[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else extremely fucking lonely here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: 1450374546447.png (610 KB, 514x572) Image search: [Google]
1450374546447.png
610 KB, 514x572
Who else extremely fucking lonely here
>>
File: meangirls.gif (398 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
meangirls.gif
398 KB, 200x200
> mfw I know that feel
>>
File: 1458356345517.png (274 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1458356345517.png
274 KB, 500x528
two days to go. it's been good. maybe someone from here will join me but we'll see. bye, for now...
>>
>guy says hello to you
>spend weeks fantasizing about him asking you out
>>
>>5917606
>Who else extremely fucking lonely here
Not me! Had sex today. Shit was cash! All is well!
>>
>>5917623
What

>>5917634
iktf
>>
>>5917650
sex is overrated anon. Cute snuggling is where it's at.
>>
>>5917606
I'm not really lonely. In fact it worries me that I don't have the same craving to be with someone, to be in a relationship that other people do. I know it is good and healthy to be in relationships, and I've had opportunities to be in them but I hate myself too much to truly engage in a relationship with someone.

Why are you lonely?
>>
Want to Jack off together?
>>
>>5917668
I'm really dependent and clingy. Without someone to flirt and cuddle with I feel like shit.
>>
I really like being alone but I still want companionship. Finding another hermit to share a shell with seems pretty impossible, though.
>>
>>5917684
Oh I feel this, sometimes I really fantasise about being with someone, but in lots of social situations something suddenly clicks and it's like I'm being suffocated and I want everyone to leave immediately. And I can like vividly imagine getting sick of someone and finding everything about them annoying/infuriating. Need like a part time bf desu
>>
File: bjork272.jpg (52 KB, 495x492) Image search: [Google]
bjork272.jpg
52 KB, 495x492
the longer I've spend alone, the more I've forgotten the reasons you need family, or friends, or relationships, or even to feel the urge to obtain them, but I never stop feeling lonely.
>>
Why aren't gaybros more family oriented? A lot of you might find it more fulfilling that relentless casual sex?
>>
>>5917702
That bjork
>>
>>5917702
>iCarly was 40 years ago
>>
>>5917715
it is more fulfilling, but it's hard to find, especially if you live in the middle of the country like me. So I just have sex with people to feel a bit less lonely, but I kill myself inside
>>
>>5917623

You mean Easter sempai?
>>
>>5917744
>So I just have sex with people to feel a bit less lonely, but I kill myself inside
I don't understand, sex (at least in my understanding) is the end game of the relationship, why not take it slow and build a relationship first?
>>
I have a qt internet gf who's visiting soon but it really hurts because I just need someone nice to cuddle right now and it feels bad that that can't happen for me.
>>
>>5917695
>And I can like vividly imagine getting sick of someone and finding everything about them annoying/infuriating
I don't even try to date because I know that this is exactly what will happen unless the other guy is as much of a shut-in as I am. Feels lonely but the alternative is much worse.
>>
>>5917768
sex is a temporary thing, and it feels fukken good
and to build a relationship, you have to like the person. Usually they're all crap. again, I live in the middle of the country so everyone, to me, is a piece of crap
there was this one guy that I was with for like two months and we didn't have sex. He stopped talking to me one day though
:(
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (88 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
88 KB, 540x540
I made the mistake of promising my mother that I wouldn't use my handgun to kill myself so I had to wait a while and buy an AR15. I'm not suicidal every day so I will probably have some fun with it but I'm sure it'll be what I need when the time is right.
>>
File: CAH funny mouth.jpg (12 KB, 438x291) Image search: [Google]
CAH funny mouth.jpg
12 KB, 438x291
I am. I get discouraged at times, but I'm still young, and have lots of time to find a cute bf.
>>
File: elmo_drinks_.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
elmo_drinks_.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
I want to kill myself.
I wish I had bf. At least then, I'd have something going for me, something to console me in the face of my shitty dead-end job, my absence of social life, my lack of money, and my lack of talents/interests.
>>
>>5917825
are you a top and not fat?
>>
There are so many resources available to us now to help meet other faggots, there's literally no excuse for being alone.
>>
>>5917856
find us all someone that's our type then
>>
File: 1458530353274.jpg (49 KB, 550x266) Image search: [Google]
1458530353274.jpg
49 KB, 550x266
>>5917828
>are you a top

Not really

>not fat?

Have a belly, but not really noticeable.
>>
>>5917788
One important aspect i discovered was to refine yourself so you have something to contribute to the relationship.
>>
>>5917866
I'm bottom
we can't be lonely together then :(
>>5917867
yes, but I need to find someone special to refine myself. Again, if they're all crap, there's no goal to refine to
>>
>>5917862
I'd say beggars can't be choosers, but you seriously can. There really are so many options, even for complete autists like you guys.
>>
>>5917886
Just fuck off, normalfag
>>
File: Screenshot_20160315-165732.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160315-165732.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>5917886
uh huh
>>
I've thought about being in a relationship for a very long time now. I think the intimacy and romance of it all is the big draw for me. It must be nice to lie next to someone who loves you as much as you love them and to take comfort in the fact that maybe this is the one for you.

That's what I would like.

