[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here has crushed on their straight friends and told them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: zzz.jpg (43 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
43 KB, 600x614
who here has crushed on their straight friends and told them about it? what was the outcome? did it change your friendship at all? share stories please
>>
I told my best friend, who's straight, that I liked him a couple weeks ago, (I've been crushing on him since November) and he handled it pretty well, we are still close friends, it hasn't really changed anything. It just depends on your relationship with the person, and how open they are.
>>
In high school, at a friends house, asked him to wank together. He replied with "no idiot" and he asked me to leave. Nothing really changed after that. Still thank him he didn't told our mutual friends.
>>
File: oculus rift.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
oculus rift.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
It was stupid. I only thought I liked him because I was lonely and he paid me some attention (mostly to get my answers in classes and because he used me whenever his other real friends weren't around to hang out with him). I told him, and he rejected me, but being the idiot that I was, I kept hanging out with him. At this point, he hung out with me for both of the reasons I mentioned, but also because the thought that I thought he was attractive inflated his ego.

Later, I got an internet bf, and I realized the straight guy I'd been crushing on was nowhere near as interesting, fun, or even attractive as I thought he had been. On the other hand, I found him to be quite dull and boring, stupid, and ugly, and I realized I'd never actually "enjoyed" hanging out with him.

In the end, Internet bf dumped me too.

It's all pointless.
>>
>move to new school at 14
>crush on cute twink
>playing freedom fighters after school one day
>30 minutes until mom will be home
>he's wearing gym shorts
>really horny and desperate
>pause game and put controller down
>pull his shorts down really fast and put his dick in my mouth before he can react
>he's startled as fuck but doesn't stop me
>lets me suck him off until he cums in my mouth
>says he isn't gay and I'm dressing up as a girl with his sisters clothes for him if I ever want to do that again
>surewhatever.jpg

