[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lgbt Green text thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: download (9).jpg (6 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
6 KB, 241x209
>be me
>be at grandparents for easter
>older brother wonders what it would be like to have sister
>dad says yeah anonett why aren't you a girl
>TFW I could of came out then if I wasn't at the grandparents house
>TFW I can't come out after this and be taken seriously
>>
>>5932321
>be me
>be lgbt
>post this
>tfw no bf
>>
>both grandpas are dead
>only grandmothers remain
>start transitioning, out to everyone but hide it from grannies with baggy sweaters
>I come out and both accept me, one out of fear of my mother, one out of senility
>they aren't good at calling me my name
>avoid seeing them a few months (family all live close by and visit weekly)
>im always out or working
>see them today on Easter because Christianity
>my nanna is weirdly defensive over me, calls me pretty, says things are coming along well, mainly because i look like she did as a teenager only 6 inches taller
>she still calls me by my guy name
>senile grandma gets my name right but brings up the past and talks as if i was 6 years old still and asking if i remember stuff about going to places i don't remember
>get bummed out, make excuses and leave
>feel guilty
>go to work waitressing
>get called a guy by colleagues all the time because they know i'm trans but called a girl by my tables
>end up chatting to a couple who said i was great and service was excellent
>they ask when if i'm gonna go to uni
>i tell them i'm 27, finished uni 5 years ago, i'm gonna move in with my partner soon and roadtrip the USA
>they say i'm a good girl, and good luck with traveling

why are people i just meet and met since transition so lovely, friendly and just see me as me, when everyone else is just awkward at best, and a cunt at worst. i think when i move in with my partner i'll cut off the past apart from my parents and go stealth, fuck it
>>
>>5932321
Holy fuck that image is jpeg'd to hell.
>>
>>5932424
It's just seems like that's how it goes. Once someone knows you're trans they know and in our society you arent typically thoughts of as a real woman and people treat your differently. Same thing happens to me except the few people I've let know and still talk to are cool about it and not awkward at all, seems like my old guys friends (which I didn't have many of) all treat me horribly different, are dismissive of me, or just stopped talking to me. I remember seeing one I used to know at the grocery and he said "I'd ask you to hang out again but it would be pretty weird", he also told me to try pussy before I have my dick cut off.

Basically you can either have people know and treat you differently and be able to talk about trans stuff/your past or hide everything and get treated like a normal fucking person.
>>
>>5932424
same reason you will always look weird to people you knew if you were 400 lbs and now 150, but not to new people. is it really that hard to understand?
>>
>be me
>realize I can never come out to my mom as bi because she's a southern gal that thinks 'There's only gay and straight no in between. Just people that are confused'
>She already worries about me being les
>"Is there something you have to tell me?"
Honestly k i l l m e
Being in the bi mater race is hard
>>
>Be me
>Be faghag
>Best friend is gay, but I'm completely enamored with him.
>I think I like him, but I have no sexual feelings for him at all, it's just romantically.
>Joke with him sometimes about being his gf and he gets completely disgusted
k i l l m e t b h
>>
File: Confused young woman.jpg (65 KB, 1300x694) Image search: [Google]
Confused young woman.jpg
65 KB, 1300x694
>>5932321

>Be me, in-denial bi MtF
>No interest in sex with women, actually repulsed when they had shown interest in me (that may seem strange since I say I'm bi, but I honestly think it's because they had been viewing me as a male, and the female body does arouse me a bit)
>Swore celibacy for life
>Now I'm out of denial, and I realized I'm attracted to men and developed an actual libido as a result
>Looks like I'll be keeping that oath of celibacy anyway, considering how ugly it seems I will be as a woman
>>
>>5932424
Because it's hard to see someone as a different person like that. You just always see people as the person you originally knew them as.

Like, I'm completely socially liberal. I'm totally accepting of everyone and don't treat anyone different based on race/gender/sexuality. But if I knew someone as a man and they suddenly came out as a woman, honestly it would be hard to see them as a woman. It would be hard to stop seeing them as the person I knew. It's just how people are.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.