But I've never been in a relationship before. I've never even held hands with someone, let alone kiss them. I wouldn't know how to act or behave in a relationship and so the whole topic of romance is uncomfortable to me and just adds to my predicament. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I should be more content with being alone. Because that's the outlook for the rest of my life.
>>
>>5917789
How do you shoot yourself with an ar15?
>>
>>5917968
depends on the length
>>
>>5917968
imagination.
foot to pull trigger?
how did kurt cobain kill himself?
it's a fukken gun
>aim at head
>pull trigger
>done
>>
>met tgirl
>she wants love
>i want love
>dont want to make ourselves think we're in love just to not feel lonely
>friendzone her so we can improve our lives and make more friends
>she meets another tgirl and they start spending a lot of time together
>get jealous
>"i love you, i just didnt wanted to rush things, i want us to be in a better situation before taking a big step"
>"i love you too"
im not even sure if i love her, i just got jealous that she and the other girl were not feeling alone and I was

I guess I want to be alone and I want everybody around me to be alone too
>>
>>5917968
>Gun barrel inside mouth pointed towards roof
>Stick through trigger area
>Push down stick with feet
>>
>>5917955
I've been in a couple relationships, but I do feel the same about being alone forever.
Gets me depressed, especially when I drink, which is why I haven't drank in a few days and it's hard to do. Keep thinking more and more about killing myself when I do, but the thought of alcohol is like DRINK ME
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 500x375
>mfw adjusting to single life again

I've been single for about 4 months now and I'm getting back in to that mindset. I was with my on-off boyfriend of about 2 years and we split again. I can admit that sometimes I feel like he might be the "one" and that maybe we'll be good for each other once we both stop being retards. But then I also realize that I don't need him just like he doesn't need me. We exchanged emails a few days ago and that was nice, but I feel very little regarding him.

I miss the companionship and the knowledge of having someone plus the amazing fucking we shared, but I'm getting used to it.

Given the chance, I'd date someone, but I'm far from needing it.
>>
I don't really want to be in a relationship but it's hard accepting that most people will just ignore me throughout my life because of how I look. Trying to stay strong and happy though - down with depression!
>>
I want someone to hold and keep close and to love me and i can love them back.

Dont know who it'll be what sex what build I really have no idea. Anyones a candidate if we get along but that last caveat is what holds me back. Folks just dont tend to get along with me, I dont know what to do
>>
Oh yes I'm lonely ;~;
>>
You're a man on a LGBTboard looking for women? You're limited in your options
>>
File: diana.png (62 KB, 438x570) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
62 KB, 438x570
>Find out from friend about a gay guy that is interested in me
>Message him happy because I don't know any other gays around
>Talk for a bit
>He's a chaser and only wants to have sex
Fuck life I just want a bf to date and hold hands with is that too fucking much
>>
>>5918009
Also I'm pretty sure my mind is broken and that I'm insane but oh well! I'll probably become a slut for daddies I find repulsive. Life is fun.
>>
File: 1446000035439.jpg (35 KB, 604x309) Image search: [Google]
1446000035439.jpg
35 KB, 604x309
I have no friends and no conversation with my roommates. I spend all day either working or practicing music. I literally have no one to have real conversations with and I'm scared of people; I have noticed myself do really dickish things too

I wish I could find a girl or another MtF... MtFs are easier to date in my experience. I mean, I'm not ugly and I can pass but don't go outside.. don't even have friends, not even in MtF I just go there as anon to post stud jokes but never connect to anyone

The music is going real well though
>>
>>5918361
>not even in MtF I just go there as anon to post stud jokes but never connect to anyone
not even in MtFg I just go there as anon to post stupid jokes but never connect to anyone
>>
>>5918361
>and no conversation with my roommates.
and no conversation [[except]] with my roommates.
>>
>>5917702
i know this feel
>>
>>5918361
Another mtf musician? Fave artists? Im big into The Mars Volta & Mew.
>>
>>5918408
I just opened Frances the Mute on youtube sounds cool

I really just pick and choose songs from different artists rather than follow one but Beethoven is the best imo
>>
>>5917606
>when you want a qt fem bf to love but live in bible belt country
The only gay bar here is a bland square building with completely black tinted windows, no sign of any kind and a wall as tall as the building itself going around it. The only people in there are old bears and hons. I'm 20, I was easily the youngest person there by at least 5-10 years.
>>
>>5918408
>>5918429
The way him and mozart can make the instruments compliment each other is amazing, counterpoint I think its called it's like washing over the spectrum of sound
>>
Ive been with someone for 6 yrs. Were good friends but i feel like i dont love her. I guess im just too big of a puss to do anything about it. She sort of gave me shit when i transitioned and it made us even more distant. Idk, we live together and i think thats all thats holding us together. I just want to be with another mtf who feels me on that level. < me bitching when i could just do something about it
>>
>>5918429
Bedlam In Goliath is where its at. I dont listen to any classical music besides select pieces that pique my interest. :x
>>
File: large.jpg (57 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
57 KB, 500x750
>>5918361
I can relate. I practiced the double bass for 3 hours a day in college, and didn't talk to many people. I don't play anymore but that was one of the most enriching experiences of my life.
>>
>>5918448
Beethoven's 9th symphony is insane at the choral part one of the best things I've ever heard

>>5918462
I guess the problem is finding other people to practice with that want to as much as you do
>>
>>5918308
at least they'll hold us and pleasure us
>>
>>5918863
OK this is all really degenerate and I don't really want to get involved but idk where else to post this.

