[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were raised as a girl despite being a cis male, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1251x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1251x804
If you were raised as a girl despite being a cis male, how would that affect you?
>>
As a gay cis male, that'd be just fine. I'd have a bigger buffet of men available, and most of them wouldn't be mentally and emotionally crippled.
>>
>>5933534

It's been done, lad. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>5933569
I'm talking more about the psychological and long-term effects it would have on a cis-male.

Trans-people are uncomfortable in their natal bodies, so I would assume raising a cis person as the opposite gender wouldn't be too different, would it?
>>
Cool topic OP, but who here hyped for Dark Souls III?
>>
>>5933577
Oh right, you mean I keep my body and mind, but my parents just give me pink stuff and dolls?

I dunno, I'd probably just gravitate towards things I liked anyway, as kids do.
>>
>>5933571
that was a pretty hard read
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>5933579
>tfw all these streamers already have their copies of the game
>nipponfags have the game already
Why live.
>>
>>5933586
>Tfw seeing Anor Londo practically destroyed after all these years
I actually cried. Call me pathetic, but Anor Londo was my favorite part of Dark Souls I, and seeing it decayed just got me.
>>
>>5933589
Oh shit, how long does Dark Souls 3 take after the first game? And what's the deal with 2? Did they completely skip over that one lore-wise?
>>
>>5933600
Eh, sort of. Giants are still in, but from what I understand, that's pretty much it. While I'm not sure how long Dark Souls III takes place after I, I know it's a long fucking time. This video is Anor Londo in Dark III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRKg2KKP50
>>
>>5933609
As much as I'm tempted to click that link, I don't want to spoil it for myself yet. Just two more weeks ;_;
>>
>>5933611
I couldn't help myself from watching it. When I heard Anor Londo was back I said almost word for word "Holy shit! Rematch with Ornstein and Smough?!" What I got was a decayed Anor Londo that as I said earlier, made me cry.
>>
>>5933614
Does that mean Gwyndolin is back?
>>
>>5933618
Bad news anon... There's a boss called Alridch, it's implied he ate Priscilla, Nito, and Gwyndolin.
>>
>>5933620
How the fuck does that even work
>>
>>5933624
How do you mean?
>>
>>5933625
How is this aldrin guy able to eat a half dragon demigod, a great one, and Gwyndolin? That just seems really bizarre to me
>>
File: dark-souls-III-aldrich-1024x576.jpg (80 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-III-aldrich-1024x576.jpg
80 KB, 1024x576
>>5933629
Did you forget we killed Nito? He probably ate his corpse if I had to guess. As for Gwyndolin, no idea. But supposedly, when he ate Gwyndolin, he found where Priscilla was hiding and went for her too. Aldrich is just this huge blob basically. This is him in the intro
>>
>>5933637
I mean, you can technically kill all those bosses in the first game, and they just disappear into nothingness and you acquire their souls. Anyway, what's the General consensus on this game? How does it compare to 1 and 2?
>>
>>5933644
I've heard some people say it's just as good as Dark Souls I, but I doubt that, considering DaSI is the best, and Bloodborne was damn close too it's quality.
>>
>>5933648
Yeah, I think dark souls 1 is definitely the best out of all of them (but I haven't played BB or demon's yet). Dark Souls 3 does seem very promising, though. Did they ever fix the female shoulders? They looked so masculine and gross in dark souls 2.
>>
>>5933652
No idea. I'm a guy so I never played as a female in any of the games.
>>
File: 1457308234068.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457308234068.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>5933534
>cis
Please don't use Tumblr acronyms here.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x568
>>5933671
>>
>>5933652
So basically all you're able to say is that 1 is better than 2. Which is obvious so maybe shut the fuck up when you aren't able to give a valid opinion.
>>
>>5933671
What if you were born retarded and brought up to think you were normal like this Anon?
>>
>>5933719
It would be a never-ending parade of misery for everyone else. Anon would, of course, be too mentally deficient to notice anything. After all, everyone will have been sad around them for their whole life.
>>
>>5933609
Those graphics look nice, I wonder how much they'll butcher them for release.
>>
>>5933534
Trying to argue the question of nature vs nurture. Psychologists have argued questions like these for quite a while, and really, we don't know.
>>
File: 1404521271879.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1404521271879.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>dat ring

Can't wait for all the libcucks of the world to get mad about Dark Souls III as if Miyazaki will ever listen to them.

>mfw libcucks get mad about pure waifu Gwyndolin
>mfw libcucks keep crying about how Dark Souls needs a difficulty setting despite the games having several built into the mechanics

Feels good being a non pleb and having beat all the games multiple times.
>>
>>5934305
Those are the graphics dummy. The game's out in Japan already
>>
File: cis scum.png (16 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
cis scum.png
16 KB, 245x200
>>5933671
Cis is a Greek prefix used in many contexts outside of tumblr, but ok. Pic related.
>>
>>5933671
>"You have to call us straight, we set up that meme so that you have to call yourself crooked if you're different than us, God wills it!"
>>
he would reject it and start acting more masc until he chimps out and beats his parents
>>
>>5933671
>He has never taken a basic biology course

did you go to college?
>>
>>5933671
>never had a basic organic chem class

Wow gamergaters are really uneducated.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.