to nature.
>>
>>5944127
You're a conspiracy theorist, but not one who has found a conspiracy. Hormones are extremely cheap drugs that have gone generic long ago. New policies in trans care consistently (if slowly) reduce its medicalization, meaning fewer doctors and therapists making less money off the people who do transition (roughly 0.3% of the population). The surgeons who practice on trans people are largely using techniques honed on, and applicable to, cis people. Some have chosen to specialize, but most of the money is still in the 99.7%, unsurprisingly.
>>
>>5944601

Obviously I'm not trans and I'm not an expert. I just don't believe that children are capable enough of making those kinds of life-changing decisions. Even delaying puberty sounds like a bad idea, puberty could be the very thing that causes you to either accept or reject your gender.

>appeal to nature

Well is the technology really there to supplant it? Can it prevent the potential reverse dysphoria, the regret? That's my biggest problem with the whole thing. Adults aren't perfectly rational individuals but they're still generally better at making life decisions than children are. Adolescent gender dysphoria is a terrible thing, but jumping the gun and regretting it later could be even worse.
>>
>>5944601
requires parents consent aswell as the childs, some country's even require a court order
>>
>>5944627
http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/transgender-kids-show-consistent-gender-identity-across-measures.html
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958.abstract

It turns out that when you stop using the "sissy boy" methodology, desistance pretty much vanishes, and that regret with family/medical support in young transitioners is virtually unheard of! Actually haven't encountered a case that wasn't a TERF/MRA/religious right fabrication.
>>
Le ebin troll XD
fuck dummy dum degenerates and jews!
nigger! lol rofl
>>
>>5944627
So do you think ALL medical treatment should be banned for children because they just aren't capable of making those kinds of life changing decisions?

Or should there only be an acceptation for proven effective treatments that happen to upset your feels?
>>
>>5934382
I might have agreed with them if they didn't went full retard with the HPV, abortion, euthanasia and adoption parts.

Daily reminder to not suffer the abrahamicist.
Gas the kike, burn the christ-cuck, remove the kebab.
>>
>>5936852
>mudlsimes become majority
>they demand they rape and kill you and you family

I bet you would be the first fag to protest this. The majority should vote on the welfare of a minority. Society should not be two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat.
>>
>>5944627
I think I've heard of like one case of reverse dysphoria. Out of thousands. thousands and thousands. And I can't even cite that case.

Ufortunate for that person. Fortunate for the thousands who don't have to live with having a full blown puberty they didn't want.
>>
>>5944382
>Kajiit has wares, if you have coin
>>
>>5934236
>American College of Pediatricians
top kek
>>
>>5934236
>Gender Ideology Harms Children
That's kinda why we transitioned, anon
>>
>>5934236
>>Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries
Rates of suicide are even higher among adults who repress
>>
>>5947447

A study in sweden of transwomen suicide rates has ir go from 50% to 25% after HRT.

Societial acceptance has a lot to do with suicide than being trans. But then again in sweden its ok to transition at a young age before puberty which conservashits think is bad because MUH BIBLE!!!
>>
The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States... The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members....[founder] Joseph Zanga has described ACPeds as a group "with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions who hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by a different-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."

The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children. The American College of Pediatricians has been described as a fringe group by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Southern Poverty Law Center, with the latter organization labeling the ACPeds as a "hate group" with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people".

>tl;dr: They use an official-sounding name to sound like they're some kind of authority, but it's just a small group of bigoted, homophobic doctors that are considered a hate-group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Ignore and move on.
>>
>>5947466
The "Sweden is cucked" meme is just jealousy mostly. Sure there are some problems, but life here is pretty sweet, espcially for queers in the big cities. Gothenburg is queet paradise.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.