[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We should remove the T from LGB!" You guys realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1443526843062.jpg (135 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1443526843062.jpg
135 KB, 950x534
>"We should remove the T from LGB!"

You guys realize these are just /pol/lacks false flagging, right? As a faggot, I have nothing against trans people, and none of the other faggots I know inexplicably hate trans people either. There are plenty of transmen and women who hang out in the gay scenes around here, and everyone is sociable with them.

It should be painfully obvious to any non-newfag that /lgbt/ is heavily trolled by /pol/, /r9k/ and probably /b/ as well, so take that shit with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1424987325124.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1424987325124.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>5905506
You are an enlightened one, aren't you
>>
You're giving /lgbt/ a bit too much credit here.
Obviously this board represents a very specific segment of the LGBT community, not the whole, but it's not like actual gay, lesbian, bisexual and even transgender people can't be transphobic.
>>
I believe that there are a lot of biphobic and transphobic gays out there. That's just my belief though, and I could be wrong. There are too many lesbians out there who don't want a girl because she's had a dick in her in the past, and too many gay guys out there who think that trans people are ruining the LGBT scene.
>>
>>5905613
>many gay guys out there who think that trans people are ruining the LGBT scene.

Theres also a lot of gay guys who think transwomen in particular are "betraying gay guys" because they think transwomen only transitioned to attract straight guys. You can usually point them out with the "But i didnt choose to be gay!! why should trannies be allowed to choose their gender!!!"
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x1136
lol
>>
>>5905506
>L
>people grouped by their sexual attraction
>G
>B
>T
>???

The only reason we're all lumped together is because that centuries old stereotype about effeminacy = homosexuality, and strangely enough most lgbt "activists" would be the first to decry that logic as toxic and untrue.

I mean, I don't care that it's LGBT, but let's not act like one of those letters is not like the others.
>>
>>5905506
There's a regrettable overlap between all our populations, /pol/ and /r9k/. Some of these threads are false flags, but most result from the overlap.

Just a matter of trying not to hold it against random Anons.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 545x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 545x480
>>5906208
Stone wall era gay rights groups like lambda disagree
>>
>>5906208
More like
>T
>faggots
>B
>Mostly faggots
>G
>Faggots
>L
>?????
>>
>>5906516
Their reasoning is that gays and transgenders face discrimination rooted on gender prejudice, that it's always going to be LGBT because of Stonewall, a single event from a single country decades ago, and drags all HIV positive people into the movement to boot (even though the vast majority of HIV positive people worldwide are not LGBT).

Virtually none of that tirade makes real sense.
>>
>>5906590
Stonewall was more a raid on the mob than on gays. It's funny to me that parades are based on this.
>>
>Any opinion I disagree with is a troll
>>
it shoulh be LGBA desu
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 450x433
>>5906779
They're also pathetic mouthbreathers who want the government to ban free speech. Or so the gay papers said about that failed petition.
>>
>>5905506
>You guys realize these are just /pol/lacks false flagging, right?
Duh, this thread is as pointless as those troll threads, they've already been dismissed by everyone of significance.
>>
>>5905506
I understand why LGB and T are put together. But I wish we could separate both movements
>>
>>5906590
>it's always going to be LGBT because of Stonewall

Which is ironic because the people at Stonewall were Drag Queens and transsexuals hate drag queens and attack them constantly while simultaneously trying to ride their coattails.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.