And that's how I got in to trapping, he still fucks a few times a month or lets me suck him off to this day
>>
>>5931624
>play video games with a guy lets call him Red like 8 years ago
>he knows me as some crazy trap person
>we micspam every game and call everyone faggots nonstop
>we become friends and play every day
>Red apparently liked me a year or so in
>Red doesnt say anything because he thinks im straight cause im always dating girls
>I actually had the biggest crush on Red forever and he was my go to fantasy guy
>7 more years go by
>Red got heavily into hallucinogenic drug use and was extremely depressed
>I was also extremely depressed and lots of terrible shit happened
>Red starts playing games with me again
>we pretty much play all day together
>I meet another guy one day lets call him Blue
>fall really badly for Blue
>we are together for a year
>one day Blue puts me in a position to betray Red
>I very reluctantly do it
>Feel awful the entire time
>I just destroy what I started and nothing in reality happened
>Blue screams at me for not listening to him
>I scream back at Blue and start crying and tell him I cant betray Red
>Im upset a bunch and just tell Red im not feeling good
>Blue secretely tells Red that he had made me upset
>Red becomes extremely depressed and suicidal again
>a few months pass
>Red calls me on Skype like usual and im really high laying in bed listening to music and had just popped my full E dose
>talk a while about stupid stuff until Red says he wants to tell me something
>Red says it will fuck up my relationship if I know but he thinks I should know
>Red explains that apparently Blue had done all this shit behind my back and bragged to him about it
>Red is incredibly sincere and honest and obviously telling the truth and keeps apologizing profusely
>I tell Red about the thing Blue tried to make me do and it wasnt his fault I was upset but Blue had made me lie about it
>I just suddenly snap and start sobbing and I break down completely and start begging Red to forgive me
>>
>>5933390
>I tell him about how it was tearing me apart to push him away all the time
>I tell him how I've always looked up to him and respected him
>that I only did what I did because I had to because I was with Blue
>I explained how I wanted him to see I was loyal to my man
>I tell him that I was so sorry for pushing him away and not playing with him and stuff because it made Blue mad to do so
>I tell him that I love him and he was the closest person to me in my life and I would never betray him
>He tells me that he forgives me and he is glad I was honest even if I didnt really do anything
>We talk more about what Blue did the next day which is Valentines
>I completely ignore Blue all day and he gets my $100 valentines present
>two more days pass
>I talk to Blue and Blue apparently made it all up and just lied to Red to feed his own ego and make Red feel bad
>I break up with Blue and tell him he broke my heart and betrayed me even if it wasnt true I thought it was
>he yells at me a fuck ton and I be incredibly nice to him and write him like 10 pages of nice things
>Tell Red about Blue and it all being a lie
>We agree Blue is obviously a monster and terrible person and its completely unforgivable what he did
>Red asks me if Im going to forgive Blue and I reply FUCK NO!
>Red laughs at me and tells me about his parents divorce
>I tell him that I thought he was straight
>he says the same thing about me except for the Blue thing
>he tells me my crossdressing thing is okay and doesnt botther him
>explain to him that im not gay or a crossdresser but im a trans girl
>he says it makes sense and explains a lot
>he says its fine and doesnt matter because he loves me and I should just be myself
>we hang out a lot more and talk a bunch all day long
>he flirts with me nonstop and comforts me everyday when I cry about Blue
>couple weeks go by
>>
>>5933394
>its Red's birthday
>Red is complaining a bunch about girls always turning him down and being bitchy to him whenever he goes to clubs and stuff
>tell him that those girls are just stupid stuck up bitches and that I thought of him as some sort of prince because of all these cool things he does
>>All of a sudden Red just starts babbling kind of fast and tells me that hes always loved me and dreamed of being with me for years
>I call him a faggot and an asshole for picking on me right now
>He says "No really, I really do love you and think youre amazing"
>I tell him I love him too and that I want to belong to him and call him master
>he tells me he would glad to be my master
>I put on this little necklace and tell him that Im all his
>been about a month and a half now and weve never been happier
>>
>>5931624
Why do they look like they are about to start crying?
>>
File: bcalvillo_face.png (141 KB, 236x270) Image search: [Google]
bcalvillo_face.png
141 KB, 236x270
>>5933390
>>5933394
>>5933398
Bit of a wild ride, innit? Still, that's a pretty touching ending, and I'm glad you two are doing well.
>>
>know a guy for a few years, have huge secret crush on him but never do anything because I'm a closeted tranny
>guy is always really touchy around me, whenever I made him laugh he would slap my leg then grip it really hard, or grab my upper arm and squeeze it while laughing
>don't think anything of it because he's super handsome and has a girlfriend anyway
>eventually come out trans
>guy is somewhat awkward but very supportive, sends me a message saying he respects me greatly and thinks I'm an amazing person
>think he is just being a really nice guy, crush intensifies
>see him intermediately over the next few months, maybe once or twice a month
>few months go by and haven't seen him
>arrange to hang out cuz I haven't seen him
>comes over he looks a bit shocked
>'Wow you're looking really good!' and winks at me
>night hanging out with a few friends and catch him looking at my chest a few times but figure he is just a bit curious seeing his old friend have boobs now
>most of friends pass out/go to sleep during the night
>wind up on the back porch sitting next to my friend on a couch, doing the whole deep and meaningful drunk talk
>starts getting very close and says he is really proud of me
>thank him for all his support
>gets a bit closer and says 'you're looking really cute' and grabs my leg
>sitting there not really comprehending what is happening
>leans in and kisses me
>not really sure if it just happened, think I might be dreaming
>leans in again and kisses me for a lot longer, I kiss back
>dreams coming true
>remember he has a girlfriend
>pull back and say it is unfair to his girlfriend even though every part of me wants to keep kissing him
>he says OK but but rests his head in my lap and falls asleep
>sitting there paralyzed with drunk person I've been attracted to for years in my lap
>fast forward a few weeks and neither of us have brought it up

Dunno what is happening.
>>
>>5931624
I was crushing on him for about 5 years before I mustered up the courage to tell him.
>outcome
not much later we severed most contact and barely ever spoke to each other again.
>did it change your friendship at all?
Our friendship was already over at that point so I guess it's a no.
>>
>"I don't like you soz lol"
The end.
>>
I haven't told him because I'm absolutely terrified of the outcome. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have going.
I've known him for almost 5 years and been crushing on him like 2 years.
I want to tell him but I don't know how or when, and I don't know how he'll react. Even though he's very down to earth I noticed some kneejerk reaction every time I even attempted getting close to him. I don't want to tell him if the result of that is the situation becoming so awkward that we stop hanging out because he's just fucking great to be around. But it's also killing me not telling him.

Help.
>>
>>5937424
It will never work out. At best you're friendship will be changed and can't be unchanged. At worse you'll end your friendship.