Does anyone else kind of get the 'fantasy' of older guys like that, but not feel attracted to them/notice them in every day life? Like I notice 'cute' guys my own age and think about/am attracted mainly to them, but sometimes there's a fantasy of being with older guys like that even though I'm not necessarily attracted to them themselves as much as the dynamic of being with them. Does that make sense?
>>
File: RyanReynolds-03.jpg (151 KB, 1235x1500) Image search: [Google]
RyanReynolds-03.jpg
151 KB, 1235x1500
>>5918892
total sense

although I don't really notice "cute guys," I'm more of a person that likes handsome men because...
>bottom

it's something about being held by strong arms, sometimes being used how they want, and being held lovingly, even if you aren't dating
also, they're fucking hot

I'm probably broken and just wanna be held, but it's easy to find a daddy, although the last one I found was a goddamn cheater with his wife. ALSO HE DIDN'T WANNA FUKKEN CUDDLE AFTERWARD WHEN I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT I WANTED IT
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
bump
>>
>tfw no qt bf/gf to sit here and listen to chill music with late at night
why haven't I killed myself yet
>>
File: top10animedeaths.png (887 KB, 878x649) Image search: [Google]
top10animedeaths.png
887 KB, 878x649
>>5918228
Iktfb
>>
>>5917606
How does one make friends?
>>
File: 5.png (137 KB, 434x448) Image search: [Google]
5.png
137 KB, 434x448
>>5917606
>0yrs-20.32yrs

fuck me kill me

>20.32yrs - 20.67yrs

fuck me kill me

no period don't wait.

FUCK ME IN ORDER TO KILL ME PLEASE
I HATE IT ALL I LOVE IT ALL
ALL IT TAKES FOR ME IS ONE TINY GRAIN OF DUST AND I FALL

DESTROY MY BLOODLINE
>>
>>5918361
who are you i am you. wanna collab? wanna have sex??
>>
>>5918390
holy fuck this feel>>5917702
>>
At the end of the day the fact that no one has ever loved me romantically or showed the least bit of interest in me makes me feel like total shit to the point where I have felt depressed and empty for the last 7 years and thought about maybe ending my life but in the mean time have filled the void with sending nudes to horny guys
>>
>>5922259
Do you have any friends?
>>
I am ;_;
>>
I get lonely rarely. When I do, i find a partner....then i immediately isolate myself because I fucking hate people
>>
>>5922270
Yeah I have friends and I know it sounds fucked up but there love and my parents love just doesn't feel like enough and I've just always felt as if a guy loving me would magically fix everything which is probably not going to happen
>>
>>5918863
I'll hold you anon
>>
>>5917606
me, I haven't had a friend in my life and I am a kiss less virgin
how is an ugly tranny like me supposed to survive? I am so alone
>>
Literally every day for the last several years.
>No one to snuggle with on a park bench in the fall wearing comfy jackets and sharing a big scarf
>No one to talk about everything with
>No one to tell them how much I love them just by kissing them
>No one to make happy and feel happy myself just by seeing them smile
>No one to love

>>5919343
iktf.

>>5918408
Mars Volta is pretty sweet. Good taste, m8
>>
>>5922440
Last I saw a pic of you pre-transition you were wearing motocross gear do you still do that? That would be rad AF.
Also lonely biscum here would take tranny shooting and to dinner don't give a fuck.
>>
>>5922479
Yeah I still ride but I have to sell my bike for transition stuff. You live near california?
>>
>>5922493
That sucks idk if you should sell your bike fun is important. Then again I don;t know the transition feels. I did a lot of BMX and still Skateboard a lot. Never got to much motorcross I rode a lot of 4-wheeler though. Nah I live in Wyoming the end of world volcano land.
>>
I feel like I've become more socially retarded lately, like I forgot how to talk and stuff

Like I'd say and hi and then what the fuck do I say? What the hell??

I tried to make some new friends online and when we get to talking 1 on 1 it's always just the hi or some random matter I want to mention and then I stop replying cause I don't have anything to say

It wasn't this way in the past, did I hit my head too hard or what
>>
File: 077.jpg (776 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
776 KB, 2048x1152
>>5922517
oh ok, also 4 wheelers are for fags with no balance, I was a full blown freestyle daredevil
>>
>>5922307
How did you make said friends?
>>
>>5922529
Idk what it was I am great on a BMX freestyle and shit but motorcycles always through me off I feel like they are going to slide out on me all the time. I don't trust the grip on them idk why either i have never slid out on one. And balance is not a problem I skateboard all the time.
Do you have any vids of you shredding it?
>>
>>5922546
I deleted the vids but trust me it takes 10000% the balls to do what I did on a dirt bike because the speed, height, and danger factors are all multiplied.
>>
>>5922558
Oh I know it, my dad raced semi-pro foe years until i was born and listening to him talk about the rush and how on the edge you are racing I can only imagine that is amplified with freestyle.
You should make some more vids after transition and be a badass mtf. None of the neck beards talking shit would ever have the guts to attempt it.
>>
>>5922575
Naw, I can barely even load my bike into my truck now because estrogen made me a weakling. Also I was only into it because I was in repression and chose the most manly hobby I could think of. Last time I went out riding I was so bored all I thought about was dress shopping lol.
>>
>>5922596
HAHAHA nice!
I have to ask and IDK if you would feel comfortable answering this here, but why does /lgbt/ talk so much shit on you? You seem to be transitioning well. I don't know about your politics and what not but it seems they treat you unfairly from what I have seen.
Do you play on a PS4 or steam or anything like that could get your ID if you are bored/lonely and what not.
>>
>>5922544
Well high school and going out and drinking with strangers
>>
>>5922596
Biking isn't masculine. Women do it all the time.
>>
File: 1430625143554.jpg (42 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1430625143554.jpg
42 KB, 600x398
>starting to hate going to work because it means 7 hours of having to be around other people
>just want to stay in my apartment
>coworkers and manager are starting to notice the mask is slipping
>>
>>5922596
biking is like right behind running as the most androgynous sport possible
>>5922631
kayla is a massive shithead who spergs out on everyone else because theyre mentally ill and refuse to do anything about it so they just blame everyone else for their problems
>>
>>5922971
>the mask is slipping
Iktf
>>
File: OK then....gif (2 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
OK then....gif
2 MB, 220x220
>crushing on friend
>come out to friends
>thought this would make things easier
>crush comes out as bi
>everything is now harder
>>
File: yP0r017.jpg (89 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
yP0r017.jpg
89 KB, 680x418
>>5917606
I'm just a twink guy looking for a cuddle buddy or something ;-;
>>
File: tumblr_lpof308onC1qktqch.gif (473 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpof308onC1qktqch.gif
473 KB, 256x144
>>5922477
>this entire post
TOO REAL
>>
>>5917634
Me...
>>
>>5922414
h-hi

>>5923639
too real indeed.

