[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/ Im new here. So I need some clarifications. My girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: positive desktop.jpg (625 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
positive desktop.jpg
625 KB, 2560x1600
Hi /lgbt/ Im new here. So I need some clarifications. My girlfriend is bi. Is it normal for Bisexuals to go through phases of only liking one sex and then switch to another? Is it normal for bisexuals to want to involve more than one person in the relationship? Should I treat anyone she brings around as a threat? We've been dating for about a year and shes amazing. I want to keep it just the two of us but she has other plans. If you could please be so kind as to answer my questions that would be much appreciated. Im not sure what to do.
>>
>>5908400
You're getting cucked anon
>>
I mean I've been in the threesomes but I just want to know if its normal. She wants to go to sex clubs and involve other people. Do bisexuals typically do this?
>>
>>5908425
Bi is code word for slut
>>
>>5908400
>Is it normal for Bisexuals to go through phases of only liking one sex and then switch to another?
Yes.

>Is it normal for bisexuals to want to involve more than one person in the relationship?
Maybe? Depends on the person. They're attracted to both, so I guess there's more incentive for group sex, right?

>Should I treat anyone she brings around as a threat?
You're not a wild animal, no need for that. Be clear with your expectations and feelings and listen to hers. If you care about the relationship, communicate. If you don't communicate with her, you can't expect her to know that you worry, y'know?
>>
>>5908400
>Is it normal for Bisexuals to go through phases of only liking one sex and then switch to another?
Some yes, many no.
>Is it normal for bisexuals to want to involve more than one person in the relationship?
No. Only a minority are polyamorous.
No. Bisexuals have to be able to have friends of any sex.
>We've been dating for about a year and shes amazing. I want to keep it just the two of us but she has other plans.
Talk and negotiate with her.
>>
>>5908400

That does not sound like productive behavior. You should be nice and friendly to people she brings around
>>
OP are you a man?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.