1% chance he'll reciprocate your feelings.
>>
>>5933587
AHHHHH!!!!
>>
File: 1457825048311.png (539 KB, 594x517) Image search: [Google]
1457825048311.png
539 KB, 594x517
>ywn have a friend that you love and when you tell him, he tells you he loves you back.
>>
>>5933390
>>5933394
>>5933398
This made me happy.
>>
I admitted it once when drunk. He was all "you know I'm straight right." That was about it. Nothing came of it one way or the other.
>>
>>5933587
Oh my.
>>
I have a friend that I guess you could call "metro". He seems kind of gay but dates chicks. He's cute in that ugly way, and I crushed on him so hard for a long time. I eventually admitted it to him and other people when I was drunk and it wasn't a big deal at all. I live in a pretty accepting/liberal area though. I don't know why I was making such a big deal of it in my head, I've had a lot of gay friends who have openly crushed on their straight friends where I live now, and the straight friend just accepts the ego stroke and goes on smiling and being friends.
>>
File: 1376791719980.jpg (70 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1376791719980.jpg
70 KB, 500x704
I'm a straight guy, and I have a gay friend crushing on me. More so because I just recently broke up with my girlfriend.

I don't really know what to do because I don't know if I could do the gay with him. We're really good friends, hang out a lot because of our hobbies. I sincerely doubt I'd ever get weird if we did something and it wasn't my thing.
>>
>>5937881
details?
>>
I'm straight but I once had a friend who was gay and he apparently had a crush on me he never told me I found out when I looked at some of his texts
>>
>>5937903
>be straight guy
>broke up with 3 year girlfriend about two months ago
>be in a generally down mood not interested in hobbies
>been friends with this nerd guy, 3-4 years younger than me
>usually play wargames and TCGs at our local game store together

>ends up calling me after not hanging out for a while
>finally decide to accept and we go out and game together
>grab something to eat after, he insists on paying to 'cheer me up'
>go back to his place for some console gaming and drinking

>think about crashing on his couch because tired and 1am
>he says back to me "the bed's big enough for us both"
>laugh it off as a joke at first
>he says "I'm serious."
>give him a confused experession, not sure what he's meaning
>sits down on the couch next to me and starts spilling
>says he's really sorry that things didn't work out with my ex
>but that he's always liked me but didn't want to interfere
>he missed me in the two months we didn't do our weekly routine

>kinda suspected he was gay, or just not interested in women
>wasn't too surprised or bothered, just shocked that I was his crush
>tell him he should know I'm not gay and that I wouldn't even know anythign
>basically says we've more or less been doing what any people do (ie: be friends)
>just that there hasn't been anything romantic or sexual
>hard to think while drunk/tired, so kinda stall it out
>says he wanted to just come out with it before I found someone else
>also teases me saying he'd be a better partner than any girl I've been with
>pass out on couch, he leaves me be, leave after I've sobered/napped like I usually do

That was this weekend and I texted him back today saying "I'm not ignorning you, nothing's weird, just need time to think". We're really good friends, been hanging out with him for a few years now. I never really thought about him like that, but, I guess he's objectively kind of cute? He's got some feminine features. I just don't want shit to be awkward/dreamcrushed.
>>
>>5937973
If it truly is not uncomfortable for you, then you could try something. Take him on a date, fool around or something, see if you vibe at all or if you are uncomfortable. And either outcome is fine.

It will hurt for the other person most likely, but you really can't worry about things like that. How people feel is how people feel and things like this happen.
>>
File: 1408694869732.png (84 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
1408694869732.png
84 KB, 250x256
>>5937973
Good stuff, anon.
So, he likes you a ton, it seems. But even though that might be, and maybe you find a physical charm from him, do you see yourself developing a romantic energy for him even if it seems you aren't harmonizing with him at this time?

Either way, I wouldn't jump to any big conclusions just yet, in his favor or on the opposite end. I think this is super precious, and there's no reason to look at it as 'awkward' at all. The only awkward is going to be you if you overthink it.

Take it easy. There's no need to rush into things. Rushing into pushing him away, or rushing into 'testing' things.

Since you're not sure: If you want to test the waters to develop a better impression of the potential you might have with your friend after this news, hang around him more, get a better feel for his energy since there's a new-found tension between you both (you knowing his feelings, and him finally having the satisfaction that he's told you).

I know exactly how this feels (for your friend at least), not because I've admitted anything, but because I'm crushing extremely hard on my closest friend, and he's sort of just hidden away in a distanced manner, not willing to come forth despite the very obvious chemistry flowing between us.

Don't let go of this. I'm not saying to start dating him or some shit, I'm just saying that there's no reason to freak out or stress. You're still friends. If you think you might have feelings for him, take it easy and keep doing what you've been doing as friends.

It's just that as of now, since there are confessions made, those experiences you would usually have as friends could be for better or for worse with the feelings spoken of in the back of your minds. In a nutshell, you could absorb the future of your friendship in favor of an intimate relationship or not...