>no one to fall asleep with while being cuddled
>no one to confide in
>no one to just randomly hug or be hugged by
>no cute kisses on necks
>>
>>5923860
Stop it you're too accurate
>>
File: and you are but a thought.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
and you are but a thought.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>tfw you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities
>tfw in a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever
>tfw nothing exists save empty space and you
>tfw you are but a thought
>>
someone that's not me should get all these lonely faggots and get them to meet up
>>
I got hit up by a guy in a fursuit and I am seriously considering it because I'm kinda lonely.
>>
>>5917606
yup

doesn't matter though, i'm a fucking ghost. i've tried everything from acting completely normal down to explicitly explaining my situation to normies and none of them have resulted in anyone caring about me. i might as well not exist.

nobody is hostile, nobody wants to hurt me, people sometimes even give indications they enjoy me being present.
but they never seek me out, never call first, never message first.
there are people out there who know i've been diagnosed with depression, whom i've met in real life, yet they haven't even made a cursory effort to check i'm not dead now that i've stopped texting. (in actuality i'm waiting for a single person to text me and confirm that i was just being paranoid when i thought i always had to message first to get anyone to recognise my existence.)

the thing is, i can't even be sympathetic in this ridiculous state, because i recognize this isn't how normal human beings are supposed to be treated. because i recognize that it makes me feel bad. these technically lead to wanting attention, or attention seeking (the only way i can obtain attention being by seeking it, even if it's more "i text first" and less "phoning at 4am pretending i'm in trouble and need help.")
and there's nothing sympathetic about attention seeking. sometimes there really should be, but that is not the world we live in.

I'm going to die alone, and if anyone I've known thusfar in life other than my family dares to show up at my funeral they will feel my ghostly wrath for having the insolence to disregard me in life, but use me as an excuse to meet up with others once i'm no longer present
>>
>>5924046
wow, don't do it anon
at least go to fukken craigslist and say you're lookin' for a "daddy that's not overweight" and ask for pic and describe your stats

>>5924075
I know that feel. Like I believe that some of the people I talk to probably consider me as their friends, but I don't really feel that way about anyone. Especially if they don't text back or text me first or just randomly message me one day.

I pretty much hide all my emotions for fear of them not liking me being depressed and complaining about practically everything. I can't even really have a good relationship with a friend or a lover because of this. I'm probably going to end up lonely for the rest of my life and I don't want that and I'll prolly commit suicide if something big happens to me, something that puts me over the edge.
>>
>>5917856
>there's literally no excuse for being alone.
Crippling paranoia.

If I tell this guy my favourite movie, then I fuck up and say something embarrassing, I can never mention my favourite movie online again unless I toss in some contradictory information to other things I told him to balance it out, because otherwise he might post chatlogs of my old fuckups.
>>
>>5924100 (me)

also no one does really text me. or call me to hang out. and I feel like I will always be bothering people if I wanna hang out with them all the time.
doesn't help that I don't really feel like these people are the perfect friends either. one person is a fukken SJW so like all politics is pretty much off unless I wanna argue, another is pretty annoying in that she only wants to hang out in big groups and I can't stand that as it makes me feel super awkward and causes me to be super quiet and stand in a corner
>>
>>5924100
>wow, don't do it anon
>at least go to fukken craigslist and say you're lookin' for a "daddy that's not overweight" and ask for pic and describe your stats
But I don't even want to fuck. I just want to cuddle. I'm a hermit by choice and emotionally independent but god damn if I don't get the sudden urge to be held once in awhile. I only don't seek out a relationship because I feel bad when people fall for me and I can't return the feelings. Seems manipulative on my part to lead someone on when I'm just looking for a cuddle buddy sometimes.
>>
>>5924122
there're probably guys out there willing to do that.
sex can be a nice addition to that though, but hopefully they wouldn't demand it.

would you like to cuddle? me as little spoon
>>
Does anyone else dislike their friends being in relationships?
it's petty and horrible and not particularly active (i still act civilly, like the person they like albiet as a friend, etc.) but it just makes me feel uneasy. i'm happy they're happy, but i know if push ever came to shove, it'd be me they'd drop like a fat man on Nagasaki.

for some reason i tier it too, regular straight relationships bother me the least (possibly because of social-norms allowing more for guys to have friends their wives hate), then gay relationships, then lesbians (again probably latent sexism 'two wives who hate me') which is very unlike me and i know it's bad. Good thing i haven't had friends in a long time.
>>
>>5924148
yeah I dislike it.
you're sitting there, and then all of a sudden they start cuddling while watching the movie and you get jealous and lonely and wanna die
>>
>>5924186
even worse when they're not in a relationship and start kissing even though one of them's female and the other's officially gay.
if nothing else that i feel that it was rude. it did finally drive home that my life is never going to get better, that i will never understand other human beings, that i'm going to die alone, that it was a mistake to ever believe anyone would give even a small amount of consideration to my presence, and so on though, so maybe i should be thankful.
>>
File: ItGetsBetter.jpg (38 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
ItGetsBetter.jpg
38 KB, 600x537
>>5924205
yeah the "it gets better!! :DDDDD" stuff is pretty retarded.
I don't understand humans either, but I fukken crave to be with them. shit sucks cuz no one would wanna be with someone that doesn't really understand them and act like a "robot" (what I got called ;_; )
>>
It's 1:33 am in here, I'm almost out of weed, I'm not completely alone but i feel alone, i have pushed away a lot of people and forced myself to be alone like I am right now. Sometimes i wish i wasn't alive, i don't want to kill myself but still, sometimes everything feels so numb. I feel like a edge lord typing this, but maybe it's because I'm just sad right now.
Hang in there /lgbt/
>>
>>5924075
I know this feel so well. I've concluded I'm just a ridiculously bland, uninteresting and defective person.
>>
>>5923390
U got steam brah
>>
>>5924122
are you me???? ;-;

