[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP SWITCHING GENDERS. There's way too many of you now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Cartoon-stop.jpg (25 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon-stop.jpg
25 KB, 319x283
STOP SWITCHING GENDERS.

There's way too many of you now and we already have enough stupid feminists who think child-rearing is beneath them as it is.

The birth rates of western society will dwindle to nothing and we'll be replaced by a more primitive culture that still breeds. do you think they give a fuck about lgbt rights?
>>
>>5913036
Trans people are not even 1 per cent of the population. Us not having children has no impact at all on the birthrates.

The problem is that straight women are too independent now and straight guys are too scared of them to impregnate them
>>
don't listen to this meshugenah
>>
How about you stfu and let people control their own bodies. People aren't just baby-factories, and there's too damn many people as it is.
>>
>>5913174
*There's too damn many brown people as it is.
Fixed it. It's not racist; it's a fact.
>>
>>5913036
>the more people who switch
>the less have kids
>switching genders stops degens from having kids

OP what the fuck is the problem here ???
>>
>>5913036
fuck you, i'll switch as much as i want. i've switched to girl around 4x, boy 2x, attack helicopter 2x and currently i am trying fridge-gender out.
>>
B-but my penis doesn't work anymore so I can't stick it into a woman and have at least 10 babies to help you save white race, senpai!
>>
>>5913036
go get laud then lol
>>
The birth rate dropping is due to the shit economy and bleak future. Go complain about that instead of feminist boogeywomen.
>>
If you fund research on functional wombs for mtfs I'll get bottom surgery and have 6 kids.
>>
File: 1385924999388.png (629 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1385924999388.png
629 KB, 1280x720
>>5915064
Me too, I would be the mother of men that would be legendary heroes raised in the old ways if you give me the ability with the money magic.
>>
>>5913871
>tfw
>>
Those "primitive cultures" tend to make less of a big deal about it in the first place. Fuck off, Stormfront.
>>
>>5913058
Pretty much this, just look at Japan.
The women all got independent and the men are all cucks now. Their population will get fucked longterm if this trend continues. Has nothing to do with trans people.
>>
>>5913426
Who doesn't like chocolate?
>>
File: 1458312287414.png (61 KB, 444x547) Image search: [Google]
1458312287414.png
61 KB, 444x547
your fault desu for calling us freaks for all these years and defunding research on trans/gay reproduction.
you reap what you sow.
>>
>>5915064
pretty much this, transwomen and sterile women will want to be baby factories. they want what they cant have
>>
>>5930652
I want a whole soccer team of kids desu. I want to be pregnant until I'm in my late 20's.
>>
>>5913058
It's not about straight women being independent, it's that our economy has shifted so that small families are no longer beneficial. In economies depending on unskilled labor like agriculture or mining, large families are beneficial, since more workers in your family = more income. But developed economies require education, so there's no point in having lots of kids if you can't afford to send them all to college.
>>
>>5930867
*so that large families are no longer beneficial
>>
>>5930867
It doesn't matter what the economy is like if you let them have jobs and don't get married.

If they needed men they would get pregnant more
>>
>>5930875
>If they needed men they would get pregnant more
You have it backwards. The only reason they really need men (apart from artificial limitations where society makes it difficult for a woman to support herself by working) is so they can reproduce. Since reproduction is less of a priority in modern economies, they don't need men as much.
>>
>>5930938
Because they are not financially dependent.
If they were, they'd get married sooner, which would mean more potential children.
>>
>>5930973
Yes, but I don't see how forcing women to be financially dependent is a good thing. It's a restriction of personal freedom. And doing it so they have more potential children is illogical, unless you think the government should also subsidize their education.
>>
>>5913426
That's the definition of racist.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.