[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female chasers are barely a thing >male chasers are even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 1420508146171.png (432 KB, 452x530) Image search: [Google]
1420508146171.png
432 KB, 452x530
>female chasers are barely a thing
>male chasers are even bigger gross violent douchebags than normal men

Why
>>
Women want someone who can give them everything they want and take all responsibility

Mentally ill trannies can't do any of that
>>
>>5931466
>Mentally ill trannies
Competent trannies are a thing, you know.

Shit answer, try again.
>>
>>5931453
There's a couple reasons transpeople have a tendancy to hook up with other transpeople, that's one of them.
>>
>>5931473
>Competent trannies are a thing, you know.

No, they really aren't

But for the sake of this discussion, let's assume we're in a parallel universe.

>competent trannies can't do any of that

There, fixed it for you.
>>
>>5931453
There are female chasers of mtfs too (me included), then again I'm biscum and also a chaser of ftms.
>>
>>5931453
>female chasers are barely a thing
yee, but I managed to date one seriously for ~2yrs

It was nice
>>
>>5931738
pls respond
>>
>>5931453
because you're damaged goods and women are superficial
>>
>>5931453
solution: actually look sound and look like a girl it'll keep the sex deprived loners err.. "chasers" away
>>
>it's a mtf has an obvious unhealthy and unrealistic problem with masculinity and men either because of or resulting in their transness thread
>>
>>5931466
>Mentally ill trannies

redundant
>>
>>5931453
>Misandry.
Found the transgirl desperately trying to make the feminists love her.
>>
>>5932887
Or maybe men have given me reason to hate them.
>>
>>5932639
Okay
>>
>>5931453
>>female chasers are barely a thing
But that's wrong m8. Every bi chick I know wants a piece of the girlcock. And they can get attached, like *really* attached. They're just as chasy as chasers, but they're nice about it and smell good.
>>
I've met plenty of chubby female chasers but have yet to find one who's into me and has a normal or close to normal BMI. That might just be because I mostly online date though.

>tfw mostly care about how potential romantic partners smell and fatter people usually dont smell too good
>tfw will never find my nose's soulmate
>>
>>5935607
I met one girl who was into me probably because I\m obviously a closeted tranny

she had normal bmi

too bad I'm not into females

how do you have sex with a cis woman without feeling jealous, disgusted and disphoric as hell?
>>
>>5935622
>how do you have sex with a cis woman without feeling jealous, disgusted and disphoric as hell?
There's always gonna be passive jealousy. But it doesn't bother me too much most of the time, I've learned to tune it out and just enjoy the moment of time I have with this person.

>disgusted and dysphoric
If you mean disgusted with yourself, I don't see how this would be more of a problem with cis women vs cis men?? I have been with both and I get these feels with both. It's something I just hope isn't there and if it is hope that my partner is okay with taking a break.
>>
>>5935667
No, I meant disgusted with her vagina and breast, a reason why I didn't take estrogen for a long time and I'll never do SRS

het cis men put up with how sexually disgusting females are because they were conditioned to like them and it feel good to stick dick there
however, trannies cant do that
>>
File: 1456869904664.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1456869904664.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>5935622
>having sex
>tfw I want a gf but don't wanna have sex really
>>
>>5935680
>het cis men put up with how sexually disgusting females are
This is where you are wrong (you dirty fag). Women aren't sexually disgusting at all. Men look like a hairy board with a pickle glued on, how is that not disgusting?
>>
>>5935688
you just seek validation from bio women

same reason mtfs prefer female company to male-its all about being confirmed and accepted as one of them

you'll grow out of it
>>
>>5935699
men can remove hair too

what I was talking about is vag, boobs and periods, hence "sexually"
>>
>>5935680
Pussy and breasts are attractive to me and I enjoy playing w/ them and sensing the girl/guy above me enjoy that???

>het cis men put up with how sexually disgusting females are because they were conditioned to like them and it feel good to stick dick there
I mean like with anything it varies person to person. Plenty of people genuinely just find cis women hot, instinctively.

I know it's definitely a thing for people to overcome a little 'ick' factor when having sex, and arousal fills out that purpose but that's not anything universal really? But I have heard women say that they find men a little gross but when they get turned on they need that d and just love it idk I'm not a sexpert or anything
>>
>>5935700
Nah, I want a gf for life, and men are jerks that I don't want to deal with. I can't see myself growing out of it. I've been fulltime for a while anyways.