come to az
>>
File: 1456721397837.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1456721397837.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>5922222
pents, i just noticed these today. sweet.
>>
File: sad.jpg (100 KB, 1280x903) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
100 KB, 1280x903
Im convinced im undateable at this point
There are probably 3 people on the planet I can have a good interaction with, and usually only when really drunk
Ill never understand how people get into so many relationships and flings when ive literally never has one
What the fuck are you even meant to do?
>>
>>5917634
What if he was straight?
>>
File: 1450930552996.jpg (206 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1450930552996.jpg
206 KB, 816x816
>>5922222
>>
Extremely. Im 18 and I have friends, but only because of school, if it wasnt for school we would never meet (mainly my fault). No gays in my school, in the city they are mostly into hook ups and/or not my type at all. I told 4 friends but other than that im closeted so even if a dream guy showed up i wouldnt be able to date him. Even if i was out, depression and anxiety chain me to my bed so i couldnt go out anyway. I both crave and fear having a soul mate (or even a best friend) as im scared i wouldnt be able to satisfy him. I masturbate a lot, maybe even too much, sometimes just because im bored, and its not even that good after the 4th time that day. I hug my bigger pillow almost every day, pretending its one of my friends or a future boyfriend. I cry a lot. All of these affected my grades (used to have all As, now barely get Ds (heh) and even failed 2 subjects) as if i wasnt already afraid of the future, which is getting close and i really feel like only death can bring me peace now. Im too scared to kill myself but if there was an opportunity like a shooting id probably take it. So yeah i feel lonely too.

I feel weird typing all this out but never got to do it before and its on anon so whatevs. Its a bit refreshing too. On a last note i hope everyones (myself included) going to find someone special and all your dreams will come true and most importantly will be happy. Thank you for reading this c:
>>
>>5917606
I feel extremely lonely. I lost my boyfriend a year ago. Ever since then I've felt alone. Being lonely is my way of still being with him.
>>
File: gen.png (206 KB, 713x357) Image search: [Google]
gen.png
206 KB, 713x357
we /personalbloggeneral/ now?

this is probably the worst year of my life so far. i'm paranoid that all my "friends" are starting to cut me off cause they've never liked me, but now school is ending and there's no reason to keep interacting and i can't tell if i'm cutting myself off from them or it's the other way around. also i spend all my free time holed away in my room on the internet, stutter and get adrenaline-rush shakes when i talk to strangers, and i've never been in a real relationship and probably never will.
>>
>>5926259
this is pretty cool whats the site
>>
File: sad feelz.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
sad feelz.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
>>5917606
I just want a boyfriend. Thinking about being with a guy makes me feel love again. I try hard to find a guy, dating sites, and even talk to anons on kik. They say I am cute but they live so far away. I just want a guy near me. No long distance bullshit. I so lonely.
>>
>>5926195
Jesus christ, anon, that hit me hard.
Do you have steam?
>>
>>5926337
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
she's the best cryptid next to mothman and maybe the flatwoods monster imo
>>
File: RestInPeaceAnon.gif (263 KB, 319x255) Image search: [Google]
RestInPeaceAnon.gif
263 KB, 319x255
> tfw you'll be alone because you're bi and a total top
>>
File: 1425581960621.jpg (280 KB, 1343x750) Image search: [Google]
1425581960621.jpg
280 KB, 1343x750
me, but i am just a cis straight guy so i have no excuse.
>>
>>5926395
Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>5926645

I'm not that anon. But what's wrong with what they said?
>>
>>5926488
>bi and a total top

You just described my bf of two years, anon. There's hope for you yet.
>>
>>5926702

I get no interest from girls really.
Total bottoms are ideal, but many are a little crazy.
Anyone who isn't a total bottom tends to end up wanting me to amend my preferences, but it's not something I want to do. It's either a girl or total bottom boy. I wonder how it'll turn out.
>>
File: jump.jpg (58 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
58 KB, 600x372
>>5922988
>biking is like right behind running as the most androgynous sport possible
Not biking you fucking moron, freestyle motocross is what I competed in, its the most manly thing someone could ever do in the world, big air is life or death every time you twist the throttle, no room at all for non alpha males.
>>
Oh boy am I lonely.
>Trans
>pass
>talking to guys is easy for me
>get to know a guy and start talking
>chat and plan to go on a date
>then completely stops talking to me. Doesn't respond to anything

This happens so much. And if we do go on a date, they always makeup some shit excuse as to why we can't date.One guy's excuse was that he didn't feel connected to me because of anal. He ate my asshole so what the fuck?
>>
>>5926760
you just had to work in that you pass didn't you? its like your little jab to let every non passer know that we will never get a date ever
>>
>>5917606
Me.
I've been lonely all my life. No one ever wants to be with a really ugly guy.
I'm waiting to die at this point.
>>
>>5926775
>projecting
>>
>>5926792
>passing
>>
File: 1351751781885.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1351751781885.gif
2 MB, 350x194
>>5926760
>I'd date you, happily
>tongue your ass
>and call you the next day

tfw no second date rimming to look forward to
>>
>>5917606
Real lonely, or "Wahh, I can't find my perfect partner" lonely? Because I imagine that the majority are complete shitters who fall into the latter category,
>>
>>5917634
I'm going to say hi to more people :) too bad I'm not Chad though so it will probably just be awkward :')
>>
>>5926963

