[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies saying they are gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nxdaxwgbhe1rmgruxo1_500.png (596 KB, 479x599) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxdaxwgbhe1rmgruxo1_500.png
596 KB, 479x599
I'm fucking confused right now. Recently I have heard a lot of transsexual girls say that they are gay when they are attracted to guys, ofcourse before they transitioned they were gay but when they have become a woman aren't they straight?
>>
>>5904014
>ofcourse before they transitioned they were gay but when they have become a woman aren't they straight?

lol
>>
I think its just a confusion of terminolgy. Gay can mean "attraction to same gender people" but it can also mean "faggot" which is likewise attached to trans people in general, regardless of actual sexuality.
>>
>>5904014
in sum,
gay dudes = str8 trans women
>>
>>5904014
they changed gender, but as long as they have dicks, their sex is rather male, which means that intercourse with a guy is homosexual in nature

obviously
>>
>>5904014

They probably were part of their respective gay scenes before transition and are still part of their group of friends after.

Some folks stick with a label because of prior membership. Others don't. Try not to think about it too hard.
>>
>>5904139
this. All this talk about labels always boils down to the same thing: doesn't matter, or at least shouldn't matter.
>>
>>5904014
ITT: When trannies assert they are "gay" and "they are men" as a joke.

It's been shown recently in /mtfg/, they prod about being AGP and show they don't care about what others think because of how well they pass in society. The worst part is the young hons worship this behavior and repeat it in suit.
>>
>>5904163
what
>>
>>5904188
its a joke, a sham

they don't care if you get confused and they're being idiotic
>>
>>5904199
uh, im mostly confused by you but okay
>>
>>5904231
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>5904158

pretty much, people get real excited about their "identities" but the central thing that drives much of this is that prongs need to go into holes

and we all got prongs (penises, fingers, dildos, whatever), and we all got holes
>>
>>5904014
They're turning back into femboys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.