Keep it between you guys. It doesn't have to be a huge deal. It'll just be your own thing. Don't worry so much about the 'impact', just allow things to happen.
>>
I never told him, and he still has no idea. I like to think I've moved on, but I don't know if I have. It's been two years.
>>
>>5938091
>and he still has no idea
He doesn't have a hint at all? Have you hidden it that much?
>>
He's my best friend. I don't have that many friends, but the ones I do have are very strong connections. With him it's like we were made for each other. I really think I love him, but I've never really been in love before so I don't even know if that's true. He's well aware that I'm gay. He even knows I find him attractive. When I finally came out out to him, he told me he already knew because of that one time we were drunk and I tried to put a move on him. But he kept on being my best friend anyway. He's totally straight, I know that. But the more time we spend with each other, the closer we become and the stronger my feelings for him grow. I can't be his friend without being attracted to him, but I can't engage with him sexually without losing his friendship.

Sometimes I think I just wasn't made for this world.
>>
>>5938063
>do you see yourself developing a romantic energy for him even if it seems you aren't harmonizing with him at this time?
Honestly I've never given this any thought. The rest of your post seems pretty reasonable though, to just continue with what were doing, with that knowledge out in the open for us both to evaluate.

So, as someone on the other side of this... Generally, I'm a pretty blunt and straightforward person, so if he brought it up, I'd probably say something along the lines of "This isn't a no. Let's keep doing what we're doing, and I'll let you know how I feel in a few weeks?" I don't think that's going to be crushing, but I also don't want there to be a 'set up for failure' situation either.

99% of the time, I'm not into guys, but I'm not repulsed by the idea of this particular guy, I guess.
>>
>>5938162
The same situation for me in a way, except neither of us have stated either of our feelings out of fear for our friendship. Minus the drinking as well.

>With him it's like we were made for each other.
This is precisely it with me too.

>Sometimes I think I just wasn't made for this world.
Yeah I feel that way when I dwell on the thought for too long.
>>
>>5938178
>I dwell on the thought for too long.
do you ever think it would be better if you just weren't alive anymore, if you could unburden him from this pathetic faggot who keeps trying hopelessly, if you could just end the pain
>>
File: 1417317426026.gif (200 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1417317426026.gif
200 KB, 250x250
>>5938165
>to just continue with what were doing, with that knowledge out in the open for us both to evaluate

Yeah, pretty much. Just keep the flow going, dude.

>99% of the time, I'm not into guys, but I'm not repulsed by the idea of this particular guy, I guess
Bless you, honestly. I think it's very admirable that you're willing to absorb this idea, even in the most remote way possible.

I can't even begin to explain to you how nerve-wrecking it is for some of us to even conjure up the slightest bit of confidence to admit our feelings to our fellow friends without imagining the worst thing happening as a result.
>>
File: 1406830032036.gif (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406830032036.gif
133 KB, 500x500
>>5938190
In a way, yes. But I never considered it as a real solution. I just get mentally depressed thinking about horrible it is, constantly daydreaming about something that seems I'll never get an answer for because I'm too afraid to tell my friend how I feel about him.

In all realness though, don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes, the friends we're crushing on can be pretty deceiving when they get the hint we like them.

Like, my friend and I both have some kind of thing for each other, energy-wise, but we both hold back (moreso on my end), but he gets satisfaction knowing I like him without bothering to make an attempt to put things into place so that we both stop bullshitting, and just get on with it. He's a bit immature for that, yet I'm still madly in love with him. He doesn't have the slightest bit of confidence to come forth, and unlike him, he knows that I have that confidence. And he also knows that BECAUSE I know that he's too much of a pussy, he takes advantage of my cautiousness of his feelings to play hard to get.

It bugs the living shit out of me. I don't know what to do.
>>
I didn't really "tell" him perse, but we were watching videos in his bed on my phone, and I realized we were really close.

I just put my arm around him to gauge how he felt about intimate contact. He nuzzled in closer, and we fell asleep like that.

I woke up at around 3am because I needed to piss, so I did. I got back and embraced him again, then he turned around and kissed me.

We made out and I blew him.

He felt weird about it for a few weeks, then we talked about it. He told me he had always thought he was bi, but never tried anything with a guy, so he just told people he was straight if it came up. He liked that night, but it took him a while to come to terms with that.

We started dating, and we're still together.

My experience is NOT the norm though. I fell for a couple straight guys before my current bf, and it doesn't work out.
>>
>>5937973
Nice story, you seem like a cool guy.
>>
>>5938277
>My experience is NOT the norm though. I fell for a couple straight guys before my current bf, and it doesn't work out.

But still. Even though that may have been the case for you, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Just keep it cool, and don't overthink it, just like I told the other anon.

Don't spend too much time dwelling on your prior experiences, because it will only make you more depressed. It doesn't have to always be emphasizing on the 'straightness' of the guy in contrast to you, perhaps.

