[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird chaser behaviour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1388534509001.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1388534509001.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>be virgin mtf
>meet handsome guy via a gay dating site (its well established that chasers search for transgirls here)
>he is really attractive and tells me on my first date that he only has experience with cisgirls so far
>but he really wants to have a relationship with a cisgirl but is anxious about telling his friends an family
>on the second date he tells me that he showed a pic of me to his mother
>he invites me for dinner, we sleep in the same bed but nothing happens
>probably because I tell him that I'm a virgin and insecure about my body and intimacy
>I cancel a few dates because I anxious and don't get my shit together
>he seems really upset
>tells me he is in a relationship with a cisgirl

a few months later

>he texts me that he ended the relationship and we should meet
>we have sex a few times, I give him head but I don't let him fuck me because I don't feel ready
>I cancel a few dates because I'm sick and stuff
>I'm paranoid about hiv and tell him
>I see that he is online everyday on said dating site. I send him a message but he pretends he didn't see it
>he quits texting me
>after a few days he says we should stop seeing each other

so what does this mean?
>>
Ditch the zero, get with a hero. Dont waste any more time or thought on him when you could be with someone who is better.
>>
>>5905124
Like most trannies, she's only interested in getting fixes from handsome guys to feel better about herself. Even if an ugly guy was perfect for her in everyway, she'd still go for the handsome shitbag like the one in the OP.
>>
>>5905116
>so what does this mean?

It means you're an autistic retard who doesn't know how to interact with other people, and can't get over yourself.

Chaser man uses gay hookup app every single day, and he found a hotter tranny who isn't an autismo sperg lord and who actually puts out. Therefore he doesn't need to waste his time with you anymore.
>>
>>5905155

could be but it doesn't make sense to me. I mean at first he sounded like he was really interested in a relationship but suddenly it changed to just sex-dates and when I asked him about seeing each other for other activities he said he has no time. And I mean he really complimented me and said I give great head. So I just wonder why he did all this. I mean he could have just said that hes only here to fuck me in the first place...

It could also be that he is bi and when I refused to let him touch my dick he dumped me...
>>
>>5905169
Please, please dont wast any more of your time even thinking about him. Just move on, out there is a guy who will treat you right. It's not him, he's just not worth the worry.

Sorry :/
>>
Nothing in this indicates he's a chaser, but...

1. He met someone else.
2. The experiment is over and he's decided he's not into or not ready for being with a transgirl.
3. He feels like the absences of communication and lack of intimacy are sending mixed messages, so he's giving up instead of being torn back and forth.

The last one sounds douchey but cisguys, without doing some research, usually don't understand they dynamics of relationships for transpeople, and hesitation/caution can be misread as disinterest.
>>
>>5905169
you made yourself wayyy to hard to get with your insecurities, canceling, and other bs. he's over it and moved on.
>>
>>5905175

I'm just upset because I just got into the mood for him. Plus he was really tall and had a nice big dick I felt _really_ feminine when snuggling up to him. I liked his smell. And I want to know why...

then 90% of the other guys have some catch or I don't find them attractive...
>>
>>5905178
>>5905169

Ohh okay, yeah he sounds like a chaser asshole.
>>
>>5905178

I dunno. I mean the thing is that I always apologized and was honest with him but it felt like somehow he didn't trust me. I mean I wasn't in love but I like him more than any other guy I met so far and it was nice to have someone. I just don't know it feels like ghosting although he ended it by texting me but it just doesn't make sense for me...
>>
>>5905197
How are you this unaware?

To anyone (other than a tranny apparently) this guy really liked you. He showed your pic to his mom for fucks sake. He was clearly very into you. He dealt with you canceling dates and not putting out, which is pretty ridiculous for people nowadays.

After having a relationship with a cisgirl, he still thinks of you and wants to be with you again. You still don't let him fuck and cancel dates. Also, if you worry about hiv, use condoms. In fact, always use condoms.

He's over you now and just move on. Next time don't be such a huge bitch.
>>
>>5905214

Well OP wanted to go on actual dates, but the guy blew those ones off because apparently he only has time for sex and blowjobs.
>>
>>5905197
Thats fair, we're all human and we all like to feel loved.
Im just saying, sometimes the why isn't important and sometimes the why doesn't offer us anything that we can use to improve ourselves.

Yeah, I hate the search too. My hope is that once the right person shows up they'll make all of those frustrations worth it.

Wishing ya good luck, hopefully the next encounter works out better
>>
from what you wrote it really doesn't sound like he was a chaser, sounds like he was really into you and you made an impression on him to make him come back after his relationship ended, he just didn't understand why you were ignoring him and moved on, i suggest you move on as well and find someone else, but this time work on your communication skills. if you don't wanna get buttfucked, just tell them from the beginning.
also don't pride yourself on giving good head, it's not that hard desu
>>
>>5905221
read the op again, op was the one cancelling dates, he even invited her for dinner and slept with her without sex. ask any cis girl or any one really, that's not something people looking for sex do
>>
>>5905232

I was referring to OP's post here >>5905169

However you make a good point, it sounds like OP's reluctance played a large part in the guy giving up.
>>
>>5905232
>he even invited her for dinner and slept with her without sex.
OP is literally hopeless.
>>
>>5905116
>>I cancel a few dates because I'm sick and stuff
>>I'm paranoid about hiv and tell him

It's this, OP. You're the one who flaked out and then signaled that you are at a high risk of contracting HIV.

>/lgbt/ in charge of knowing what normal dating behavior is
>>
>>5905138
Can we end this meme please? Only the nutjob trannies everybody notices are really like this. The rest fall in love with literally anyone who gives them attention.
>>
>>5905728

Well now that you are saying it makes kinda sense. Me being paranoid about stds and not wanting him to fuck me he might think that I have the aids which is ridiculous because I was a virgin before I met him...
>>
>>5905116

you took way to long to care at least from the male perspective i would have stopped talking to you after a couple of weeks i don't have the energy if a girl takes no effort then i stop caring

This >>5905182 anon is correct

>>5905208
>I dunno. I mean the thing is that I always apologized and was honest with him but it felt like somehow he didn't trust me.

That's because women lie they blow guys off all the time and bullshit it's boring and we would rather spend our time doing something else than wait around for someone to stop being aloof or insecure whatever it is, it all looks the same to us.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32 KB, 364x717) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32 KB, 364x717
>>5905124
>Dont waste any more time or thought on him when you could be with someone who is better

Probably not doe.... I mean did you actually read the OP?

>>5905138
This nigga gets it

>>5905155
The Carthaginian concurs with this assessment.

The thing that is fucking me up tho is the dude sounded like a fucking sperg lord himself... he showed a pic of OP to his mom after the first date?!?!? But he was already in a relationship with a cis girl..... something aint adding up. He seemed autistic but OP seems more autistic. Dat HIV scare after giving blowjobs.... da fuck? xD

>>5905169
Holyyyy shiiiiiit nigga this aint autism, this is ADVANCED AUTISM

>>5905197
kek lul

>>5905214
>Next time don't be such a huge bitch

Hey pham she got played, go easy on her, its not OK to abuse the mentally handicapped.... only make fun of them :^)

>>5905695
>OP is literally hopeless

Nah there are treatments for autism, just no cure :^)

>>5905762
>Only the nutjob trannies

>implying other types exist

Nice meme familia
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.