[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want a trans gf, call me a "chaser" I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Sue Kaleris.png (1 MB, 733x982) Image search: [Google]
Sue Kaleris.png
1 MB, 733x982
I really want a trans gf, call me a "chaser" I don't care. I mean I'm heavily in need of any new relationship but this would be such a learning and new experience. Where do I find you people? Is there some sort of dating site?

FUCK
>>
>>5906231
try craigslist
>>
>>5906231
OK Cupid remains pretty popular.
>>
Holy shit this board is like 1/3 whiny chasers.

Y'all need containment.
>>
>>5906246

What's wrong with being a chaser? Would you rather me not want to date a trans person ever?

>>5906244

I've been on there before, very few in my area, most of them much older (30/40s)
>>
>>5906253
>What's wrong with being a chaser? Would you rather me not want to date a trans person ever?
Yes.
>>
File: 1429379895784.jpg (195 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429379895784.jpg
195 KB, 1200x1200
>>5906290

>Someone having a preference or interest is scum fuck them!
>>
>>5906231
Such beauty.
>>
>>5906231
transgenderdate
and Fetlife are decent
>>
>>5906372
WHOOOOOO
>>
I date guys on OKC, but to be fair I'm tagged as "Straight Woman, Trans Woman" on the side

annnd literally every date so far has had that one question about, "So I don't know anything about this trans stuff.. What do you have to do?" And most men are blind to the 16PT BLACK TEXT iN THE STATS BOX so I have to bring it up during a first date just in case. One dude even went on a date with me after telling him?? And I got a response of "no, I did not know that" during a perfectly good date. shiiii #ruined
>>
>>5908398
op pic
>>
>>5906253
>calls 'em whiney chasers
>is a whiney tool
>>
>>5906231
the dating site is called portland, oregon and you log in by posting on mtfg
>>
>>5906231
i found my girlfriend BY being a chaser.

>>5906246
hon detected.
>>
>>5909303
Shit sucks, but at least CIS women deal with the same scenarios with profile comprehension.

Law of numbers in your favor though, keep at it you'll find some one eventually desu
>>
>>5909303
I met a trans girl pretty much by accident. Im bi tough so gender is a bit whatever for me. I look and act straight normally so don't come across as gay. Read up on alot of trans stuff lately. I just treat it like a normal straight relationship and her like any other girl, she seems to appreciate that.

How do you see dating bi men? They will get turned on by both aspects of your body. Is that insulting? Or is it just if they make a point out of you f.inst having a penis? If they treat you as any other girl then it should all be nice.
>>
Trans girls dont often post to dating sites for fear of reprisal or being linked negatively in social media.
Im a trans woman so I know--the moment a dude is informed you're trans its like everything is over, even if you open with "I'm trans" hell get butthurt like he was betrayed. People like you who are honest about not being turned off by trans women are great to know about, but like hell I'd out my situation when i could continue to pretend I was always a woman to avoid scrutiny. Fuck.

And fuck all this shit in /LGBT/ about transitioning either early or killing yourself. Transition at any age, dont be fucking miserable or put it off if you can do it now.
>>
>>5917851
>And fuck all this shit in /LGBT/ about transitioning either early or killing yourself.
It's a cry of despair from people who can't accept anything less than their idea of perfection. It's pretty horrible, but I think most regulars here know to not pay it any mind.

And yeah, I don't list myself openly as trans when seeing if I want to date someone. I don't tell them unless I actually want them. (I don't do anything intimate without telling someone though)
>>
>>5906231

stay away from the SJW/sensitive types. they're not worth the headache, you want a healthy TS girl that knows she has a dick at the very least accepts it
>>
>>5917851
>>Trans girls dont often post to dating sites for fear of reprisal

this is true, its why CL is literally the godsend for chasers

find yourself a nice trans waifu that will watch anime with you and let you slam your cock into her tight little submissive boypussy
>>
>>5917953
>boypussy
>Calling it a boypussy
dropped
>>
>>5917974
dropped

found the unpassable SJW
>>
>>5918023
I pass perfectly and am generally laid back, but "boy-" anything is a huge turnoff.
>>
File: 1452016806543s.jpg (9 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1452016806543s.jpg
9 KB, 250x200
Society should just be more accepting
>>
>>5917974

All the better for me.

>>5917953

>boypussy
>Calling it a boypussy

Picked up [tfwnospoilers](if I weren't so mannish).[/tfwnospoilers[
>>
>>5906246
you can't contain our love,
our love breaks down walls.
>>
Just keep fucking every girl you see until you find a transgender one.
>>
>>5917953

Do you usually find them or just put up a profile and let them find you?
>>
>>5918237
no one's obligated to fuck you, rtard
>>
not all transwomen will identify themselves as such online. Many straight men are not willing to date someone who was born male. why don't you let them find you by calling yourself "pansexual" online and say you are willing to date both cis and trans women. If you are active enough online and not creepy about it, they will find you.
>>
>>5921549
>>Do you usually find them or just put up a profile and let them find you?

put a post asking for what you want

it helps if you're shredded and you have at least a body pic up

just know that the hot ones have lots of choices, if you're fat/gross you might have to stick to cds
>>
>>5921578
they don't have to fuck you waste of space
>>
>>5922298

Interesting, which section?
>>
>>5917389
I have no problem dating bi guys.. It's kind of reassuring. I am kinda picky about men being good at kissing though. It's a deal breaker if the guy isn't BOTH dominant in a physical/protecting kinda way, and good for a nice hour of making out :3

I feel like an arse right now, cuz after dating a lot I have met someone I really click with and he's gr8, but I'm not racing to smooch him. . . More people to meet I guess.

>Want to date a trans girl?
Date the girls with careers.. Trust me dudes, normies 'n' hotties B]
>>
>>5906290
Tumblr detected.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.