[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last one 404'd What is their name /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1457840815701.png (10 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1457840815701.png
10 KB, 489x423
Last one 404'd

What is their name /lgbt/?
>>
>>5921248
I don't know how he doesn't notice the way I act when Im around him, literally the only one who brings any happiness into my life right now. Too bad he's straight. ross
>>
>>5921607
Think maybe he does notice and ignores it?
>>
>>5921810
If he does know its fucked up how much he teases me
>>
>>5921248
no one, I can't feel for anymore in that way anymore
>>
I've had so many crushes on straight guys that at this point of my life I've just stopped being interested in anyone and have just avoided my feelings.
>>
>>5922341
Any on non straight guys?
>>
>>5921248
Sam ;)
>>
>>5922464
No because for some reason I just haven't really met any other gay guys in my town and especially haven't found one who I could have a hopeless crush on
>>
>>5922605
haha :> I don't know your name though anon. 'Couch pepe anon - calling anon' seems too long. So does 'screen cap good time remembering anon'
>>
jake, he not into it tho dude ;_; I love him
>>
File: image_11.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
Andy
I love you so much. You were all that mattered to me and you just left like it was nothing. I still dream about you.
>>
>Brandon
Self proclaimed choir queer and theatre fag, share two classes with him and see him in the halls all the time but taking that first step forward might fuck everything up.
>>
>>5923078
It's depressing that this is my name but I interact with so few people that I know no one would ever have a crush on me.
>>
>>5923200
i bet someone crushes on you
>>
>>5923104
>this picture
my sides
>>
>>5922697
:^)
>>
File: cryingfrog.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
cryingfrog.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
why can't i just go back to the start of high school and do everything right

Please god...just let me wake up in 2003 again, knowing everything i know now
>>
>>5923261
what
>>
>>5923144
Just go ask him out you stupid faggot
>>
>>5921248
I know his name, but it doesn't matter.

Our names will never be displayed on each side of an ampersand

I will never say his name when someone asks me what's my boyfriend/husband's name.

He will never say mine during sex.

I will say his countless of times as I reach for myself.

And, the worst of all, I can read his name on a piece of stone.
>>
>>5923464
I don't have a name yet.
>>
>>5921248
i forgot
>>
>>5923329
Oh I've thought about that so many times. I wouldn't have a false sense of superiority, I wouldn't be a pseud, I'd just be a nice well adjusted person and make really good friends and come out early and have a nice life.

But you can't do that, so just imagine yourself older than now regretting all the things you didn't do from today, and then open your eyes and it'll still be today and there'll still be time to do the things.
>>
max

Not ideally my type but he's around my age and May be interested. I just need to come out.
>>
niggie faggie the third.
>>
Donald

>His big D will never make my bucci great again
>>
File: sad frog abotu to cry.jpg (237 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
sad frog abotu to cry.jpg
237 KB, 580x563
>>5924221
why are internet strangers always so much wiser than me
>>
>>5921248
Victor from high-school

Maxime currently

All of them my best friends and both of them straight
>>
>>5924045
Okay. I'll name you mystery anon?
>>
>>5924076
Good memory
>>
>>5924755
Ok :)
>>
>>5926268
that or s-senpai
ill decide later
>>
File: 1454881888768.jpg (53 KB, 552x716) Image search: [Google]
1454881888768.jpg
53 KB, 552x716
>>5921248

Aidan

I'm sorry I came in at a wrong time in life. You just got out of a long term relationship and then we met and started to really like each other. Apparently you still loved him, and left me after 3 short months.
I know I wasnt perfect, mostly too physical. Besides, he made you happy.
>you can never go back and experience innocent love
JUST
>>
Joselyn. We shared one short day with one another. It was more than amazing. Then slowly you just cut all contact.
I still think about you a lot. I liked you a lot, still do. I'm sure thing could have worked out...
>>
niggie faggie de forth
>>
his name is alexander hamilton
>>
Sean. It's a baseless crush, really, but holy fuck, your smile makes me melt and your laugh makes my day instantly better. I want to tell you but I'm worried you'll never ask for another hug if you know I'm gay.
>>
Doesn't matter, he's probably straight so unless he approaches me it'll never happen. Going on a date with Jack Daniels instead.

>>5926979
Kill me, Pete
>>
>>5926979
Kill me Pete
>>
Hallie
I hope you turned your life around. We wouldn't have made even a partial match but thanks for having a hand in making me realize I'm homo and making my preteens somewhat exciting.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 472x472
>>5926979
Kill me, Pete
>>
>>5921248
Really? You guys don't think this just pisses off the chick you guy's are interested in?
>>
His name is Will and I'm losing him to some tranny
>>
>>5928723
REEEEEEEEE NORMIE
>>
>>5928344
sounds like a racing game
alexander hamilton: pro circuit 5
>>
His name is Adolf and he's dead ._.
>>
Kristian, idk why but I care a lot about you and wish you'd stop not eating, you lost so much weight tbqh
>>
>>5932366
he's the ten dollar founding father without a father
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9HUc9HraQ
>>
>>5924042
I am so sorry anon.
>>
His name is Dan
>>
Ivan.

Stop being straight and come suck my dick.
>>
>>5937190
this is really good i like it
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.