Just enjoy the time you have with him in that relationship you have, and clear your mind of thoughts that might inhibit you from doing so.
Just find happiness with him and let things fall into their place on their own. Comfort each other. If you find that there are awkward/uneasy moments, find something to neutralize it. I'm not saying to chase after a crumbling relationship, but don't contribute to the destruction of it either.

Sometimes people complain about their relationship more than they should -- and often times, a lot of overthinking is the cause of it.

Not saying that's you, but I'm just saying.
>>
this thread is going to make me cry.

fuck.
>>
>>5938347
these kinds of discussions are rarely happy ones anon but i feel you
>>
Oh, we're doing this one? Cool.

I just started developing feelings for a close friend of mine. I've been struggling with alcoholism because I'm trans* and don't have good coping strategies.

One day he asked what the weird pills I had were and told him. He was really supportive, and it was really important to me that he felt that way.

Recently, he's been complimenting my hair and clothes, though I haven't really been doing anything different with either.

Hopefully, these are just transient feelings brought about by LSD and Ecstasy, because I was on a hell of a strong trip when the idea, "You're in love with anon!" popped into my head.

God I hate reality.
>>
>>5938347
I know :( I hate these...

I had a rough experience in middle school falling deep, deeply in love with a friend of mine. I didn't stop thinking of him even after high school, and I stopped talking to him when I was in the 9th grade.
>>
I had this crush in high-school. He was the first person I came out, and even after I told him I loved him, he was still a very good friend, becoming very protective of me, calling me "Little Anon" every time we talk and he said he would be "watching over me" in high-school.

I feel like it was a missed opportunity :( But it probably couldn't have worked out since my father was his main teacher in high-school.
>>
>be guy
>like 'straight' guy friend
>he seems to like me
>always dropping cryptic hints
>ignore them because entrapment is a thing
>keeps doing it tho
>eventually start banging girls because they're easier to deal with
>2016 woo take that gender roles.

gals are boys and boys are gals lol.
scary part is this rlly happened tho.
>>
>>5938100
Yep. The only time I can think that I may have hinted at it was one time we decided to hug each other for some reason (his idea) and I kind of held onto him for too long.
>>
>>5938243
I swear this is exactly the situation between me and my friend. fuck you cunt.
>>
>>5933587
Fuck that is a cute and depressing story.
>>
>>5938347
All will be well, my compatriot.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 547x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 547x1022
>>5931624
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 545x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 545x632
>>5939076
my confession sucked
>>
>>5931624
kill your self you queer fuck boi, bet you aren't even gay and just do it for attention
>>
>be mtf not very far along but out to my friends and family
>going to a mates house because he offered to install his old car stereo in my car
>shooting the shit while messing around with the car
>brings up subject of dating
>tells me about some dates he's been on, nothings worked out
>asks about me
>say I've checked out the scene but no one is really interested in a pre op unpassing tranny
>ask him what his thoughts are on dating trans women
>says he hadn't considered it before but since I came out he thinks about trans women differently
>joking says he would probably date me in a few months
>actually hurt a bit because I think he's making fun of me, tell him not to joke like that
>he says he is serious
>I say prove it
>he leans across the gearbox and starts kissing me
>go with it and start kissing back
>we both rub each other's cocks through our jeans
>we both cum while still kissing each other
>finish installing the stereo
>ask what did all that just mean
>says he isn't entirely sure but for the moment wants to still be friends

Tldr we occasionally fuck but that's about it.
>>
mentioned part of this story before

>meet a guy at a job
>he knows I'm gay, he's married and straight
>become good friends
>he gets me into golf
>lunch together
>have huge crush on him but know he's married and straight so just accept him as a friend
>go separate ways after that job but always stay in touch
>at lunch together one day he tells me his marriage is falling apart and he needs a place of his own
>tell him he can crash at my place for a while
>I masturbate in bed to fantasies of making love to the guy sleeping on my couch 30 feet away