Fuck those latter people. Chicks posting on my Facebook all the time, "waaah I'm so lonely I wish there was a girl out there who could love and understand me", but when I try to ask em out its always some bullcrap dodge. That's cool and all, they don't have to date me, but don't bitch about being alone if you have people throwing themselves at you. Meanwhile, I send out messages on okc and tinder everyday and the best I get are lukewarm replies that fizzle out. No one asking me out. Pretty goddamn lonely.
>>
>>5927030
"Wahhh I haven't dated in 3 whole months"

Yea, fuck those people
>>
>>5927088
>I haven't dated ever
>I'm 29

Death soon.
>>
>>5927097
Literally me if I don't kill myself sooner. It only gets harder every day, whether you're trying to change or cope or both.

I mean, if you missed out when it was easy in your teens, and then nothing works in your 20s, it's game over.
>>
>>5926945
Nah you won't. No one else would so what makes you any different?
>>
>>5927203
Not him, but lonely people view things differently.
I'd date anyone that wanted to be with me as long as we didn't hate each other.
>>
Quit idealizing a relationship to the point of making it your existence. Just live your life and be happy, somebody will find you qt3.14. Go outside sometimes, or if you're a tranny like me, find some dude on the internet.
>>
File: 1376250667993.png (13 KB, 438x499) Image search: [Google]
1376250667993.png
13 KB, 438x499
>>5927224
And then we got this retard over here.
>>
>>5926742
Bi top/gay bottom pairing is GOAT imo.

Have you been with women before? That lends certain bragging rights for the bottom.

>many are a little crazy

All I can say is that a lot of us can get a little jealous. I made my boyfriend swear off any porn involving women for example, and I still scour his laptop for any at least once a week.
>>
File: 1458270279569.jpg (360 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1458270279569.jpg
360 KB, 500x485
>used to think that if I was bi, I wouldn't be so lonely
>mfw since realising I was bi I've been more lonely than ever before
>>
>>5927270
> I made my boyfriend swear off any porn

Your boyfriend is a spineless coward
>>
>>5927097
Turned 30 two weeks ago. Never dated. The wizard meme isn't true. I feel cheated
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
no qt3.14 girl in my life, and not much dutchfags go here
>>
>>5927270
I'd dump you so quick. Goddamn. You act like a crazy woman.
>>
Yeah. Things could be worse, but I do wish that there was someone I could actually give my affection to. I don't like hooking up much. I could get laid without an issue, but it seems to hollow of an experience for me to do it. So I'm just, here, waiting for something to happen...
>>
>>5927270
>All I can say is that a lot of us can get a little jealous.

Fuck off trying to normalize your controlling, clingy behavior. I don't give a shit if my bi boyfriend watches porn with women because I'm not an insecure, manipulative faggot.
>>
>>5917795
Same.
>>
>>5918007
I miss fucking too, but I could always get laid. I just want to be around someone who is cool, and someone who I care about.
>>
>>5927404
>I don't give a shit if my bi boyfriend watches porn with women because I'm a proud cuck.
>>
>>5927495
>I'm a possessive faggot who can't keep my boyfriend faithful
>>
>>5927454

The way I found most of my awesome caring relationships was by fucking them first. *shrug* Now if only I could find someone to fuck again. It's been a long while...
>>
>>5917606
The first Easter without my bf in 3 years.
So fucking pissed
>>
>>5927568
Aww, you poor poor baby

Fuck off
>>
>>5927585
Hey all these people with that feel when no bf ITT should know it's better to be without than to have one for a long time and then go through a messy breakup making you feel like dying
>>
File: 1427313799991.jpg (45 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1427313799991.jpg
45 KB, 268x265
>>5927568
>tfw no Easter anal
>>
I made had one or two good fucks with my ex.
He really wasn't my type but I dove into the relationship anyways. I really want to find a guy where the fucking is amazing.
>>
File: n.jpg (963 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
963 KB, 2048x1536
>>5927568
fuck off
>>
>>5927549
I could. But, I don't know.
>>
>>5927751
Me too. Man, I dunno.
>>
File: 1458157981254.jpg (33 KB, 367x400) Image search: [Google]
1458157981254.jpg
33 KB, 367x400
How old are you lonely niggas? 19 here.
>>
>>5927203
>had bad previous experiences
>therefore nothing else is possible

there is literally a world full of people who you have not yet tried.
>>
>>5927807

You don't know loneliness until you're 25
>>
>>5927807

>>5927884
I'm pretty sure my loneliness was the same when I was 10 or 19
It's not something that stacks over the years
>>
>>5927890
I don't know. I just think I need to get out more, probably.
>>
File: tittys.png (108 KB, 315x280) Image search: [Google]
tittys.png
108 KB, 315x280
aromantic

feels good
>>
>>5927917
>aromantic

Why not just say "bisexual"?
>>
>>5927933
triggered
>>
File: franco_drink_1.jpg (43 KB, 234x286) Image search: [Google]
franco_drink_1.jpg
43 KB, 234x286
>>5927933
Ouch, man.
>>
>>5927807
24 in a couple weeks
>>
>>5927890

Loneliness really does stack. I mean, you have a good chance because you're only 19 and anything could happen. But the more you get into 30's, the more it feels like it's really just hopeless. But anything can happen in 10 years.
>>
>>5927807
>>
File: 1452118145971.jpg (77 KB, 516x557) Image search: [Google]
1452118145971.jpg
77 KB, 516x557
>>5927933
>tfw bisexual tranny
I-I'll find love eventually, right?
>>
>>5928855
It all depends on your standards.
>>
>>5928855
yes
>tfw bisexual unsure with unattractive body
who /suicidehours/ here
>>
>>5927807
>>
>>5928922
Body is easy to fix though. Having an ugly face is nightmare mode.
>>
>>5927807
>>
>>5928929
I have both, kind of. I'd pretty much just take anyone at this point.
>>
File: 1437283802865.png (248 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1437283802865.png
248 KB, 580x435
>>5917660
>Cute snuggling is where it's at.
I want this more than sex, and I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>5927807
21 here, pal.