>>5935707
>vag
Lewd, more aethetically pleasing than penis
>boobs
Lewd, they feel nice and look nice
>periods
Kinda lewd, who really cares though?
>>
>>5935680
Females are sexually disgusting? Vulvas are honestly pretty great... they're cute and I want to hug them.

- het cis man
>>
>>5935718
well, you're right, there are all sorts of people in the world...

>>5935720
your androphobia is showing
>>
>>5935737
>het cis man

No such thing on /lgbt/
>>
>>5935739
>androphobia
A phobia is an irrational fear, and fearing/disliking everything male is totally rational.
>>
>>5931738
What do you like about trans women and men?
>>
>>5935748
K pretend I'm a lesbian then, whatever makes you feel better.
>>
Obviously no gender is more objectively more disgusting than the other. It's fun to banter though, and accuse people of liking mutant mushrooms or fishy axe wounds.
>>
>>5935796
Men are objectively more disgusting. They are hairy and smelly and violent and boorish.
>>
File: 1414018505054.jpg (39 KB, 460x394) Image search: [Google]
1414018505054.jpg
39 KB, 460x394
>>5935749
>>5935818

Now you're just trolling
>>
>>5935838
First one I'm 100% serious. Second one, yeah, I'm being a bit silly.
>>
>>5935838
Not that poster but >>5935818 is spot on
>>
>>5935818
>>5936351
Women are socially disgusting. Obsessive, shallow, fragile, and temperamental.

Now having said that I'm going to walk back into my collectivist hyper-reality where gender significance is nullified.
>>
File: 1403751210191.jpg (45 KB, 315x308) Image search: [Google]
1403751210191.jpg
45 KB, 315x308
>>5931453
>male chasers are even bigger gross violent douchebags than normal men
>"I had a bad experience with a man, therefore, all men are shit"
Please don't, most of us are really gentle and sweet.
>>
>>5936440
Yeah, and I bet you think Islam is the religion of peace too.
>>
>>5936402
>tfw you are obsessive, shallow, fragile and temperamental
>but at the same time people frequently say you have a good energy and you try to be a nice, pleasant presence, are super polite and helpful, concerned for complete strangers in need etc
>>
>>5936402
>implying there's anything wrong with being obsessive, shallow, or a bit temperamental
>implying men aren't violently temperamental with their anger
>implying men are any less shallow (muh sportsball and hot women)
>>
>>5936446
yeah, you probably act on those traits and then correct them, and upon noticing this people compliment you on the weaknesses you've been able to overcome.
>>
>>5936444
Too much beheading for my taste.
>>
>>5936474
i havent really acted to correct my temperment, my obsessiveness has faded a BIT as Ive gained social experience but its still flaring up, my fragility is still there

i guess im not actually very shallow desu, i mean my main criteria for physical attractiveness is whether the person smells good to me. that doesnt strike me as shallow
>>
>>5936552
>i mean my main criteria for physical attractiveness is whether the person smells good to me. that doesnt strike me as shallow

that sounds like a lot of bullshit
>>
>>5936462
this desu
>>
>>5931453
Female chasers are definately a thing. They just tend to be predominately tumblr types, and make the most unstable trans girls look sane by comparison.
>>
>>5939594
sorry, I dont mean to say that all female chasers are nuts, I mean to say that the tumblr-type female chasers which I have encountered have been crazy.
>>
>>5931453
I'm a female chaser I guess, but it isn't like I exclusively go after trans women
>>
File: 1456391121374.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
1456391121374.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>>5931453
because you are mentally ill, and your perceive reality different because of your mental illness
>>
>>5939835
>>
>>5939594
>tfw no tumblr chaser gf
>>
>>5939941
Its not worth it. ITS NOT WORTH IT.
>>
>>5940000
Yes it is. Tumblrites are suceptable to political brainwashing, you can make them any leftist ideology you want as long as you hate white men. Then you just have a qt racist commie gf.

I've done it before, I'll do it again.
>>
>>5940041
Proof or you're full of shit
>>
>>5940041
oh
Well that wouldnt be too bad. Mine just started taking testosterone so she could eventually transition back and become "a real trans girl"
. . . No she was not ftm. She actually got some weird psychological turn on from the dysphoria testosterone gave to her.
>>
>>5940077
lol jesus what the hell
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.