[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im gay and have some very unpopular opinions among the "gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: 1449153876056.png (743 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1449153876056.png
743 KB, 1384x1496
Gayfag here

I believe that

>Same gender couples should have no right to get married, as traditional marriage has always been between different genders.
>Same gender couples cannot biologically create life therefore should not be allowed to adopt

Also I believe that the whole "Gay pride" movement is completely asinine. Who would want to take pride in their sexuality? It just seems ridiculous to me.

Your sexuality is such a small part of who you are, the people who devote their lives to the "Gay pride" movement do it because there is nothing else redeeming or interesting about them as a person other than the fact they are gay.

With that said I find it very hard to make friends of any kind, lgbt people don't want anything to do with me because of these beliefs and most straight guys steer clear because I am openly gay. I feel like an outcast most of the time and I just want normal friends who aren't obsessed with who people want to stick their dicks into.
>>
You probably can't make friends because you're autistic.
>>
>>5933444
Marriage as a legal construct is stupid in general, it should be removed from the legal system

Additionally, any sexuality that is not hetero is something that is not something to be proud of.

Accept? Yes. Be tolerant of? Of course. But let's not pretend that being cis/heterot is not a much easier lifestyle than being lbgt

I'd change myself in an instant if I could
>>
File: 1440045352096.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440045352096.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>5933458
>>
File: that's_some_bait.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
that's_some_bait.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>5933444
What a waste of trips.
>>
>>5933467
Please explain to me how this looks like bait. Not every gay person wants the world to know they're gay and participates in parades while wearing rainbow colors.
>>
>>5933472
Are you kidding? A good majority of the board's users despise that sort of thing, and are often quick to vocalize their disdain.

>traditional marriage
>should not be allowed to adopt
Bit of an "Uncle Tom", much?
>>
I was like this when I was younger. It's just internalised homophobia. Join the young republicans and you'll probably find other self-hating gays who think making sure poor people starve is more important than gay rights.
>>
>>5933487
>Bit of an "Uncle Tom", much?
wow you're such a fucking bigot, you're almost as bad as black people that put down other blacks for going to school and getting an education.

>>5933491
>muh internalised homophobia
>muh gay rights
can't hear you over the sound of your t cell count dropping
>>
>>5933487
My sexuality is such a small part of my life. I have hobbies and interests and like to do other things, I understand if your life is so boring and uninteresting that your sexuality is all you have to make you feel important though.
>>
>>5933510
yep not seeing any self-hate here at all
>>
File: my_stuff.jpg (81 KB, 170x253) Image search: [Google]
my_stuff.jpg
81 KB, 170x253
>>5933516
I'm a closeted bisexual male, so... and I couldn't care less about using the term "Uncle Tom" on this website. :3

>>5933517
Kid was probably spanked with a bible growing up.
>>
>weeb posters

I know this is a mongolian rotoscope website and all, but every single time I see some dumbass post an anime girl image, it's always followed with a completely fucking moronic post.
>>
File: 1458089634820.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458089634820.png
320 KB, 900x900
>Marriage is a religious concept
>Religion forbids homosexuality
>Homosexuals want to get married anyways
Why? Why would anyone who isn't religious want to get married? The showmanship? The rings?

Prior to the legalization of same sex marriage in the US, what the hell was stopping queers from dressing up, throwing a party with friends and family and celebrating their relationship? What was stopping queers from buying eachother rings?

How does marriage make any sense in a modern society to a non-religious couple?
>>
>>5933656

Married couples get special rights and protections. This is like the whole point of wanting gay marriage.
>>
>>5933635
thats a fucking weeaboo for ya, no matter what site your on
>>
File: 1414031109759.png (29 KB, 302x227) Image search: [Google]
1414031109759.png
29 KB, 302x227
>>5933444
you lost me at the thing with adoption
>>
>>5933444

I believe same sex couples should have the right to get married, because it's their choice and it doesn't negatively affect anybody else.

I believe same sex couples should be allowed to adopt because it's their choice and (assuming they are good parents) it doesn't negatively affect anyone else.

>Also I believe that the whole "Gay pride" movement is completely asinine. Who would want to take pride in their sexuality? It just seems ridiculous to me.

They feel like it.

>Your sexuality is such a small part of who you are, the people who devote their lives to the "Gay pride" movement do it because there is nothing else redeeming or interesting about them as a person other than the fact they are gay.