>>5928922
>>5928929
>>5928947
There are some who don't care too much about one's physical features, but rather focus on who a person is. You might luck out with someone like that, if you can weed your way through the droves of shallow assholes.

>>5928967
You and me both. :<
>>
>>5928988
Finding someone who's into /mu/core, shitposting and more shitposting who isn't shallow is tuff.

>>5928967
Same.
>>
>>5929001
into /mu/core is the hardest reqauirement. everyone i ever dated didn't share my taste in music. well cept one guy but he was flakey
>>
>>5928947
>>5928967
Me too

>>5928988
>There are some who don't care too much about one's physical features
This is a myth from what I've seen
>>
File: 1381028007241.png (127 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1381028007241.png
127 KB, 247x248
>>5928988
>>5928967

I-I'm also 21. :c

>>5929001
>>5929011
Holy shit, are you me?
Same.
>>
>>5929013
I wouldn't say it's a myth per se, but rather that it's fairly rare you'll find someone like this--not to mention the chance of finding a person you can actually *click* with.
>>
>>5929017
i am not 21 so there is that
>>
>>5929011
it hurts
>>
I think the big thing stopping me is that I've never been in a relationship so I wouldn't even know what to do. Like how would a date work? I'm painfully ridiculously awkward. I'd probably just lock up and start sweating and everyone nearby would notice and the whole thing would be like a long slow motion train wreck with everyone watching. Also for some reason I've never even hinted at a desire for intimacy/relationships irl, and I quickly change the subject if it comes up.
>>
>>5929091
blasting /mu/sic washes away pesky emotions, at least for a bit
> tfw realize why it's called Loveless
>>
>>5929104
It gets easier with practice. Just be your awkward self, see what happens, realize the world didn't end, and go from there.
>>
>>5929120
let's be friends
>>
>>5917606
I'm lonely. I get rejected all the time on grindr because I have a stubble. Nevermind being 18 and slim; that 2 mm stubble = total haram.

fucking hebephillic cunts.
>>
>random sweaty dude runs into me hard
>we instinctively grab and paw at each other so we don't fall over
>faces about an inch away from each other
>feel his breath on my lips
>it's all over in less than a second
>he doesn't say anything, just gives me a sheepish, apologetic smile
>end up fantasizing about cuddling him for about three days straight

Fucking kill me.
>>
Wow, the degenerate board is full of very pathetic and emotional people.
I am not shocked.
>>
it feels like i'd be comfy being with a fellow and nice /lgbt/ guy :(
>>
>>5929370
>implying that doesn't describe most of 4chan's user base in general
>>
>>5929370
That's hedonism for you.
>>
>>5917606
Meee
>>
File: big gay.png (203 KB, 338x397) Image search: [Google]
big gay.png
203 KB, 338x397
>>5929392
>that's hedonism
>>
Guys, this board kind of sucks with all the animu and trump-posting, etc., but this is actually kind of a nice thread
>>
i havent had any friends or partners in over 15 years and i mostly just sit in my bedroom masturbating for money so i can survive without having to leave my house or function as an adult. its kinda funny how guys lose their shit over me on cam sites but nobody even wants to speak to me in person.
>>
>>5926963
>tfw no interest in having a partner, just want friends
>everyone else is obsessed with the idea, rendering them even less relatable and thus making it even harder to find friends
>>
>>5929450
Don't worry. We all die alone, anon.
>>
>>5929233
I'll take the haram 18 yr old :3

where you live bb?
>>
fyi making friends gets harder the older you are so it's going to get worse not better
>>
>>5929464
>>
>>5917606
Seeing someone but it isn't making things better.
We are not a couple, idk where things will go desu. He's still a good company but I need more than one friend or he'll start to piss me off
But finding friends is hard since
1. Most people are fucking boring
2. Last few friends I made got a crush on me. One became a jealous bitch, another is awkward to talk to because I'm pretty sure she didn't got over me yet and it's been months. Not even mentioning the crazy guy I was friends with who I fucked and he went full nuts(don't stick your dick in crazy lads).

Loneliness seems to be inevitable. I'll still will be looking for company but I don't put much hope in it.
>>
>>5917825
Being in a relationship won't stop your suicidal thoughts. It'll only drag the other person down with you. Go get professional help.
>>
>>5928211
I guess it feels different for different people, the "anything could happen" mindset actually just makes things worse for me

Looking back I think I was most lonely in high school even though I got more social contact

But if I had to compare current me to me as a kid it's pretty much the same
>>
>Only friend no longer talks to me
>Now find myself hoping he dies soon (he's healthy and young, it's unlikely unless he's hit by a car or something.) so that he can't spread my secrets because I'm paranoid as fuck.
>Still like him, so it makes me sad, but it's the only way to guarantee he won't ever spread things and he's never coming back.

