[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be bothered if someone working at a "gay"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456773054077.png (296 KB, 523x387) Image search: [Google]
1456773054077.png
296 KB, 523x387
Would you be bothered if someone working at a "gay" bar was actually straight? Thinking of applying to one as a cocktail waiter.

I like serving people a lot and LGBT folk are always a fun crowd but I don't wanna give people the wrong idea either.

Do you generally assume everyone at an establishment like that is gay? If so what's a polite way of saying you're straight even though you're working in a place like that?
>>
>>5906744
i mean the staff should be there to work and not like sleep with anyways, it shouldn't matter, just like it shouldn't matter if a gay guy works at a normal bar, but idk someone is always bothered by something
>>
>>5906744
well, workers are just workers..they're there to work

if you go to a restaurant, do you assume that waiter is food?
>>
>>5906744
As long you understand dudes are going to hit on you and are okay with that, I'd be fine. You'll get better tips if you flirt back rather than immediately say you're straight. That's only for if someone starts being serious with you.
>>
>>5906757
>You'll get better tips if you flirt back
What if I suck their dicks?
No homo
>>
>>5906754
only if he's hot.
>>
>>5906744

>Do you generally assume everyone at an establishment like that is gay? If so what's a polite way of saying you're straight even though you're working in a place like that?

If you want to work at a gay bar just pretend you have a boyfriend, people will get pissy with you if they see you as an outsider.
>>
>>5906861
its okay to suck his dick if you make sure he knows you're straight 100%, as long as you're honest about your 100% straightness while you coke down his juicy cock and swallow his delicious cum
>>
>>5906878
Will I get a tip?
>>
>>5906884
You may get more than a tip, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>5906876
DESU, this actually seems like the easiest option, and it avoids a lot of issues.
>>
Where I live, the gay bar is one of the few places that will hire gay men.

Would I be bothered? Is that really your question?
>>
>>5906744
I don't see a problem with it.

But you'd have to be prepared to be hit on.
>>
Nope

Rape by deception
>>
>>5906744
One of my favorite youtubers (who happens to be straight) has a few videos about the time that he was a bouncer at a gay bar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0o_UE3H_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAT_Fs1mnBM

I guess that's a bit off-topic, but your question made me think of that.
>>
>>5907904
What the shit.
Where do you live? Uganda?
>>
>>5906884
Honey you're getting the tip, the shaft and if you're particularly skilled the balls themselves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.