[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betrayal story time! > be me > 2 years ago > I decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Why.jpg (3 KB, 114x114) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
3 KB, 114x114
Betrayal story time!

> be me
> 2 years ago
> I decide to go on my favourite Teamspeak server
> I feel like talking to my long distance boyfriend and his friends
> "Yeah, I can't believe he actually believes I like him, he's such a fucking idiot"
> he notices my name in the channel
> "...oh hey Anon, I..."
> I proceed to leave the channel and never come back

How can people be this mean?
>>
>>5927750
>How can people be this mean?
People are very strange these days , I used to know a girl, she dated a dozen guys. When one of then found out about it he beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero Street. Next time he talks to you tell him to keep his stupid comments in his pocket.
>>
>>5927750
Nowhere in that story did you say he was talking about you

You a woman who thinks the entire world revolves are you?
>>
>>5927932
Oh hi Lisa
>>
>>5927988
What're you doing this for?
>>
>be about 4 years ago
>at uni
>just starting hrt
>share dorm with other transgirl i met the previous semester
>wind up having sex with her like right after moving in
>kinda start to really like her
>our relationship continues for about 3 months
>i am falling for her hardcore
>she starts getting more distant
>i bring it up to her, and asks if she has the same feelings for me
>she replies with, and i quote "i was horny, and you were just there"
>tearswellingup.jpg
>i couldnt even find words to say
>back out of her room into mine, lock the door and cry uncontrollably for the next few hours
>>
File: 1448400732997.png (46 KB, 287x296) Image search: [Google]
1448400732997.png
46 KB, 287x296
>>5927750
>You are cool anon, if only you were a girl
>Become girl
>No anon you are not a real girl
>>
>>5927750
I hope this is a troll thread because me and my friends used to do this all the times just to troll one another.
>>
File: Rip.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>17 virgin fem twink
>Start becoming really smitten with a guy at school
>Looks just like sunshine from remember the titans
>He acts straight as fuck, but always hits on me when we are alone
>Constantly asking to come over to my house and play vidya
>Eventually give into my urges and say yes
>Not even 15 minutes into a Brute Force campaign before he starts kissing my neck
>First time so we fugg in the shower
>Felt amazing, was a little painful but found out it was possible to orgasm like that
>He sleeps at my house and we cuddle/fuck the entire time
>Nextday.jpg
>Walk up to him and try talk to him
>He's cold/distant
>Try to kiss him in the hallway
>He pushes me away and threatens to beat the shit out of me if I try that again
>Heart literally broken
>Skip classes and hide under a section of stairs
>He finds me and asks to come over again, before making out with me
>Confused as fuck
>He comes over
>Forget about what happened at school
>Literally nothing else exists with him
>Nextday.jpg
>He's starting to bully me
>Can't take it anymore
>Too confused and love struck
>Transfer schools
>Fast-forward now
>He messages me on Facebook
>"I'm sorry for everything...You were the only one who made me feel like myself..."
>Told him to go fuck himself and that it's too late.
Pic related, that's him.
>>
>>5928519
Cheers for standing up for yourself, anon. If that happened to me with a guy I liked he would have me clinging onto his dick in no time
>>
>>5928532
It's taking everything in my power not to. I've never felt that way with anyone, my be the V-card thing but I can't fall into that trap again.
>>
>>5928576
How long ago was that?

His behavior sound typical of someone who hasn't accepted his sexuality yet (like when you first start jerking off to guys and feel guilty afterwards)

It'd certainly be a bad idea to go back to that if he hasn't dealt with that yet, but if he has...

Then again, I have almost no self respect so my advice is probably shit.
>>
>>5928591
About 5 years.
I know thats a long time to be mad at some one but I he put me in an emotional position of wanting to kill myself.
I can't forgive/forget that.
>>
>>5927750
>teamspeak tells you when someone joins your channel
>you caught the beginning of the sentence
I like how you ended a relationship because they made a joke.
>>
>>5928519
>crucifix tattoo
>fancy school that screams christian area
Gee anon, I wonder why he didnt want to makeout with you in public.
>>
>>5928519
>Pic related, that's him.
Way to keep it classy anon.

I had something really similar happen, though we didn't fuck because I'm not a slut. I understood his situation and didn't try to talk to him at school, but the more things got intense between us, the more he felt the need to show the world that he doesn't like me. Which was stupid because no one thought we even knew each other. His insistence to talk shit and bully me was so random and hilariously out of character that some friends of his caught on. He fully expected me to play along too. In hindsight, he was really fucking stupid. To his credit he did quit bullying when I told him to. Still talked shit though. Anyway, by that point I completely lost interest and gave him some bullshit story about how I need to be out and proud with the guy I'm dating so that I could painlessly be rid of him.

>Betrayal story time!
I was cheated on by two guys, one of them even stole my money. The thief harassed me with phone calls when we broke up and eventually slit his wrist and sent me a picture. Total fucking whack job.
>>
>>5928660
I don't even live in a religious area anon, I didn't even want to make out with him. I literally just wanted to give him a quick peck on the lips, something extremely mild if you've ever seen what other kids in our area(Girl/Guy) do in public.
>>
>>5930056
How many other gay kids had you seen around there? I'm gonna go ahead and assume fucking none. So people arent going to treat it like a perfectly normal thing no matter how [current year] they were.
Also for all you know his parents were full on Kill all gays type people and he didnt want any rumor about him having a bf spreading around.
You might not be in the wrong but you should have tried talking about it.
>>
>>5930072
>Should of tried talking about.
Maybe you're right. Either way when you do that to some one you should explain why things have to be that way rather then just assume they're with the program, and invite yourself over to their house to fuck and then rinse and repeat the next day over and over again. Especially when you can visibly see it effecting them.
>>
>>5930101
Oh yeah, huge dick moves, just saying you quite obviously ran before even trying to figure shit out.
Scaredy cat
>>
>>5930116
Once it happened the fifth time anon, and I'm literally there crying on his chest every night, and you still don't say anything. There isn't anything to figure out.
>>
>>5930284
>implying crying after sex isnt normal
>>
File: b3e.png (1 MB, 1260x1327) Image search: [Google]
b3e.png
1 MB, 1260x1327
>>5930335
Pfff.
Alright Anon, you win.
>>
>>5930392
I'm glad you've accepted the truth anon.
>>
>>5930392
are those dudes?
more
>>
>>5930335
>he doesn't cry during sex
>>
>>5930419
Its speed of sound sonic from one punch man
>>
>>5930419
Just go to tumblr or w/e.
Even a google search will pull him up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.