This isn't healthy and I feel bad. At least I'm just wishing death, instead of planning murder. (Which I'd never do for multiple solid reasons, even if I went crazy.)
>>
>>5927807
Where are you guys at? Maybe we could be less lonely together?
>>
>>5917896
>Columbia, MO
I didn't think there were any other fags on this site in Missouri. There's still hope for me
>>
>>5927807
>>
>look back with hindsight
>wonder how the fuck i was naive enough to think we could ever have been friends

the only mystery is why she said we were
a lie?
or a misunderstanding?
>>
>>5927807
20, bi male

would literally drop everything to go live with someone who would just be nice to me
>>
>>5934084
>>
I just want someone to drink rye and watch black lagoon with
>>
File: 1450496496899.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450496496899.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>5937655
i'm here
>>
File: curiousCat.webm (370 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
curiousCat.webm
370 KB, 426x320
I think I just want a girly guy who I can relate to but has boobs and we eat Haribo gummies together all the time.

Any takers?
>>
>>5934084
>would literally drop everything to go live with someone who would just be nice to me
I would too, but it would never happen.
>>
Who else is at the point of spending hours in elaborate fantasy relationships? A daydream bf takes the pain away for the duration but makes it that much worse during the times when I can't be slipping out of reality...
>>
File: 1419058255152.jpg (73 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1419058255152.jpg
73 KB, 709x765
>>5938150
>Who else is at the point of spending hours in elaborate fantasy relationships?
Me, anon. I know the feeling.
It's fucking ridiculous but I can't get over the curiosity of knowing what future is in store for me and this one guy I'm crushing on.

>worse during the times when I can't be slipping out of reality
Me.
>>
>>5937940
Haribo is the best! Too bad I'm not a guy.
>>
>>5938150
I do that when I can't sleep. I imagine my bf comes back home from work and gets in bed with me, and we talk about our day.

It helps.
>>
>>5938150
i have a fantasy world

when i started, in that world, i had friends and we did things and it was nice.
as it slowly dawned on me i would never have friends again, that faded away.
now i spend most of my time imagining that world fighting a losing battle against an alien invasion as i try to cross it alone.
>>
>>5938150
Me too, I spend too much time thinking about cuddling and sleeping with someone else that pisses me off because I feel like a little bitch, because I know I don't have good qualities for someone to like me, I have a broken nose, fucked up teeth, I stutter, I have social anxiety, but I'm starting to get better, I don't worry about that like I used to. Typing this makes me feel so fucking cringy and melodramatic, but I just wanted to let it out.
I hope you get a real bf, anon, whoever you are.
>>
Felt this way for nearly a decade now, but for the past 8 years I survived by showering my dog with love, he died recently due to cancer and I'm now it has all come flooding back.

TLDR: Crazy dog guy's dog dies, crazy dog guy remembers how miserably lonely his life is.
>>
>>5938985
>>
>>5938985
RIP dogebro ;_;
>>
File: Sadhouse.gif (497 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sadhouse.gif
497 KB, 500x375
>no one to hug
>>
I just want a bf to hug and cuddle with.

But I'm straight and stuck with girls so I will be alone forever.
>>
File: 1458009461842.png (257 KB, 434x440) Image search: [Google]
1458009461842.png
257 KB, 434x440
At this point the only way I could ever get any is from Grindr
And why even bother at that point?
Ill just never know how to find or relate to others
I even went outside at many points and nothing happened
Theres like a force field that makes people not like me
>>
>>5927270

I haven't been with a woman before. I've had dates, but that's it. I quit video porn anyway.

>>5927807

>>5934084
>>5937961

I feel like starting a commune for the lonely people of /lgbt/, a huge house created through charity/generous funding, where people could live-in, educate themselves, a free gym, library, kitchen facilities, etc., all they'd have to do is provide an income for themselves for food and make small donations for the upkeep of the property/utility bills. How does this sound?
>>
File: 1355159103589.jpg (66 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
1355159103589.jpg
66 KB, 500x657
Anyone wanna chat on skype while i play some vidya? Skype: monoblast1
>>
File: fKSvxP3.png (186 KB, 415x234) Image search: [Google]
fKSvxP3.png
186 KB, 415x234
>fluctuate between feelings of soul crushing loneliness and utter disgust at the thought of another person
I just want a qt bf who isn't a whore and who likes to cuddle and hold hands but also stay the fuck away from me is that too much to ask
>>
>be landwhale straight-het
>hadn't had sex for nearly 10 years
>started dating trangirl who went full transition
>never dated anyone trans before
>didn't treat them like shit
>was dating/fucking them since Christmas
>month ago she breaks up with me
>says I'm too ugly and couldn't stomach fucking me anymore
>was getting healthy during time with her
>spreads rumore I was a trannychaser
>again, first time dating anyone trans
>don't know if I should feel regret or feel lonesome over ordeal
>>
File: 143546789954.jpg (34 KB, 337x403) Image search: [Google]
143546789954.jpg
34 KB, 337x403
>>5939520
>Theres like a force field that makes people not like me
ew
take a shower
>>
>>5939600
>How does this sound?

I can see two possible outcomes:

>everyone is locked in their room waiting for everyone else to be asleep to get food from the kitchen

>someone gets triggered and kills everyone else then commits suicide
>>
>>5939680
What are you?
>>
>>5940093

> everyone is locked in their room waiting for everyone else to be asleep to get food from the kitchen

I would do my best to make people feel included. And people would come to that place on the pretense that such activities would occur.

> someone gets triggered and kills everyone else then commits suicide

I'd have a screening process for this.
>>
>>5940093
>>everyone is locked in their room waiting for everyone else to be asleep to get food from the kitchen

Hah that was me living with parents, it could be a week never seeing them eye to eye.

I'm terminally lonely, but I can't live with other people. Maybe I could with a loved one.
>>
>>5940576
>I'd have a screening process for this.
Pls elaborate
>>
>>5939600
>commune

Yea, have lonely people go crazy because hearing people fucking through the walls is genuinely triggering
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.