[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions to lesbians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is it true what they say? Does a good dicking really turns most man-hating lesbians back to straight women?
>>
File: Transgender.png (167 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
Transgender.png
167 KB, 960x468
>>5908912
NO.

They have to be bisexual or more on the straight side.
>>
I had dicking before realizing how gay I was. Pretty underwhelming tbghwyf. IDK gay dudes dick lust. Straight girls don't even like dick that much and more often dudes just grunt inside and call it a day. I thought I was just like any other straight that found sex with dudes lame.
>>
>>5908912

Women tend to be more submissive and will often turn gay or straight depending on their partner. I've seen bossy lesbians turn girls gay and those same girls become straight again once they are dumped.

The actual man-hating butch dykes don't get turned though. They are in it for life.
>>
>>5908912
Pretty much
>>
>>5909543
>I was just like any other straight that found sex with dudes lame.

Lmao speak for urself girl

That cis girl
>>
>>5912464
*T. cis girl

Lol sorry kinda inebriated right now
>>
>>5912268
yeah this
women are really malleable
>>
>>5908912
The best dicking I ever got was from a hot girl who really knew how to work a strap on. She was the type that got off whenever I got off or whenever I was acting really submissive for her so she was really concentrating on making sure I was orgasming all night long.

Good times. Good times.

Women are just a hell of a lot more flexible when it comes to sex and sex roles.
>>
I would love a good dicking from a chick with a strapon. But not a dude, I will never go for dude sex over titties and vag. Just can't get off without those.
>>
>>5912490
>>5912477
spot the trannies in the thread by their vast over generalizations of women. your opinions don't matter guys, this is a thread about lesbians not straight men.
>>
>>5912559

Way to project, buddy. Go back to your chaser gen, shoo shoo.
>>
>>5912464
>>5912468
So wait you're a cis girl that likes dick just hanging around /lgbt/ because...?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.