now this

>about two weeks ago he finds a small apartment
>his last night at my place we're having drinks
>he's joking that he needs to find a girl so he can get laid
>I joke that it can't be that bad
>tells me he hasn't had sex for over 18 months because of his bad marriage
>drunkenly tell him if I had know that I would have taken care of him
>he laughs it off
>I tell him there's nothing more I've wanted than to have him fuck me
>as soon as I said those words I knew I may have fucked our friendship up
>he looks at me, tells me I've been a great friend and will always be his friend
>says good night and sleeps on my couch for the last time
>talk to him the next day. he explains how much he likes me but he's just not into guys
>arranges to have lunch with me a week later. as friends.
>>
>6 years ago
>be 13, straight, REALLY femme-looking and short but hypermasc middle school dudebro personality
>have best friend who, together with me, made fun of another friend of ours (call him C) for having a gay lisp and called him a faggot often
>best friend moves away
>2 years pass, we don't even talk anymore, and he's drunk and starts telling me on skype that he'd 'totally fuck me'
>lmao at it, don't shame him or anything, drop it and continue not having contact with him
>cue late 2015
>depressed as fuck, recently ditched girlfriend because I had no emotional capacity at all and acted like a rock and it was hurting her
>get drunk with friends to fill the void, mom catches me, gets scolded and can't deal with it because I've always been a golden 'boy' in public, she threatens to send me to live with my dad and I'm like 'okay'
>dad lives in same town as best friend from years ago
>drop best friend a message saying I'm moving to his state
>he's super happy about it for some reason, we start talking often on skype during the 2 weeks I was arranging the move
>gets increasingly flirty
>tell him I'm bi and 'have experience' even though I've never been with a guy
>he admits that he's gay
>we drop it
>we meet
>he was a chubby kid in middle school but now he's lean, not fit but not fat, genuinely hot face, holy shit I had never been attracted to a guy before
>living on his own
>we eat then go back to his place to "play videogames"
>he looks really nervous, I do the first move and kiss him
>we stop at that because I wasn't fully okay with putting things in my ass because 'that'd be gay' (lmao)
>we start dating, no strings attached
>he wants exclusivity and I don't, he's okay with it
>he's suddenly not okay with it
>breaks up
>get back together
>break up
>get back together
>almost agree to exclusivity because it's getting exhausting
>meet a guy online and fall in love (oops) (cont)
>>
>>5939687
>best friend
>holy shit I had never been attracted to a guy before
>he wants exclusivity and I don't

For fuck sake anon.
>>
(cont)
>spends 2016 new years eve playing videogames with online guy, don't try to hide it or lie
>boyfriend knows of him
>he knows of boyfriend
>both of them pressuring me to break up with the other
>culminates when boyfriend walks in while I'm camming for online guy while my dad is away on a business trip, bringing me booze, mcdonalds, and chocolate because I get depressed and feel alone when there's no one in the house
>puts it all on my bed, I kiss him, online guy starts writing 'KEK' on our chat
>cringe and tell him to stop
>he does, hang up
>start talking to boyfriend
>boyfriend is like 'wow'
>I'm like "what, we're open"
>he's like "It's just wow"
>he keeps repeating himself like an autist
>realize this is breaking him
>ask him if he wants to break up
>he says he 'just doesn't know what we're doing or even if it's enough that a breakup would be warranted'
>tells me he loves me
>really fucking confused
>hug him and spend the night with him while, no sex
>he tells me he's a virgin
>"okay"
>he brings it up again later
>"I'm actually sort of saving it up for <online guy>"
>realize what the fuck I just said
>wordlessly cuddle for the rest of the night
>wake up the next day
>watch a horror movie with him in the morning
>he says it's not working out
>tell him it's okay
>it's been 2 months since then
>i apparently had repressed dysphoria for all these years and he let it all out by giving me a male figure to attach on
>came out to mom and dad, both of them are accepting and will finance my treatment
>giving myself spiro without prescription and hoping to start HRT soon
>online guy plans to move in with me in april, completely in love with him and vice-versa

Holy shit these few months.
>>
oh btw gay lisp guy is apparently 100% straight

I hung out with him in December while visiting family and apparently he has a girlfriend and his lisp is gone
>>
and the filter for 'c u c k' into 'kek' really takes out some context
>>
>>5939082
Thats not a confession at all you said no homo that makes it no homo
>>
>>5938243
for fucks sake you people sound so miserable
hope things get better
>>
File: fashion.jpg (114 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
fashion.jpg
114 KB, 579x570
>>5941429
>for fucks sake you people sound so miserable
Welcome to /lgbt/
>>
>>5939687
>he wants exclusivity and I don't
he needs to ditch you
>>
Not sure if this counts, but I was the "straight" best friend. Or so I thought in high school.
>>
>>5931624
Straight friend isn't super attractive, somewhere in the average category. He knows, and I honestly don't ever remember how it went when I told him. But I knew beforehand he wouldn't ever reciprocate those feelings anyway. Asked him if I were a girl would he ever get with me in a hypothetical situation, and he flat out said no because "I have too much respect for you." Anyway fast forward a couple years thereabout and I'm living with him. Still best friends.
>>
File: babysit.jpg (89 KB, 275x1000) Image search: [Google]
babysit.jpg
89 KB, 275x1000
I have. Never told anyone though. I once fell hard for a good friend of mine, a beautiful masc bear type. Just when I was about to tell him, I cleared my head and said "You know what? I don't really want to possibly ruin this already great friendship.". So I left it as it was and let my little crush die with a whimper. Now I've got a friend who I recently joked about him watching yaoi, and he laughed it off, but neither confirmed nor denied it. Now I'm not sure what to do. Keep prying? Go for it? Let this die too?
>>
I have this huge crush on one of my closest friends since I was 12 (6 years ago)