You don't know that.

>With that said I find it very hard to make friends of any kind, lgbt people don't want anything to do with me because of these beliefs and most straight guys steer clear because I am openly gay. I feel like an outcast most of the time and I just want normal friends who aren't obsessed with who people want to stick their dicks into.

Be more accepting of others and they will be more accepting of you.
>>
>>5933656

People like the thought of being married. It makes people happy.
>>
I'm going to adopt someday or have a surrogate baby. I hope I find the right guy by then.
>>
>>5933444
>le im special and not like the others gays meemay
>>
>>5933516
>my sexuality is a small part of my life
>that's why I go on a board specifically devoted to it to discuss it with other people
>>
>>5933891
but there are cool stories here. No need to go fly a flag every weekend and tape dildos to my backpack
>>
>>5933899
That you go on 4chan is proof enough that you have nothing else defining your life, and going here proves that further.
>>
>>5933517
>straw manning this hard
The problem with you is that your so intolerant and close minded you can't fathom anyone having different opinions than you without labeling it self hate

Just like blacks can't fathom anyone black wanting to become a lawyer or a doctor without calling them an Uncle Tom

Long story short you need to shut your bigot ass up.
>>
>>5933911
What are you talking about, anon?

It's 10:00PM before uni tomorrow. I'm just trying to chill out before I watch volleyball boy animes and go to sleep. I have lotsa friends and goals and stuffs irl, ya meanie
>>
>>5933656
Are you autistic? Or are Americans really retarded? Who the fuck cares about religious ceremonies? Churches are still free to marry whoever they want. Jesus fucking christ i am so triggered.
>>
>>5933911
SAVAGE
>>
>>5933918
>intolerance of intolerance is bigotry meme

You don't think you should be allowed to adopt because you can't naturally have children. Do you think infertile straight people should be unable to adopt? If not and it's just gay people then it sounds like you might be a bit self-hating.

I don't understand how you can seriously make the case against marriage equality. Tradition? Is that why interracial marriage shouldn't have been legalised, or is this just another thing where it's different for gay people.

You clearly have issues you need to work through.
>>
>>5933972
>a bit
lol
>>
>>5933444
Gayfag here as well.
I also believe that the institution that traditional marriage is useless to same sex couples.
Offer civil unions or humanists ceremonies but let christendom keep their tradition. Same sex couples deserve the same sort of tax benefits.

I see no reason not to allow same sex couples to adopt so long as they are healthy people that will not damage the child in any way.

Pride is stupid, but so is shame.

If you find it hard to make friends you should learn the most important thing, in groups people like conventional beliefs. Learn to navigate this field as a chameleon. One on one you'll find people can be more open to unconventional ideas, in larger groups either hold your piece, take a neutral stand or share in the conventions.
>>
>>5933978
Can americans really not distinguish between marriage in law and religious marriage?? Marriage is the piece of paper, not religious ceremony. Seems like religion has dumbed you all down.
>>
>>5933928
>boy animes
You are trash and you should feel bad for making this thread
>>
>>5933516
>My sexuality is such a small part of my life.
to you. Literally everyone else sees you as "the gay guy".
>>
>>5933992
americans can't distinguish between alot of things like schools and shooting ranges
>>
Traditional marriage has not always been between different genders. Even Abrahamic marriage hasn't always been between different genders. Marriage ceremonies are transcultural, and you are terribly ignorant of history. Your second point is just a non-sequitur. If the elderly, the infertile, the injured, and the genetically diseased are allowed adoption, there's no logical reason why the inability to reproduce with each other should bar homosexual couples from adoption. Further, if heterosexuals are allowed to be open about their heterosexual activity -- and by god, do they never shut up about it, it's almost like it's a central part of their lives and motives or something -- then there is nothing rationally nor morally wrong with homosexuals being open about their homosexuality.

You're not gay. You're just another falseflag /pol/tard too juvenile to realize you're not pulling a fast one.
>>
>>5933444
>muh sexuality is a tiny part of muh identity
>posts on /lgbt/

Yeah, right.
>>
File: 412-01451.jpg (53 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
412-01451.jpg
53 KB, 450x355
>>5934031
>>
>>5933444
I don't agree with the adoption or marriage things you said, but I hate the "faggot" types that revolve their whole lives around being degenerate queens. To be honest, most people just assume I'm straight because I never talk about gay shit.

