[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masterbaiting as a trans... If you're pre-hrt trans, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: but I have a benis.jpg (59 KB, 209x500) Image search: [Google]
but I have a benis.jpg
59 KB, 209x500
Masterbaiting as a trans...

If you're pre-hrt trans, is it damaging to jerk it off?
>>
>>5907414
Nope :]
>>
>>5907414
I honestly don't know. /fit/ meme is that masturbating every day makes you low T but I doubt it.
>>
>>5907471

I hope that is true because sometimes have sexual urges trough out months, I do fight it but you know... sometimes you just got to release it.

Any more info or any evidence proving that it lowers T levels?
>but I have a benis
>>
>>5907471
Masturbation has little effect on your testosterone levels.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/246689-the-effects-of-masturbation-on-testosterone/
>>
>>5907414

It’s not gonna make you more manly or less womanly, either now or during / after HRT, if that’s what you’re asking.
>>
masturbaiting releases a bunch of chemicals, including ones that help fight off depression, which I from what I understand is a big problem among people suffering from body dysphoria. Masturbaiting can only help you, honestly, as long as you don't do it chronically to the point that you hurt yourself or start shirking off responsibilities so you can go diddle your fiddle.
>>
How often would you have to masturbate while in HRT so your dick doesn't completely atrophy? I'm okay with it diminishing in size, but a completely atrophied dick scares me.
>>
>>5910968
Probably in the realm of tmi but I've been aiming for once or twice a week to avoid this and haven't had any problems. Maybe once every two weeks as a minimum but that could be pushing it. Then again, I'm not an expert on the matter
>>
>>5910968
Nothing that has been proven through study that I've found, but I've heard a couple times here and a couple times on other websites that just getting an erection regularly can circumvent atrophy... I personally masturbate almost everyday (but that's just because I don't hate my penis as much as other people and I like masturbating)... I'd say giving yourself a sturdy erection at least every other day or every couple of days would be sufficient but I'm not an expert, so don't quote me on that. Also, if you're still getting erections randomly throughout the day or when you wake up you shouldn't have to worry about giving yourself an erection or masturbating at all but you can if you want or are still worried about it, obviously.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.