[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a confession to make, this story basically sums it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: flower art picture.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
flower art picture.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
I have a confession to make, this story basically sums it up

> i am a polysexual genderfluid
> kids at school used to pick on me at school, they used to call me fag, emo, etc.
>one day when i came into school, my arch nemesis, johnny, was picking on me
> He started to say i'd never get a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend
> Everybody started laughing at me
> Teacher does nothing, fucking cunt
> Suddenly, the ground started to shake
> I looked out the window, and saw a purple dot in the distance
> As it got closer i saw what it was
> It was the Amazing Bulk! My life long love, i shipped him all day long with Cool Cat and Daddy Derek
> The Bulk bursts through the wall, a large piece of rubble crushes Johnny's leg
> "What the fuck is that?" Johnny says
> "Well it ain't Barney the Purple Dinosaur!" The Teacher says
> The Bulk grabs Johnny and starts to skullfuck him, making his cranium explode
> He then grabs the Teacher and proceeds to pull out his intestines and slurp them up like chop suey noodles
> He then proceeds to fuck me right in the asshole
> After he's finished having his way with me, a large dust cloud forms as he transforms back into a human
> Bulk is love, Bulk is life
>>
File: the amazing bulk.gif (556 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
the amazing bulk.gif
556 KB, 350x263
Never be afraid to show who you truly are

Bulk is love, Bulk is life
>>
File: bulk.jpg (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bulk.jpg
59 KB, 320x240
>>5921101
This story truly touched my heart, and remember my friend

Don't get mad, get Purple!
>>
>>5921135
That Gif is my favourite!! i watch it all the time!

Bulk is love, Bulk is life!
>>
File: bulk 2.jpg (19 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
bulk 2.jpg
19 KB, 182x268
>>5921101
Congratulations on coming out as Bulksexual, friend

And remember, don't get mad, get Purple!!
>>
>>5921101
Don't get mad, get Purple!!
Bulk is love, Bulk is life

> can we start a petition on change.org for an Amazing Bulk Sequel? Possibly even a She Bulk movie?
>>
>>5921101
Congratulations on coming out as a Bulk Worshipper, friend!

I absolutely loved that movie, it was the best film ever, amazing acting, astonishing voice acting, stupendous visual cgi effects, what better character to become sexually attracted to than the Amazing Bulk himself!!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.