He has always been nice to me and always wanted to hang out with me. In my country we use to say Hi by giving a 5 and he would grab my hand a few esconde after (which is not normal here, guys holding hands). Throughtout this years we've done simple things but weird aswell. (bromance shit)

So I came out to him as bi one year ago (although I'm actually gay) to see his reaction. I told him I had a boyfriend (I fake it) and he told me if I didn't find it repulsive.

This broke me and was sad for a couple months but I still hung with him like before, even though sometimes he says I should change and only date gurls

So I tried to move on which he didn't make easy. His ex gf was my bff and he would always told me I pushed him away for her and LOT of drama, like a lot (she even said he was jelaous, and not bc I'm with her)

This last month we were talking about his ex and he told me she is too way hot for him and I said he is really hot and would date anyone he pleases. Then he told me if it was truth that I like him, and I said no, scared of rejection.

From that point I was scared so I pushed him away for good for weeks, and he told me why I was being like that with him (I wouldn't talk to him for days and then invite him over to plays games), so told him the truth, that I really like him and wanted to start over as friends bc our friendship would be ruined.

He didn't answer and just pretended like it didn't happen and we've been like that since then (few weeks ago).

I really love him, like crazy but he is straight and I don't know what to do dang it

Sorry for my english, not my first lenguage, I would put screenshots of our convo but it's in spanish.
>>
i really want to tell my friend im in love with him but i'm scared :(

doesnt help by the fact that no one relaly knows i'm "bi" so it'd be like a double confession to him

T_T
>>
>>5931624

He was already aware that I liked him, and have for several years.
It didn't change anything but it was something I needed to get out of my system, and he wasn't completely opposed to it. He knows I'm mtf and is supportive and told me when he can perceive me as a girl it's possible, which makes sense because I'm barely into transition so far
>>
>>5944460
To be a little more clear on my last post, when I told him I liked him he wasn't surprised and had noticed little signs that I did throughout the years
>>
>>5944402
>no one really knows i'm "bi" so it'd be like a double confession
I'm in this situation
honestly, it'll probably just be easier to be alone forever than come out as gay at this point
I dont want to risk my friendship with him
>>
I had a powerful lust for my friend Sean in middle/high school.

Sean was always the stronger kid in our group but still nerdy and we always played video games and talked computers. We were kinda outcasts but he was pretty hot and fairly masculine. Mostly though we stuck together all through school so kind of had a bond.

We'd always do sleep overs and of course talk about guy shit...eventually we started watching porn together at my house, in my room. He got super horny and eventually would jack off to it. His cock was fucking HUGE. Like, 6.5" and super thick at just 15 y/o. He also had this thick vein on top and a perfect head. So I think I knew I was bi when I kept wanting his thick huge loads in my mouth and not wasted on a hand towel.

One late night he started rubbing it on the back of my neck. I finally got turned on and brave enough to turn around and ask him to let me suck it. He almost did. I was about FOUR inches from having that dick in my throat and making him MINE. But the bitch chickened out and from then on wouldn't even let me watch him stroke.

I would pay $500 to blow him or ride that beast.
>>
>>5944473
Tell me about it. Bad feels all around man...
>>
>>5931624
Straight guy here, just fucked a dude and was gonna boast to make you all buttsoar. But then I stopped because I didn't want to make a thread on this board, because that would be sinking to low. So I uess i just gloat in here:

>join on sportsteam
>have fun and play around
>one boy on the team looks girly
>I'm like: He is probably fag or something
>Like he is super into his hair
>Tries to look cute
>I catch myself staring at him from time to time
>Meek and scrawny, soft.
>No visible leg hair at the mature age of 17
>Make fun of him from time to time, no bully
>He asked if he could get my fb
>I'm so relaxed and chill I just did it
>Then he is like inviting me over
>I'm like hmm, I think he might be gay
>But at the same give him the benefit of the doubt
>Hang out with him and get no gay vibes from him
>We just played vidya, I brought some snacks and stash
>Then a couple of days later I get a text about him being gay and falling for me and UUh-uuh-uuuh don't tell anyone
>I don't even care man, not even mad. Didn't even answer.
>So he is gone from training now
>People asking me if I've seen him
>How the fuck would I know, right?
>So I get invited to this party in the weekend
>I don't get out often, but with new friends things change
>And I tried some wierd stuff, I think they said it was liquid extacy, MDMA or something.
>And I get a massive raging boner
>And I'm on the table dancing
>Thinking: I don't know man, maybe I should just whip out my dick and fap in front of everybody, or do a helicoptre or something.
>>
Shoulfni confess to my straight best friend or not?

