[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW when you finally get male attention.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160320_104617189.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_104617189.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
I think I fucked up ever posting my pictures online.

I don't know for sure if this guy saw me first on here or Reddit or if he just happened to develop a weird thing for me but for the last week some guy has been fucking creepy go me at work.

>be me Wednesday of last week
>walk into work as some guy is walking out
>He locks eyes on me and just stares and basically starts walking through me
>I get weirded out and walk around him
>He follows me in while my coworker and I got lunch at the counter
>He then proceeds to stare at me and stare at me and stare at me.
>He sits behind me then moves
>I keep glancing back
>He keeps staring and moving away and stopping

Finally dude leaves.

Then like the next day I am at my other job, having lunch with my other coworkers and there at the counter, he is.

I was hoping he'd just leave but nope. He comes up to my table around my co-workers who I am not out to and starts talking about how I made an impression on him or that he made an impression on me and how and just starts going off on some crazy shit.

He mentioned how I've got this androgynous thing going on and how much he liked it. He mentioned how

David Bowie just died and bam here I am.

He asks me if I'm 22 or something like that.

He talked about how we could save the world. He talked about Noam Chomsky.

There's more to it but yeah just on and on. Then he asks for my email. What the fuck is this???

I politely mentioned that I was with someone currently but he kinda laughed. He acted like maybe he wasn't trying to hit on me idk.

He really freaked me out.

Not really sure what he meant by any of this.

He kept going on until I my coworker implied he should go.

He's been at my work everyday now for lunch and I've just been avoiding anywhere he might be.

Now I could have definitely misread the situation but you'll have to tell me what you think.

And dude if you happen to see this and I'm getting it all wrong tell me what your deal is.
>>
Tell him that you aren't interested in him and you'd prefer if you go your separate ways.

If he refuses then file a police report.
>>
>>5903566

Well I think I made that clear.

If it happens again I'll make it super clear.

Hopefully he'll be gone soon, he said he was just in town for a conference or something.

Do you think maybe I'm overreacting?
>>
File: tumblr_mnslkny9l31rrg6kro1_1280.jpg (140 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnslkny9l31rrg6kro1_1280.jpg
140 KB, 953x953
Bump to the extreme
>>
>>5903580
I don't think so. You're around people all the time, and only this guy creeps you out.
>>
>>5903562
Well since your pictures are already online, why not post them again?

I promise I'll only politely stalk you and stare at you for less than 5 seconds at a time once per minute.
>>
>>5903649

nice try stalker. No I'm kidding. Uh I don't really wanna post my pictures online anymore.

Honestly I'm not really even really attractive if that's what you are wondering. I think just different enough to trigger weird impulses in men haha.

>>5903640

That's a good point. Thank you for your input on this.
>>
>>5903562
That's why you don't maintain so much social networking shit.
I post lewd stuff online all the time and it's never came back to haunt me because there's no way to backtrace it to me. I think a lot of people can be pretty oblivious to how easy it is to find information about you from vids and pics you post online
>>
>>5903697
>Honestly I'm not really even really attractive if that's what you are wondering. I think just different enough to trigger weird impulses in men haha.
Now you're being a tease.
>>
Just give him your email. He sounds like he just wants to hang out and probably has weed too.
>>
>>5903750
This. btw I just want to hang out and I have weed too.
>>
>>5903708

Even with your face in the pictures?

I try and only take pics that have either or but it's totally not worth it anymore I think.

I'm an attention whore for sure so I'll probably renege on this but I'm pretty sure it won't be for a while. How else will my self-esteem be boosted lol.

You're right though FB/Reddit/Lgbt/Soc/etc... Too much. I'm bound to get myself in trouble.

>>5903713
:^)

>>5903750
>>5903751

See this I think is the most confusing thing about the whole ordeal. Why ask for email as apposed to like my phone number or something.

To be honest I do feel kinda guilty for being so quick to tell him to go away. It took courage to come up and talk to me like that and it was flattering especially as I'm not used to male attention IRL. Well to this extent at least.

This is the kinda thinking that'll get me chopped to pieces or like rape dungeoned or something though haha.
>>
>>5903763
Show me your pictures and I'll give you some male attention bby.
>>
>>5903763
I'm pretty sure at one point I had a video posted on xhamster years ago that had my face in it and showed me shoving a dildo in my butt and nobody has ever asked me about it so I assume no one knows it's me
I think the only way for anyone to really find out is if they somehow met me in real life and recognized me, which would be kind of unlikely. I basically only exclusively use stuff like skype and my facebook is empty cause I just use it for messenger. I seem to keep pretty decent enough contact with people I think lol
>>
>>5903566
Or just fuck his shit up in the back alley.
>>
>>5903830
I've definitely masturbated to that video before.

Thanks.
>>
>>5903830
Post link pls thx
>>
>>5903830

What if someone records you over Skype? That's why I don't go that route.

>>5904186

This guy was super tall/big. I'm like 6'2" and skinny. I think it's more than likely he'd fuck me up.

I need to get a taser.
>>
>>5904980
That's how it happened to me. I just did camwhoring on Skype and people started posting my shit on xhamster.
Also I'm not posting the links lol
Actually I think the videos are gone anyway. Shitty camwhoring vids don't really have a lot of longetivity online.
Nothing bad has ever come of it though because although I have camwhored I've always been careful of everything else I put online. I always make sure there's a way to disconnect myself between shit I do. Plus I've ordered a lot of drugs and stuff online so I figure probably maintaining a ton of social media accounts isn't the brightest considering my computer has a ton of stuff that's sort of felony on it.
>>
>>5905961
>BM stuff

Oh god haha. I have as well. I'm not to worried about that tho as I have a system haha. Knock on wood though shit.

Glad your vids aren't floating around anymore or at least hopefully aren't. They say the internet doesn't forget, I'm hoping it does.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.