And I'm a borderline nazi so pretty much all gays not on 4chan hate me. I just believe that men should act like men and women like women. But that's heresy nowadays.

Also trannies kinda disgust me now.
>>
You are something special huh. You advocate against your own rights to adopt and marry, just because. That's incredible.
>>
>>5933444
Haha we should get together except I'm lesbian. But we share almost exact beliefs. Maybe we can marry and be each others cover up?
>>
>sees other people having fun
>too embarrassed to join in
>"degenerate thcum, why can't I find a nice guy to watch animoo with"

Most people on this board.
>>
>>5934833

Most people have lithps?
>>
>>5933444
Heavily agree with everything but the no adopt part.
>>
>>5937107

Why?
>>
I'm gonna try and do something good for you and just tell you that if you have this attitude, nobody is going to want to be around you for the most part. Gays and liberals will see you as self-loathing (because you are) and even people are neutral will find your beliefs to be bizarre. You have to accept and be okay with what has been given to you, and embrace it, because if you go around saying hateful things about gays, nobody is going to want anything to do with you gay or otherwise. Jus chill out and let people do what they wanna do.
>>
>>5933444
atleast you know your place, fag. that's right, gays shouldn't be married, or be allowed to adopt, spread the news and get these current rulings overturned, cuz if I see a fucking adopted gayfag I'ma make sure he knows he's a fucking adopted gayfag.
>>
I agree about marriage so long as fag-couples have a way to get the same rights as breeders.
>>
Diagnoses: Dank
>>
More like privilegefag. I'm honestly not even trying to be edgy or ironic. You just seem really spoiled and completely unaware of the significance behind Pride and providing people with equal rights.
>>
>>5933444
I love that pic so much for some reason.
>>
>>5933444
Internalized homophobia
Repression
Lack of education to make objective conclusions about topics with infinite social bias
No critical thinking or any self-awareness to question typical social values
No critical thinking or any self-awareness to question mere rationalizations.
Overwhelming desire to belong and accept typical social values
Typical citing of absurd gay pride parades as evidence
Typical confirmation bias with the few experienced lgbt interactions
Likely to have some form of depression and/or anxiety
Likely to be avoidant and socially inept
>>
>>5933656

marriage is not an institution created by abrahamic faiths, there were legal marriages in ancient rome before christianity destroyed the culture
>>
>>5934506
>People should act how I say they should act, because I said so

This is why people dislike you. Stop telling people (who aren't hurting anyone) how they should act, and more people will like you.
>>
>>5937418

Marriage is a word.
>>
>>5933444
So? If you don't believe in gay marriage or adoption then don't do any of those things and die alone. Who the fuck are you to tell other people what to do?
>>
>>5938238

Whoa there.
>>
>traditional marriage has always been between different genders
Arguing from tradition is literally the name of a logical fallacy.

Marriage was created by people to serve a need that people have. If people's needs change and marriage doesn't, marriage becomes worthless.
>>
>>5933444
Ur so speshul and youneek. Your beliefs are completely out of the ordinary. Wow. Now you can go kill yourself.
>>
>>5937389
Underrated post.
>>
>>5933444
"infertile couples cannot biologically create life therefore should not be allowed to adopt"
lol
>>
File: 1458803907056.jpg (333 KB, 1207x1111) Image search: [Google]
1458803907056.jpg
333 KB, 1207x1111
>>5933444
/pol/ here, if you want to be friends.
Seattle.
>>
>>5933444
>Same gender couples should have no right to get married, as traditional marriage has always been between different genders.

Do you think Christianity invented marriage or something? top kek

Argument from tradition is bullshit, by that logic polygamy should be a lot more widespread and there shouldn't be any restrictions on age. Just because things were a certain way in the past doesn't mean that they should ALWAYS be that way. We should focus on what make sense, what works, what's fair, etc. If you argued against marriage as an institution you might have a leg to stand on, but buying into fundamentalist propaganda just makes you a fool.

>Same gender couples cannot biologically create life therefore should not be allowed to adopt

How the fuck does that make sense? They adopt BECAUSE they can't create life. Just like sterile straight couples.

You're unpopular because you're retarded. Instead of blaming others, gain some self-awareness. Reflect on your opinions and whether or not they're actually based in reality.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.