We don't live in the same state. Should i drive down and tell him? Or send him a text like a bitch? Orwait till he comes to visit?
>>
>>5946386
Cont'd

So anyways
>Someone pulls me down from the table
>I'm like: yeah touch me some more please
>But the person just left and I didn't even see because it was so shiny
>I look around the room with a smirk
>And I see the girly boy
>I press my buttcheeks together and a drop of precum oozes out of muh dick
>And I'm: Okay, if I have sex now, it would feel SO good my dick would explode
>I'm young, I'm wild, he likes me
>I'm not even gonna allow him to reject me, I'm just gonna mow him down and fuck him on the floor
>Then I'm like: Fuck I'm on a high, calm down, just be cool
>get away from the people, then the buttstuff happens!
>So I walk over to him being all like Heeey duuuude!
>I need to show you something, you like that thing you told me about, you have to take a look at what I have in my car, it's just amazing, it will be like the coolest thing you've ever seen
>And we're walking down to my car and he just brushes against my shoulder and it just give me shivers
>I'm thinking: Oooh I wanna sexing so bad right now
>I just open the door like GET IN BACKSEAT
>Before he even can even react I just take hold of his ears and shut him up with a kiss
>I pull down both the seats in the front and just start rippin his clothes off
>He says Carefull
>I wave my arms THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Then I take of my clothes and rub off on his soft body
>AAHHAA SKIIIIIN
>Then I sniff his neck all the way til I can whisper in his ear
>You're gonna take it in your ass!
>And he is like Aaaah-aaah
>I say: You're gonna take it in your ASS!
>And he is like Uuuh-UUhh-UUH condoms
>I'm like FUCK!
>Where is my fucking jacket!
>And he is like Okay
>So we do it without the condom
>At this point I was like severely lubed up by precum
>I just slid right in
>I'm like Hnng Hnng Hnng
>He goes aaah-aaah aaah
>In my head I go: Shut it, fkkn take it fkkn fggt, MY BIG COCK MAKES YOU SCREEAAM!
>We're talking hard lustfilled wrong sex!
>Like that dog who is so blueballed the fuck out, fucking anything!
>>
>>5946464

FUCK YEAH
>>
>>5946464
>And I'm like AAAH must keep fucking as long as possible!
>Make him moan
>MAKE
>HIM
>MOOOOAAAAAN!
>The he shoots all over the car
>It was like one of those fire work things that you just put on the floor
>It spits all over my body
>I'm like WAAAAAAARMMMMMMMM
>Then I cum so hard it felt like a horse galloped out of my dick
>My legs just gave out
>I imagine myself like a pump and I'm just PUMPING HIM!'
>And we're stuck to each other
>Glued toghet by semen
>I'm just lying on top of him
>He touches me but it tickles
>HnnnGggg
>I shake up in two final jerks as my cock dies inside his asshole

It was pretty rad.
>>
>>5946386
>>5946464
I'm supposed to see these green texts as bait/or a joke right guys? Why do "straight" guys write stories like this all the time? I can't tell if they are really that insecure about their sexuality or if it's just a joke.
>>
>4 years ago
>15, bi, friend knows I'm bi
>friend recently broke up with gf
>jokes about dating me and flirts over text
>I flirt back
>joke flirting over text continues for a while
>"do I like him?"
>remember friend said he wouldn't mind getting with a guy when he was 12 as a joke
>flirting stops for a couple of months but I like him more
>tell him I like him
>he comes out as trans girl although says isn't into me
>end up getting with her ex
>>
>be me, 13, bi
>First day of 8th grade
>There's a new kid, transfer student
>We become friends quickly and can't stop noticing he's handsome
>At the time he was shorter than me, but by 9th grade he got taller and more attractive
>We were very close and I could notice how he treated me differently from everyone else, sometimes it felt like he protected me
>Become more and more infatuated
>I had many chances of telling him but never did
>I was so scared he would get mad at me
>Around february 2004 he starts acting weird, stops talking to me for a while
>We make up around Valentine's day but he still looks sad
>The last time I saw him was before that year's spring break, he had to move back to his hometown suddenly.
>I realise that's why he was acting weird before
>I cried as fuck

I still keep a photo of us together.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.